Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a question for Pinoys.. DLH or PBF???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who atre these fighters? I only know pacman.

Comment

It'll be nice to see DelaHoya win...but this fight goes to PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        It'll be nice to see DelaHoya win...but this fight goes to PBF.
        L O L...

you only say that 'coz you have a bet with Soprano....

j/k

Comment

if this fight goes the distance ... easy decision for PBF ....

BUT I AM HOPING FOR ODLH TO KTFO PBF!!!

Comment

this fight will be similar to the roy jones - john ruiz heavy weight title bout, the little guy out-boxing the bigger guy using his speed and boxing skills. objectively speaking, PBF wins this one.

but as most of the pinoys here, im hoping that ODLH will KTFO PBF.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
              this fight will be similar to the roy jones - john ruiz heavy weight title bout, the little guy out-boxing the bigger guy using his speed and boxing skills. objectively speaking, PBF wins this one.

but as most of the pinoys here, im hoping that ODLH will KTFO PBF.
              Pre, I can see that happening, but you just compared DLH to John Louise...hehehehe...Oscar's no gay mummy. The disparity in talent is not the same with these two fights. That heavyweight "championship" fight was a major joke. As far as talent goes, Mayweather has never seen the likes of a DLH.

I can see the scenario you've mentioned but the scorecards will be closer as opposed to a shutout that RJJ produced against huggy bear.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Who atre these fighters? I only know pacman.
                boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....lol

AJ Banal rulez!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am not a PINOY...But My brothers wife is PINAY.. and I have PAC in my sig banner.. so I feel That qualifies me to give my Opinion..

I have never wanted someone to win a Fight so badly in my life..
                  Go Oscar..

Comment

I want Oscar to kick Floyd's butt all over the ring just to shut his big mouth and his daddy's too.

It's not so much as wanting Pac to be number 1 because I've always wanted a loud mouthed soap opera actor to get ko'd with a left hook.

Comment

Mayweather.

I respect both as fighters.....but personally, I never liked Oscar much but I think Mayweather is an ass hole too. Actually, if they both KO'd each other, that would be great.

Comment

Working...
                      X