Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-30-2019, 12:06 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3344 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 55,895.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
You do know in all sports a player, team, fighter, ect,.....-- they work hard to have home court advantage.
Basketball, football, and baseball teams play all season in hopes of having the best record in order to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs,....
So why would Canelo give up home field advantage???
Think about it man!
And I don't get butthurt when people try to put Canelo down. It just shows me the type of person they really are,.. ... You see I always keep it real!
You've never seen me try to put any fighter down just cause he isn't Mexican or he isn't Canelo or he doesn't fight under Golden Boy promotions.
But you got plenty of lames on here with their own agenda's (that piece of shet oldschool biitch is one of them) that hates on Canelo, Oscar, Golden Boy promotions, DAZN, and Eddie Hearn on a daily basis....
He's not even a boxing fan, he's an Al Haymon dicksucker!
I've seen plenty if black people on here who love to shet on Canelo for anything and everything...
I've seen black people on here who say Canelo is scared to fight outside of Las Vegas and that he's scared to go fight in a different country like England...
But those same black people keep insisting that the Wilder-AJ fight needs to happen in the US cause supposedly the US is the Mecca of boxing and all the money is in the US ppv so they don't think Wilder should have to go fight in England,....
Now what kinda shet is that???
You tell me how that makes any sense???
I guess for them it's okay for a black fighter to either do or not do something but when Canelo does or doesn't do the same thing then they wanna talk shet on Canelo, ....
That's why I asked you about Mayweather and if you was biitching when he refused to fight outside of Vegas,.. ... Cause I know too many people on here have personal agendas,.. .
again, i don't think anyone with the status of a mayweather, Cotto or canelo should go fight anywhere they wouldn't feel comfortable. As far as what I post about Canelo, it's a similar concept to what you say about keeping it real. If a fighter cherry picks, or gets busted for PEDs, avoids a certain fighter, gets bad scorecards in their favor.. I say it as it is. Regardless if I like the fighter or not. I've seen way too many Canelo fans flip flop on the above issues and their opinions on these topics change based on the fighter involved. For example, some of the same fans who said pac was a ped user defend Canelo's positive ped test. Some of the same fans who say Floyd was boring, defend canelos defensive or non action fights when they happen. Some of the same fans who said Cotto was ducking ggg when he was mw champion gave Canelo a pass for not fighting ggg for almost 2 yrs. Some of the same fans crying about castillo losing a decision to mayweather or Oscar losing to Trinidad defend canelos ridiculous scorecards. That's what I get annoyed with as a fan and make it a point to mention the hypocrisy when I see it.
Jab jab boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-30-2019, 02:20 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4914 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 57,166.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
again, i don't think anyone with the status of a mayweather, Cotto or canelo should go fight anywhere they wouldn't feel comfortable. As far as what I post about Canelo, it's a similar concept to what you say about keeping it real. If a fighter cherry picks, or gets busted for PEDs, avoids a certain fighter, gets bad scorecards in their favor.. I say it as it is. Regardless if I like the fighter or not. I've seen way too many Canelo fans flip flop on the above issues and their opinions on these topics change based on the fighter involved. For example, some of the same fans who said pac was a ped user defend Canelo's positive ped test. Some of the same fans who say Floyd was boring, defend canelos defensive or non action fights when they happen. Some of the same fans who said Cotto was ducking ggg when he was mw champion gave Canelo a pass for not fighting ggg for almost 2 yrs. Some of the same fans crying about castillo losing a decision to mayweather or Oscar losing to Trinidad defend canelos ridiculous scorecards. That's what I get annoyed with as a fan and make it a point to mention the hypocrisy when I see it.
Okay fair enough. I get what you're saying. And I agree with you 💯 percent!
As long as you keep it real with every fighter then I'll respect your opinion. I try to keep it real with every fighter myself!
I've never called Mayweather a boring fighter for being a master boxer and I had no issue with Canelo trying to box Triple g in the first fight.
And I'm a huge Canelo fan but I've said it myself on here that I had Canelo losing the first fight 7-5 and I've also said that I think Canelo took clenbuteral on purpose.
I don't believe that tainted meat excuse! I'm still a huge Canelo fan cause he's now enrolled in VADA 24/7 but I've always kept it real as far as Canelo goes.
BigStomps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:40 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3344 Post(s)
Jab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond reputeJab jab boom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 55,895.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStomps View Post
Okay fair enough. I get what you're saying. And I agree with you 💯 percent!
As long as you keep it real with every fighter then I'll respect your opinion. I try to keep it real with every fighter myself!
I've never called Mayweather a boring fighter for being a master boxer and I had no issue with Canelo trying to box Triple g in the first fight.
And I'm a huge Canelo fan but I've said it myself on here that I had Canelo losing the first fight 7-5 and I've also said that I think Canelo took clenbuteral on purpose.
I don't believe that tainted meat excuse! I'm still a huge Canelo fan cause he's now enrolled in VADA 24/7 but I've always kept it real as far as Canelo goes.
and that I can respect. All top fighters have things to criticize and things that should be respected. But criticizing one fighter for something you don't like but then defending your favorite fighter for doing the same thing is where a lot of fans go wrong.
Jab jab boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 04:59 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4914 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 57,166.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jab jab boom View Post
and that I can respect. All top fighters have things to criticize and things that should be respected. But criticizing one fighter for something you don't like but then defending your favorite fighter for doing the same thing is where a lot of fans go wrong.
Exactly how I see it! Can't pick and choose who too bash....
BigStomps is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List