Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I laugh when people say NYC is liberal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] This is why I laugh when people say NYC is liberal.

As if being liberal means you can't be racist MLK said the scariest place he's every marched wasn't in the south. It was in Chicago.

These kids are in their 50's and 60's now. And their kids, who they raised with these beliefs, are in their 30's & 40's. Some may even be in their late 20's.

Yeah, NYC is super conservative.

Imagine hanging out with this guy. You'd be walking through Venice Beach, see two fruits in tie-dye shirts french kissing and Motorcity would march up to them asking why a black man isn't being included in that kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      As if being liberal means you can't be racist MLK said the scariest place he's every marched wasn't in the south. It was in Chicago.

These kids are in their 50's and 60's now. And their kids, who they raised with these beliefs, are in their 30's & 40's. Some may even be in their late 20's.

Damn. Rosedale sure aint like that anymore.

Good find, man!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Yeah, NYC is super conservative.
        The topic is over your head. No where did I imply NY was conservative. My point is liberals can be just as racist as conservatives. But you're simple. And you hold yourself in such high regard it makes you an easy mark. Straight up and down. No special effects.

Comment

The topic is over your head. No where did I imply NY was conservative. My point is liberals can be just as racist as conservatives. But you're simple. And you hold yourself in such high regard it makes you an easy mark. Straight up and down. No special effects.
          Thead title: "I laugh when people say NYC is liberal"

Remember what I was saying about you having a cripplingly low IQ?

Comment

Liberals are more racist than conservatives. It’s a smoke and mirrors game. They claim to be champions of civil rights, which is a perfect foil to convince everyone they are the good guys. When in fact they would be the first to flip out if a black family moved into the neighborhood or their daughter brought one home. They supported social services for minorities in order to control them, silence them, get their votes and keep them out of the workforce. Systemic racism at its worst, all while claiming they are the saviors.

Comment

Thead title: "I laugh when people say NYC is liberal"

Remember what I was saying about you having a cripplingly low IQ?
              And your mind automatically asdumes that means I'm implying NYC is conservative. Even though I clearly said in the initial post they being liberal doesn't mean you can't be racist. I even threw in an example of MLK confirming what I was saying. You can't fathom me saying liberals are racist also. Your mind cant process that so it goes back to the simple explanation. Anybody with the ability to think outside the simple Liberal/Conservative dynamic understands what im saying. But you can't. So type me a long response of you saying everything I already know you're going to say.

Comment

And your mind automatically asdumes that means I'm implying NYC is conservative. Even though I clearly said in the initial post they being liberal doesn't mean you can't be racist. I even threw in an example of MLK confirming what I was saying. You can't fathom me saying liberals are racist also. Your mind cant process that so it goes back to the simple explanation. Anybody with the ability to think outside the simple Liberal/Conservative dynamic understands what im saying. But you can't. So type me a long response of you saying everything I already know you're going to say.
                You can find a video anecdote of practically anything happening in any city in some random year then make a proclamation about it. Dumb thread. NYC is extremely liberal including in terms of race relations. Evolve & learn data.

Comment

If you cite a video clip that’s over 40 years old as evidence to support your argument of a present day phenomenon i.e. racism, instead of using something current- there’s a possibility that you might be wrong....

Just a thought...

Comment

You can find a video anecdote of practically anything happening in any city in some random year then make a proclamation about it. Dumb thread. NYC is extremely liberal including in terms of race relations. Evolve & learn data.
                    Dumb thread only because you hopped in it being LOUD and wrong. Now that you've been put in your place it's a dumb thread.

Ghostofdempsey understood what I was saying. But you're simple. And you think very highly of yourself. That's why it's so easy to make a fool of you

Comment

Working...
                    X