No announcement yet.

Most Important Part Of Training - Gear Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Important Part Of Training - Gear Bag

Got to carry all my stuff so I'm looking for recommendations. Would love to have sort of mesh pocket system for airing out the gloves, etc.

Ready, go!

So you do not intent to take / sell gear in the gym ?

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
      So you do not intent to take / sell gear in the gym ?
      I take all my gear into the gym with me each time. Things except for whatever I wash is in an overflowing gym bag now in my vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
        I take all my gear into the gym with me each time. Things except for whatever I wash is in an overflowing gym bag now in my vehicle.
        No lockers?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          No lockers?
          Not yet. They are expanding and will have some then. However they are not a "real" boxing gym. The do sports performance, martial arts, fitness boxing and then actual boxing. The facility can handle it all but there isn't a big enough scene around here to have the normal lockers for rent, etc. With the expansion I'm hoping they add the ability to rent a locker.

Comment

Not yet. They are expanding and will have some then. However they are not a "real" boxing gym. The do sports performance, martial arts, fitness boxing and then actual boxing. The facility can handle it all but there isn't a big enough scene around here to have the normal lockers for rent, etc. With the expansion I'm hoping they add the ability to rent a locker.
            That means park as close as possible and use the trunk

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              That means park as close as possible and use the trunk
              Or my backseat. I want a bag I can keep all my typical stuff in. Sure, any sack will do, but I'd like for it to work as well as possible given sweaty gloves, mitts, etc.

Comment

Or my backseat. I want a bag I can keep all my typical stuff in. Sure, any sack will do, but I'd like for it to work as well as possible given sweaty gloves, mitts, etc.
                I have an adidas gym bag that I use. Had a rival one but have too much gear now to fit it all in. I bring my gear home everyday to air it out in front of a big fan lol.

Comment

I would say that your ears and eyes are more important than your gym bag. That and getting proper instruction......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I would say that your ears and eyes are more important than your gym bag. That and getting proper instruction......Rockin'
                    True. But does that mean I don't get a gym bag?

Comment

Working...
                    X