Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Slams Joshua: If That Was Me, I'd Never Show My Face Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Slams Joshua: If That Was Me, I'd Never Show My Face Again

Tyson Fury has ridiculed Anthony Joshua for his defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr, labelling the upset a "disgrace" and suggesting he would never show his face in public again if he suffered such a loss. The previously undefeated Joshua gave up his IBF, WBO, IBO and WBA titles to Ruiz in New York last Saturday, the American-born Mexican pulling off a seventh-round stoppage to record one of the biggest shocks in the history of heavyweight boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-05-2019, 10:42 AM.

Watch the full interview rather than reading fake news like the sun. Fury gave AJ lots of compliments.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Watch the full interview rather than reading fake news like the sun. Fury gave AJ lots of compliments.
      And how does giving him compliments change what he said about never showing his face in public again? Hell he gave him a compliment in the same sentence when he said AJ is built like an Adonis.

Comment

What about the brit posters here saying "He's such a class act, unlike Wilder"

Comment

That was absolutely brutal

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            And how does giving him compliments change what he said about never showing his face in public again? Hell he gave him a compliment in the same sentence when he said AJ is built like an Adonis.
            That Tyson Fury for you, its one of the reasons fans love him, completely unpredictable. He's not a robot like Klitschko or a halfwit like Wilder.

Comment

theres no such thing as the real tyson fury lol. that mfer is legit bipolar. today hes bashing joshua, tommorow he'll be praising him. thats tyson fury for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                theres no such thing as the real tyson fury lol. that mfer is legit bipolar. today hes bashing joshua, tommorow he'll be praising him. thats tyson fury for you.
                That is true

Comment

fury is still the best sound byte in boxing. that guy can f#cking sell.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...00&postcount=6

John McDermott's defeat to Tyson Fury was a travesty of historic proportions.

Some gifs for you UK fanboys, when will you learn?

Comment

Working...
                    X