Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce vs. Bryant Jennings - Finalized For July 13 at The O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is fighting Jennings, coming from a KO loss, a step up???

Jennings is something like Stiverne. Well, Stieverne is bigger name, he was world champ.

Comment

I’m taking Jennings by UD.

Comment

Joyce inside 3 rounds. BIG JUGGERNAUT had "The Boogeyman" Ortiz running scared. Props to Jennings for stepping up to the plate.

Comment

Joyce will make the Ameribum quit like all other coward **** Americans he has no heart

Comment

This is a good cherry picked name for Joyce as Jennings has the worst ring IQ of a name out there. He never fights the fight he needs to fight to win, doesn't follow his corner's advice, lacks power and is small for the division. He's just athletic. There's potential for Jennings to win if he was to fight a disciplined fight, but he doesn't. Joyce gets hit but he's big and hits hard enough to win most of the rounds despite him being super slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              I think he's likely to get knocked out right here if Jennings comes prepared. Joyce is so crude, he's near to unwatchable.
              Jennings is done... Hez getting KOed again.

Comment

Decent but not spectacular. Would like Joyce to step up quicker after this one because he isn’t exactly young! He needs a Povetkin/Parker level soon

Comment

I like it.

Jennings is a good gatekeeper test.

When Klitschko couldn't put him away, that's how we knew the end was near, so this is a good way to see if Joyce is at least worthy of being in the ring with a contender who's fought a long reigning champion

Comment

Interesting match up and test indeed, we shall see what the outcome and how the fight plays out come fight night I'll tune in...

Comment

This IS shaping up to be a nice card. Good step up for Joyce, but I expect him to put a beating on this dude.

Jennings saying it wasn't his opponent that made him lose is too funny because it very much was. As is going to be the case this time out as well.

At least he acknowledged that the Brits rule the division. Americans get really funny about that and pretend otherwise through a sheer case of delusion.

But yeah, looking forward to it. Just hope a Frank Warren special doesn't happen with one of the main fights falling through for what ever reason. You know it happens a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X