Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-12-2019, 12:50 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Redsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,577.92

police brutality. worse than rodney king. far worse. imho.
Redsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:26 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17051 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 152,244.52
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
Again, we dont punish one man for the wrongs of another, even if both men happen to work the same jobs.

What part of this are you not understanding?

Surely you arent saying we hold all members of a group responsible for the actions of a few, are you???

Because thats typically the 'logic' behind people who try and justify racism, notably against black people.

who is " we " ? ..... because, that veteran DID hold the entire police force accountable for the actions of their officers..... so..... it appears that he, is not "we"

the culture of violence, and loss of innocent lives..... was not only allowed to continue, it occurred in MANY departments in MANY different states..... so, who do you think that disgruntled veteran should hold accountable, if not the police force who..... 1) permitted that behavior..... 2) did not change that behavior.....?

you insisting...... "no, that does not happen"..... or even, "no, that should not happen"..... did not prevent it from happening, and will not prevent it from happening in the future

a company, or even department, are 100% responsible (therefore, accountable) for the actions of their employee's..... which is why companies get sued because of the actions of their employee's all the time

and if you sue the police..... you sue the police department, not the individual officer.... so, they ARE accountable for the actions of their officers

also.....

officers who permit that culture of violence from their fellow officers, deserve to be tarred with the same brush

Quote:
Remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

correct..... that vet had enough, so he cooked some goose

you reap what you sow..... is how life works

Last edited by aboutfkntime; 06-12-2019 at 07:30 PM.
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:35 PM #13
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5493 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,659.25
Total Points: 88,451.66
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Punch was totally uncalled for. While saying that, what did this dude think was gonna happen running up on an officer yelling at him? Cop told his wife not to go in there and his wife turned around and walked away.

Last edited by Rip Chudd; 06-12-2019 at 07:37 PM.
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:43 PM #14
The ugly American

Quoted: 9302 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,199.06
Total Points: 120,301.22
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
who is " we " ?
Civilized human beings.

I've already stated that, so please try and keep up.

If you read what I say instead of just copying and pasting your same diatribes over and over, you'd have likely caught it the first time.

Now, can you please finally address why you condone one man being punished for the wrongs of other men who happen to work the same job?

And I dont need to hear about a mentally defective veteran who shot up a bunch of innocent police officers again.

I heard you the first time you said it. Its irrelevant, btw.

And you repeating it over and over wont answer the simple questions I've posed to you.

Please move the discourse forward, as opposed to endless circles.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:50 PM #15
The ugly American

Quoted: 9302 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,199.06
Total Points: 120,301.22
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

On an annual basis; are more police officers killed in the line of duty, or more people killed by police officers in unjustified shootings?

Grab the data and you tell me.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

That'll tell you straight up on which side the problem lies....
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:25 PM #16
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 203.50
Total Points: 41,658.29
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Punch was totally uncalled for. While saying that, what did this dude think was gonna happen running up on an officer yelling at him? Cop told his wife not to go in there and his wife turned around and walked away.
Pretty much this.

Its obvious tensions are gonna be high in situations like these.

No need to punch the guy, he wasn't a threat
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:27 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2057 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,400.79
Total Points: 81,767.40
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I’m outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Imo, it appears the cop hit back a second too late. The danger appeared over.

The guy had clearly missed, and didn't appear to be swinging again.

Now the cop could have tackled the guy and arrested him for assault (or attempted assault) on a police officer and he'd have been ok.

To me; it looked like the cop was (rightly) ticked off the guy swung at him, and he thought about it a second and smacked the guy.

If you ask me, that would have been a justified response had it been a regular citizen, but I think a police officer should know better.
second time I ever agree with you.

the idiot deserved the punch. But the cop shouldn't have punched him at that instance.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:26 AM #18
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 3140 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 128,892.27
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Professionals should never behave like the average person. Explain to the dude what's going on. Not engage in a pissing contest.

Cop should get a week vacation w/o pay.
Troublemaker got what he was looking for.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 06:18 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17051 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 152,244.52
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Civilized human beings.

you mean... civilized human beings do not kill innocent people ?

because yea, I think that was also his point

Quote:
I've already stated that, so please try and keep up.

If you read what I say instead of just copying and pasting your same diatribes over and over, you'd have likely caught it the first time.

Now, can you please finally address why you condone one man being punished for the wrongs of other men who happen to work the same job?

I did, but you said I was..... " pasting your same diatribes "

Quote:
the culture of violence, and loss of innocent lives..... was not only allowed to continue, it occurred in MANY departments throughout MANY different states.....

..... so, who do you think that disgruntled veteran should hold accountable, if not the police force who..... 1) allowed that culture to develop..... 2) made no effort to change that culture, despite the fact that innocent people were being killed.....?

a company is 100% responsible (therefore, accountable) for the actions of its employees..... which is why companies get sued because of the actions of their employees all the time

and if you sue the police..... you sue the police department, not the individual officer.... so, they ARE accountable for the actions of their officers

also.....

officers who permit that culture of violence from their fellow officers, deserve to be tarred with the same brush

Quote:
And I dont need to hear about a mentally defective veteran who shot up a bunch of innocent police officers again.

I heard you the first time you said it. Its irrelevant, btw.

And you repeating it over and over wont answer the simple questions I've posed to you.

Please move the discourse forward, as opposed to endless circles.

it is endless because you do not see, or admit, the problem
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 07:14 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 511 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,401.50
Total Points: 20,815.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Columbus Ohio cop slugs confrontational dad after a call of shots fired. Cops to,d his wife to back away for a crime scene, which she does, and then her husband comes charging up to the cop repeatedly shouting g “Or what?” A second cop spins him around they stand off for a couple second and then cop punches him in the face. The man is then tackled and arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction of a crime scene. The incident is now under investigation.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
So the guy was initially upset because a cop was talking to his wife, ..."trying to tell her what to do" ...lol

Agree with what someone said the other day, there are particular problems both with black culture and with cop culture, but then, I don't live in USA so I can't really speak to this video too much. USA seems to be a good source for video-clips of this kind, though
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
....”or, this!”, what?!”

User Tag List