Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-19-2019, 10:08 PM #21
Interim Champion

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
ramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant futureramplamp has a brilliant future
Bank: 2,092.07
Total Points: 13,033.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
fury says a lot of things.

he was in control of the situation the entire time from the moment wilder caught him till he got up.
I agree with you. I think he's played up the whole "I was out cold for four seconds" story just for the drama of it.
ramplamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-19-2019, 10:20 PM #22
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20951 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,007,323.93
Total Points: 1,010,681.64
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

"Perfectly fine" lol what? He just took a nice 2 piece that put him down like I'd never seen Fury put down before.

Idk that you are THAT flat on your back after that sorta 2 piece if you are perfectly fine.

That said he for sure recovered fast or got a dose of adrenaline from that situation that got him back into the fight & then some once he got up. I also tend to think he was out for some period of time like he claims & likely got fully or partially woken up by the fall as can happen.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:24 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6279 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 61,437.66
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstip9 View Post
Interesting.. do you think it was less powerful than the punches that ended Joshua by Ruiz ?
The shots that landed on AJ were more prone to daze him. That's the temple and back of ear and its also AJ walking into them.

Wilder caught Fury on the way down ( more off balance shots )and didn't get the full force behind it to catch Fury CLEAN .

Anyone saying Fury was out is a jack azz bc you don't have your eyes open when you're knocked out and then proceed to win the round and actually stun the other guy. lol.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:27 PM #24
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,178.70
Total Points: 43,484.21
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
"Perfectly fine" lol what? He just took a nice 2 piece that put him down like I'd never seen Fury put down before.

Idk that you are THAT flat on your back after that sorta 2 piece if you are perfectly fine.

That said he for sure recovered fast or got a dose of adrenaline from that situation that got him back into the fight & then some once he got up. I also tend to think he was out for some period of time like he claims & likely got fully or partially woken up by the fall as can happen.
Fury himself said that it took him 4 seconds to recover.

Not at any stage was he wobbling on his legs after the knockdown. He actually finished the round much stronger than Wilder.

I agree with Szef. Fury WAS fine.
Jedi Vader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:37 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1948 Post(s)
Burt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,783.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I'm sure 9/10 refs would call it if you are still laying on your back at the count of 6
If they appear KOed...then a lot of refs would probably call it. Fury probably saved himself by looking Jack Reiss in the eyes when Reiss came over to him...hard to tell what happened in the first 4 seconds from my vantage point. But from 5 seconds on Fury was looking at Reiss and alert and that probably saved him there. Started to get up right after that as well.
Burt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:40 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1948 Post(s)
Burt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeBurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 74,783.28

I mean...the best way to tell if a guy is really hurt from a KD is 1) did he get up? If not then he is really hurt.

If he gets up, then move to question 2) did he appear affected from the KD and did he fight differently afterwards?

I haven't studied that fight enough to be the judge of that but if he fights differently then he is pretty clearly hurt. How bad he looks is probably a sign of how bad he was hurt.

Ruiz-Joshua fight a good recent example of this. Ruiz took that huge shot/combo from Joshua but somehow got up and didn't appear affected. That wasn't a flash KD but it essentially was as far as how hurt Ruiz was.
Burt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:30 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6279 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 61,437.66
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1013 View Post
I mean...the best way to tell if a guy is really hurt from a KD is 1) did he get up? If not then he is really hurt.

If he gets up, then move to question 2) did he appear affected from the KD and did he fight differently afterwards?

I haven't studied that fight enough to be the judge of that but if he fights differently then he is pretty clearly hurt. How bad he looks is probably a sign of how bad he was hurt.

Ruiz-Joshua fight a good recent example of this. Ruiz took that huge shot/combo from Joshua but somehow got up and didn't appear affected. That wasn't a flash KD but it essentially was as far as how hurt Ruiz was.
Fury fought different alright after the 12th rnd knockdown, he STUNNED Wilder and had him holding ? lol

That tells you the answer to the idiot brigade on here on how fury was out , yet somehow managed to win the round after that by still boxing coherently...hes OUT doe ?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Going into chins is another topic,and styles. The aggressive counter puncher is the style AJ has to worry about neither Fury nor Wilder is that and they are very tall making it a more comfortable style for AJ ,ppl are to dumb on here to understand that and Ruiz certainly has an iron chin , otherwise that left hook would have stretched him out .So it wasn't a flash knockdown ,Ruiz is lucky Aj missed by a inch with ta follow up uppercut on the inside after the knockdown and instead got caught himself, but I guess ppl don't really study fights om here either ? lol
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:30 AM #28
Contender

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Sable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant futureSable&Whitefish has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 10,344.29

His back fat prevented the back of his head from hitting the canvas and his head/neck moved enough in the air when he got hit to absorb a good amount of the power.
Sable&Whitefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:58 AM #29
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5097 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 87,431.25
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
If you want to see a really hurt Fury, check out the 3rd round of the Firtha fight.
No man born from his mother can beat Fury.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:49 AM #30
#lineal

Quoted: 5182 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 62,319.87
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
No man born from his mother can beat Fury.
Agreed, Fury has come through tough fights and made him the fighter he is today.

Firtha was a solid opponent for a rookie Fury, he'd probably give Wilder & AJ a good fight even now.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
'out, clear..., fury, let's, make, round