Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for taking me up on that vid
    muchos gracias

Comment

Please, please keep posting the defensive videos and seeing them used against a sparring partner would help some too

Comment

I have gotten several requests, I will try to get some new tutorials up soon.

Comment

Like it very much man, but looked alot like FN3.
          Can't wait for more tuts.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
            Good video i guess, could help some people out.. though you seem to think to much of yourself you're an average boxer at best, but you present yourself like you know everything.

How can you say I'm average! Haven't you seen my bagwork, have you seen my proper implimentation of the shoulder roll as should be used by all good am boxers?! I guess you're just blind! At the end of the day everyone's asking me for tutorial vids including Punch Drunk afer I owned him with my proper implimentation of the shoulder roll vid!

Watch this space as I'll be making some new Proper Implimentation of ???? vids.

Comment

Dude, stop mentioning me. People are gonna start thinking you're my alt...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                Dude, stop mentioning me. People are gonna start thinking you're my alt...
                But isn't it?

Comment

Great defensive knowledge, you thoroughly explained and demonstated those shoulder rolls. Good videos!!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    But isn't it?
                    Nope

Comment

Working...
                    X