Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2019, 03:07 PM #21
naranja111 naranja111 is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2
naranja111 is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,881.18
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 8,008.34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Ditto Josh Warrington.
You're a liar. Provide one source
naranja111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2019, 03:35 PM #22
BangEM BangEM is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Londinium
Posts: 2,236
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,747.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,747.14
Ok - BangEM 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Complete and utter boll0cks lol. Do you really think a giant like Fury wouldn't be caught on video or on a photo at an EDL rally?

You're making a complete fool out of yourself, just stop.
Utter tosh. Tyson Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Why do you think Nigel Farage was going out of his way to campaign for him last year to win BBC sports personality of the year? Oh, a scumbag like Farage just decided to go out of his way to get involved in sports for no reason, yh?

Furyís antecedents and all the racist, anti-Semitic and other nonsense he has said in the past add credence to what I said. No amount of new faux personality can mask the despicable person the gypsy bum is.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:37 PM #23
naranja111 naranja111 is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2
naranja111 is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,881.18
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 8,008.34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Utter tosh. Tyson Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Why do you think Nigel Farage was going out of his way to campaign for him last year to win BBC sports personality of the year? Oh, a scumbag like Farage just decided to go out of his way to get involved in sports for no reason, yh?

Furyís antecedents and all the racist, anti-Semitic and other nonsense he has said in the past add credence to what I said. No amount of new faux personality can mask the despicable person the gypsy bum is.
Wtf is wrong with some of the posters on here?

You're taking utter ****.

You can't provide one source.

Fury has multiple Muslims in his team and does a Christian and an Islamic prayer before he fights. Hardly sounds like an EDL guy to me.
naranja111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:40 PM #24
naranja111 naranja111 is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2
naranja111 is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,881.18
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 8,008.34
Default

How about Derek Chsiroa posing with farage and the brexit party in Essex and supporting them? Does that make chisora a bad person?
naranja111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:42 PM #25
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 18,433
Quoted: 12008 Post(s)
Rep Power: 46
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 34,290.86
Bank: 162,862.87
Total Points: 197,153.73
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naranja111 View Post
I can't find one source linking fury to Tommy robinson either. More bs with no source?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Ditto Josh Warrington.
Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Complete and utter boll0cks lol. Do you really think a giant like Fury wouldn't be caught on video or on a photo at an EDL rally?

You're making a complete fool out of yourself, just stop.
BangEM is not really a Brit.

Nobody who knows anything about the UK scene would link Tyson Fury with the EDL and BNP.

That's like saying Andy Ruiz goes to America First and MAGA rallies!
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:43 PM #26
denium denium is offline
#lineal
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,918
Quoted: 5179 Post(s)
Rep Power: 39
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 60,831.16
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 62,173.30
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Utter tosh. Tyson Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Why do you think Nigel Farage was going out of his way to campaign for him last year to win BBC sports personality of the year? Oh, a scumbag like Farage just decided to go out of his way to get involved in sports for no reason, yh?

Furyís antecedents and all the racist, anti-Semitic and other nonsense he has said in the past add credence to what I said. No amount of new faux personality can mask the despicable person the gypsy bum is.
Fake news. I'm pretty sure Farage left UKIP because he felt they were aligning themselves with guys like Tommy Robinson and EDL members.

Fury is an inspiration to millions of people. Let go of your anger about AJ getting KTFO by a fat lad and get on the Fury train.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:47 PM #27
BangEM BangEM is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Londinium
Posts: 2,236
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,747.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,747.14
Ok - BangEM 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naranja111 View Post
How about Derek Chsiroa posing with farage and the brexit party in Essex and supporting them? Does that make chisora a bad person?
Chisora is a lunatic. However, Brexit isnít a far right racist group. It just depends on opinion and all racist of people support Brexit, just as all racist of people are against Brexit. Brexit is more of a class issue.

However, thereís no excuse when it comes to Tommy Robinson and Farage. Theyíre fascists.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:49 PM #28
BangEM BangEM is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Londinium
Posts: 2,236
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,747.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,747.14
Ok - BangEM 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
BangEM is not really a Brit.

Nobody who knows anything about the UK scene would link Tyson Fury with the EDL and BNP.

That's like saying Andy Ruiz goes to America First and MAGA rallies!
Youíre an idiot. How British are you?

Iíll post the links when I get home. Fury was at an EDL/BNP rally.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:51 PM #29
BangEM BangEM is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Londinium
Posts: 2,236
Quoted: 1743 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 94,747.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,747.14
Ok - BangEM 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Fake news. I'm pretty sure Farage left UKIP because he felt they were aligning themselves with guys like Tommy Robinson and EDL members.

Fury is an inspiration to millions of people. Let go of your anger about AJ getting KTFO by a fat lad and get on the Fury train.
No, Farage left because the party was losing supporters to save himself. A leopard doesnít change its spots. Heís the same scumbag.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 03:52 PM #30
naranja111 naranja111 is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 60
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2
naranja111 is on a distinguished road
Points: 6,881.18
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 8,008.34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Chisora is a lunatic. However, Brexit isn’t a far right racist group. It just depends on opinion and all racist of people support Brexit, just as all racist of people are against Brexit. Brexit is more of a class issue.

However, there’s no excuse when it comes to Tommy Robinson and Farage. They’re fascists.
Wait I'm confused. So you say farage is a fascist but brexit isn't a far right racist group. And your justification for chisora is he is a nut. Is fury also not a nutjob?
naranja111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
fury, isnít, loved

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 PM.