Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-10-2019, 01:03 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8299 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,922.16
Total Points: 148,009.76
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 
Default Andrade - If GGG wants to fight a REAL guy he has to come this way to fight Canelo

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Some quotes from Andrade

Your impressions on GGG performance?

"He did his job against a inexperienced fighter like Steve Rolls. I am the WBO champion of the world. If GGG wants to fight a REAL guy he has to come this way to make a statement to really say he can sit there and fight Canelo"

Canelo hasn't made a decision for his next fight. Does that enter your mind do you need to be spectacular your next fight?

"My job is to continue to win like I been doing. Does GGG look spectacular tonight? (shakes his head no) I mean is that what you want to call that? Then man you need to watch me more often. (laughs)"

Golovkin came in knowing he had to score a big knockout to put himself in the running for that Canelo fight. Do you go into this fight with that same attitude?

"I'm saying Steve Rolls versus Maciej Selucki? that's totally 2 different guys. Selucki is a way better fighter then Steve Rolls. So you can't sit there and compare them 2. Cause Maciej Selucki beat Steve Rolls? of course. He got in there and his only lose is to Danny Jacobs. You can't sit there and compare to me to Steve Rolls and GGG. Because Maciej Selucki is a REAL fighter. He's not coming in to lose. He's coming to throw punches he is looking to win. Steve Rolls didn't know what to do. He just wanted to get in there to see what happens and GGG ended up doing his job because that's what was supposed to happen."
bigdunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2019, 03:40 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7170 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,318.37
Total Points: 147,038.94
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Andrade is not very good and he has never beaten anybody very good. Vanes, the cherry pick GGG took so much sht from guys like you for fighting,almost beat your great Andrade. Vanes knocked Andrade down and lost a very close split decision that many thought he won. Andrade is a right handed boxer who fights from the southpaw stance. He has a good right jab and right hook and a weak left hand. I don't think any of the best middleweights like Jacobs, Canelo, Jermall and especially GGG would have much trouble beating him. He struggled with Vanes so how good can he be? He is not a big puncher or a great boxer. he is just a better than average boxer who was gifted a world title for beating a 35 year old African nobody ever heard of before. A guy Rolls might beat.Andrade is never going to beat GGG or Canelo if they fight him.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 04:29 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2239 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 34,608.35
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Andrade is not very good and he has never beaten anybody very good. Vanes, the cherry pick GGG took so much sht from guys like you for fighting,almost beat your great Andrade. Vanes knocked Andrade down and lost a very close split decision that many thought he won. Andrade is a right handed boxer who fights from the southpaw stance. He has a good right jab and right hook and a weak left hand. I don't think any of the best middleweights like Jacobs, Canelo, Jermall and especially GGG would have much trouble beating him. He struggled with Vanes so how good can he be? He is not a big puncher or a great boxer. he is just a better than average boxer who was gifted a world title for beating a 35 year old African nobody ever heard of before. A guy Rolls might beat.Andrade is never going to beat GGG or Canelo if they fight him.
I think ggg beats Andrade as wll but its definitely a fight id love to see, we can sit back and create all the triangle theories in the world but they need to fight in order for it to be settled, we can all sit back and ask "who has he fought to deserve this fight" but we should be wanting these fights instead of the mess we saw Saturday.
uppercut510 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
andrade, canelo, fight, real