Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-28-2019, 08:30 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 571 Post(s)
The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 22,540.87
Default As a American wilder fan.....

I Must say I am embarrassed and went on many rants defending him saying Joshua was scared but after the announcement of his rematch with Ortiz it is clear as day that he was the one ducking all along.

I didnít want to believe it but after that post fight interview with Breazeale I knew he wanted no parts of Joshua and wanted to prolong it for as long as possible.

Also is anybody even interested in seeing the rematch? Yes the 1st was a good fight but he knocked Ortiz out move on to the fight with Joshua there is no controversy there.

Lastly everybody is chinny at heavy weight. I can totally see wilder(mainly wilder) or Joshua getting knocked out messing up their huge pay day before they get to each other.
The tucker is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-28-2019, 09:01 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2113 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20.74
Total Points: 30,683.79
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Wilder chased Joshua for 18 months. Itís obvious theyíve moved on.
Pan-Africanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:08 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

The tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond reputeThe tucker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
They moved on to what? To fight a fighter he knocked out allready?

How often have you seen a fighter sign another fight just under two weeks after his last fight. He didnít even give negotiations a chance to begin.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:09 PM #4
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 4937 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Total Points: 75,256.35
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

As a British fan

I want to apologize to the American fans for this fake yank thread and I must say I'm embarrassed by it

Cheers
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:13 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5014 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 52,005.62
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tucker View Post
They moved on to what? To fight a fighter he knocked out allready?

How often have you seen a fighter sign another fight just under two weeks after his last fight. He didnít even give negotiations a chance to begin.
After Ortiz, heíll ďmove onĒ to knowacki...another pbc fighter coincidentally. Itís clear now why Ortiz fell through as a replacement for miller too.
Real King Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:13 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 569 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 20,822.30
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tucker View Post
I Must say I am embarrassed and went on many rants defending him saying Joshua was scared but after the announcement of his rematch with Ortiz it is clear as day that he was the one ducking all along.

I didnít want to believe it but after that post fight interview with Breazeale I knew he wanted no parts of Joshua and wanted to prolong it for as long as possible.

Also is anybody even interested in seeing the rematch? Yes the 1st was a good fight but he knocked Ortiz out move on to the fight with Joshua there is no controversy there.

Lastly everybody is chinny at heavy weight. I can totally see wilder(mainly wilder) or Joshua getting knocked out messing up their huge pay day before they get to each other.
It's good to see at least one of Wilder's fans wake up. This fraud has been running his mouth and then fighting bums or guys who are old or not ready, for years now. There is no excuse in the world to turn down 120 million or 100 million either. None. And Wilder fans have spun it as much as they can. They also like to call Hearn a liar but Hearn called this a few weeks ago. Kownacki is after that. Damn shame...
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:18 PM #7
Interim Champion

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
tonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond reputetonysoprano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 13,860.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
Chased? The second he wants the fight they can make it.

His handlers know Joshua likely beats him so they want to hold the belt as long as possible to max what they can earn from him before the big cash-out.

Without that strap, he's back to fighting bums and they know it.
tonysoprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:19 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 519 Post(s)
giant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,348.30

Lol do ya thang Ortiz and deontay.deontay is not going to let people opinions stop him from helping Ortiz care for his daughter.bommmmb squuuuad!
giant_king is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:22 PM #9
Contender

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Leben is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,513.03

That shows you have common sense and reason.

Wilder has gone against everything he's preached and now he's marinating for money purposes. Even announcing it now so AJ can't call him out when he wins. Embarrassing for the great American HWs of the past to devolve into this...
Leben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 09:38 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leben View Post
That shows you have common sense and reason.

Wilder has gone against everything he's preached and now he's marinating for money purposes. Even announcing it now so AJ can't call him out when he wins. Embarrassing for the great American HWs of the past to devolve into this...
Yea he did a total turn about. I donít see how people are saying they want to see this fight right now when Joshua if victorious would be available for negotiations next week.

Share This With Friends

Tags
american, fan....., wilder