Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the detractors suggesting Canelo take a pay cut???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
    You're getting dumber by the second Scrappy Doo and all the lame insults in the world won't do anything to change that... You just acknowledged that SKY / Hearn offered that deal to Brook not HBO so in what world does it follow that HBO would have SKY level £££s to pay Saunders the same amount as Brook when it wasn't even HBO that paid Brook?

Are you suggestiing that Golovkin, an HBO fighter, should have somehow offered to put Saunders - a Warren fighter at that time - on a SKY ppv? You'll have to explain how that would work man, cos I guess I'm not quite getting it.

I am suggesting that you are a ridiculous excuse-making buttlick

FACT: they could have fought Saunders anywhere/anyway they wanted, and easily offered him more than a THIRD what they paid Kell Brook... you fanboy spastic

grow up, and find some pride... you have blurted out silly excuses to justify every single one of Hypekins ducks LMAO... oh, as you frantically attempt to distance yourself from the other ignorant fanboys who got exposed over the last year-or-so

grow up, you are embarrassing yourself

what excuse would you like to blurt out for Hypekin selecting Vanes, when Saunders was sitting there with Golovkin's WBO "dream" offering to fight him in June?

you have blurted out silly excuses to justify all of Golovkin's other ducks, what silly excuse would you like to blurt out for that doozy?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I am suggesting that you are a ridiculous excuse-making buttlick

FACT: they could have fought Saunders anywhere/anyway they wanted, and easily offered him more than a THIRD what they paid Kell Brook... you fanboy spastic

grow up, and find some pride... you have blurted out silly excuses to justify every single one of Hypekins ducks LMAO... oh, as you frantically attempt to distance yourself from the other ignorant fanboys who got exposed over the last year-or-so

grow up, you are embarrassing yourself

what excuse would you like to blurt out for Hypekin selecting Vanes, when Saunders was sitting there with Golovkin's WBO "dream" offering to fight him in June?

you have blurted out silly excuses to justify all of Golovkin's other ducks, what silly excuse would you like to blurt out for that doozy?
      But they didn't pay Kell Brook, did they you turnip, SKY did. That's the whole point. There's no dodging this one Scrappy, you just made a d1ck of yourself again.

Bye now, Scrappy... I ain't gonna waste my words repeating stuff just for your sorry ass. If you really want to know my opinions they ain't changed much. You can go rooting through my trash...
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-17-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

But they didn't pay Kell Brook, did they you turnip, SKY did. That's the whole point. There's no dodging this one Scrappy, you just made a d1ck of yourself again.

Bye now, Scrappy... I ain't gonna waste my words repeating stuff just for your sorry ass. If you really want to know my opinions they ain't changed much. You can go rooting through my trash...

your childish defence is as weak as your childish posting

FACT: they split the pot more fairly with Hearn, because they actually wanted to fight Kell Brook... that is boxing101, and that is clearly obvious you fanboy scumbag

you are a total joke for suggesting that the most money they could offer to pay a middleweight opponent for a UNDISPUTED unification contest... was only a THIRD what they could offer an unknown welterweight

keep fighting the good fight soldier

oh, you forgot to answer the question...

btw, adding 'citizen' to your name... does not erase you riding the short-bus with the other shltty casuals for the last 5 years

you excuse-making fanboys are a total joke on this website

everyone knows who you clowns are, a namechange will not change that

Comment

your childish defence is as weak as your childish posting

FACT: they split the pot more fairly with Hearn, because they actually wanted to fight Kell Brook... that is boxing101, and that is clearly obvious you fanboy scumbag

you are a total joke for suggesting that the most money they could offer to pay a middleweight opponent for a UNDISPUTED unification contest... was only a THIRD what they could offer an unknown welterweight

keep fighting the good fight soldier

oh, you forgot to answer the question...

btw, adding 'citizen' to your name... does not erase you riding the short-bus with the other shltty casuals for the last 5 years

you excuse-making fanboys are a total joke on this website

everyone knows who you clowns are, a namechange will not change that
          Scrappy Doo is a bad puppy!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            These guys are ring offered more money than Floyd opponents.

Difference is these clowns now have no self belief a guy like Maidana would take half of what was being offered to whoop Floyd.
            Even jap hoes lone medic and snag putos. I am mex Jew. Your people slot nanny. Stopped casamayoor. I am Jew Mexican my Spanish is perfect. Just lik JMM stopping the manny... sal Sanchez is the greatest ever ... I grew up in gyms. Fighting I loved bazooka limon!!! I saw him with my daffy ingle wood forum

Comment

Scrappy Doo is a bad puppy!

you changed your name... but the smell still remains

you REEK of dopey-casual son

Comment

you changed your name... but the smell still remains

you REEK of dopey-casual son
                Oooopsie! Scrappy dropped a sloppy turd in the middle of the carpet again. You gonna tell us about how SKY were gonna pay Golovkin's opponents to fight on HBO again?
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-19-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Oooopsie! Scrappy dropped a sloppy turd in the middle of the carpet again. You gonna tell us about how SKY were gonna pay Golovkin's opponents to fight on HBO again?

do you wanna tell us that story again... about how the most money Team Bullshlt could offer a middleweight champion for a UNDISPUTED unification... was only 1/3 what they could offer a unknown welterweight...?

coz yea, that sure was a good one... you excuse-making clown

foolio... as you attempt to distance yourself from the casuals and the g-strings... you blurt out silly excuses for every single one of Hypekins ducks loooool

your cover is busted sherlock... go sit in the corner with the other fukwits LMAO

Comment

do you wanna tell us that story again... about how the most money Team Bullshlt could offer a middleweight champion for a UNDISPUTED unification... was only 1/3 what they could offer a unknown welterweight...?

coz yea, that sure was a good one... you excuse-making clown

foolio... as you attempt to distance yourself from the casuals and the g-strings... you blurt out silly excuses for every single one of Hypekins ducks loooool

your cover is busted sherlock... go sit in the corner with the other fukwits LMAO
                    Clean that **** off your fur r, pup, that stench is knocking me sick

Comment

Working...
                    X