No announcement yet.

Is there a muscle that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
    Na, you wont see your latissimus dorsi quite in your armpit. The muscle starts further down and runs around your mid back.

Check out google images.

My money is still on Lymph nodes.
    Don't be a moron. Look up bodybuilders if you need further evidence. Lats run from the back and blends in with the serratus on the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Don't be a moron. Look up bodybuilders if you need further evidence. Lats run from the back and blends in with the serratus on the sides.

Don't be insulting and rude!

The impression I had was that the lump was right in the guy's armpit.

Comment

Just read that lymph nodes will move around when you touch them. These lumps definitely don't move. Not to mention it's in the exact same place on both armpits. So i'm 100% certain they're not lymph nodes.

I did some lateral raises and other deltoid and tricep exercises today could this be a cause?

Comment

Originally posted by OG Merchant View Post
          Just read that lymph nodes will move around when you touch them. These lumps definitely don't move. Not to mention it's in the exact same place on both armpits. So i'm 100% certain they're not lymph nodes.

I did some lateral raises and other deltoid and tricep exercises today could this be a cause?
          I'm a big fan of both exercises and cant say that I can feel anything other than what feels like tendons in my own arm pit area.

If it is muscular I'd have thought that you could tense or release the muscle to a degree?

Either way, I wouldn't worry.

Comment

Sounds like a second pair of nipples

Comment

Same issue

Hi, I have exactly the same issue now with the bulge as you, since 1,5 weeks. Was searching in internet for days, being very concerned and you being really first case where the description fits mine 100%!. What was the outcome? Was it a muscle? Did it disappear after some time? Would be very grateful for your comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X