Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-29-2019, 03:23 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
KO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these partsKO MX is infamous around these parts
Bank: 37,233.24
Total Points: 38,303.08
thx girlfriend here put this in your butt Canelo will be unavailable due to injuries soon. - DannYankee09 CANELOOOOO!!!! The right man won, the man with balls won Mexico >>>> Cuba - Red Cyclone You and Canelo both get a gift today :) - Jloro VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!!! lara the chicken!! - f4314n68 Saludos! - Jalisciense909 
;) - KO MX 

Congrats to Canelo, he is the #1 p4p and the cleanest in the sport
KO MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-29-2019, 03:25 PM #12
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18378 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 151,413.21
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Does this change the fact he cheated to get the GGG rematch delayed so he'd have a better chance of winning?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:29 PM #13
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3422 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 29,034.92
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Nope. That WBC CPB is a joke as is the BBBoC.

The VADA 24/7/365 tests more than both of those programs
Mmm. I had kinda assumed so too the way they talk about it, but I just spent the last 10 - 15 minutes searching and I can't find anything solid that differentiates the two - seems like they talk about the two things like they're synonymous.

It all seems to be stuff of this nature:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
After leaving the WBC’s Clean Boxing Program, Erislandy Lara has requested to join the WBA’s Fair Boxing Program, which includes VADA’s 365 testing.
But nothing which actually specifies how 24/7/265 differs from the CPB. It's still a positive thing, but you would have thought they'd be going out of their way to promote just how efficacious year round is. just thought you might have some solid info I'd missed.

EDIT: There's this from Fat Dan, but he's just as short on detail as everyone else:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
24/7/365 VADA program is far more rigorous than WBC Clean Boxing Program (which VADA also oversees).

VADA should keep a running list of what tests have been performed, when, and the results. They did release a coupla quarterly lists after the CPB started but I ain't seen anything since.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 05-29-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:33 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1639 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 36,282.85
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

Canelo is dirty, ask a doctor you idiots.
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:35 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3121 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,000.24
Total Points: 173,049.32
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Bro....is he setting an example by failing PED tests....failing 2 to be exact? LMFAO

Canelo is such a good example, he is showing young fighters how to cheat with PEDs and get away with it...breh
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:38 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2973 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,559.65
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Lmfao this thread backfired
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:40 PM #17
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20877 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,312.36
Total Points: 1,003,041.40
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Aren't all WBC top 15 fighters subject to 24/7 anyway under the auspices of the CPB?... best I can tell 24/7 is no different, although you're at least as good at digging up info as me so maybe you know something I missed. Is there like a specified minimum # of tests they do on 365 or something perhaps?

Not saying by any stretch it ain't a positive thing, but last I checked CPB and 24/7 were full of holes. It's good he's doing it but the whole damn system needs tightening up.

Oh yeah - and all fighters under the jurisdiction of the BBBoC are subject to year round 24/7 random as far as I know, though once again, it's a very long way from being a reliable means of catching all offenders.
J Rock was just on The Fight (Teddy Atlas' podcast) & he kinda said the WBC thing wasn't very effective which is why he wants all his opponents moving forward to be in a 90 day OST program. I believe you CAN be tested 24/7/365 with the WBC, but they aren't testing nearly enough from the sounds of it.

I don't even think the WBC has been super clear on what exactly they are doing & not doing.

Randomly I did hear one fighter (don't recall who doe) talking about the WBC program & he said they were super helpful with telling him what he could & couldn't take which is very un-OST agency-like from what I know about how the USADA & VADA approach things. Which I do think is good with steering people in the right directions, but you gotta do more testing.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:54 PM #18
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3422 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,034.92
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
J Rock was just on The Fight (Teddy Atlas' podcast) & he kinda said the WBC thing wasn't very effective which is why he wants all his opponents moving forward to be in a 90 day OST program. I believe you CAN be tested 24/7/365 with the WBC, but they aren't testing nearly enough from the sounds of it.

I don't even think the WBC has been super clear on what exactly they are doing & not doing.

Randomly I did hear one fighter (don't recall who doe) talking about the WBC program & he said they were super helpful with telling him what he could & couldn't take which is very un-OST agency-like from what I know about how the USADA & VADA approach things. Which I do think is good with steering people in the right directions, but you gotta do more testing.
Massive funding gap best I can tell - or at least that was the story a year or two ago. First year or so of the CPB they released a coupla post dated quarterly lists of which boxers had been tested, but being the sort of pedantic mfer I am I ran through a coupla of the lists to compare 'em to fight dates and it turned out that almost without exception the tests carried out were on fighters with upcoming fights.. ie it was basically just 'in competition' testing which was typically paid for under the terms of fight contracts. The 'out of competition testing' for a 3 month period testing a grand total of about half a dozen fighters, all B and C listers best I recall, basically a drop in the ocean. Couple that with a few other reports from VADA and other sources about funding difficulties and the cost of testing and the story built up that essentially the funding just wasn't there to make the program effective.

Regardless, unless I missed a release (which ain't unlikely cos I ain't got the time I used to) they stopped releasing the lists of what tests had been done after the first year or so.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 05-29-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:57 PM #19
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20877 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,312.36
Total Points: 1,003,041.40
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Massive funding gap best I can tell - or at least that was the story a year or two ago. First year or so of the CPB they released a coupla post dated quarterly lists of which boxers had been tested, but being the sort of pedantic mfer I am I ran through a coupla of the lists to compare 'em to fight dates and it turned out that almost without exception the tests carried out were on fighters with upcoming fights.. ie it was basically just 'in competition' testing which was typically paid for under the terms of fight contracts. Couple that with a few other reports from VADA and other sources about funding difficulties and the cost of testing and the story built up that essentially the funding just wasn't there to make the program effective.
Idk why they started it if they can't pay for it. Doesn't sound like they thought it through if thats legit.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:00 PM #20
Contender

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
diplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond reputediplo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,535.09
Total Points: 3,914.36

Quote:
We gonna throw a party every year the dude doesn't pop dirty?
Not even that, he must be congratulated for every day he avoids eating contaminated meat. That's the official line, remember folks
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
diplo is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#cleansport, 24/7/365, canelo, completing, congrats, testing, year