Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 06:00 AM #151
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6848 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,047.15
Total Points: 87,173.39
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
I think you are right..... Wilder will want to force the fight to go the wilder way which he has advantage. If it gets down to boxing skills decide, he knows he will loose woefully, so it's who land first.

That's not how any of this works.

Wilder comes in behind a really good jab, good movement, and fighting in space looking to place that right hand clean; Anthony Joshua comes in behind that conventional guard, comes forward, and uses an alright jab to get into range to fire the array. Both take a good shot, but Wilder withstands the bigger shot, imo.

Wilder didn't force much against Breazeale; he did get excited about he clipped Breazeale with that shot, come unglued for a moment, ate two desperation rights, clinched and then got back to the plan. Change the head slot, good heavy and hard lead jab, get the gauge for some of the other shots, but most importantly, find a way to get that right hand to the jaw.
Scipio2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 02:22 PM #152
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2533 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.62
Total Points: 67,073.72
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
That's not how any of this works.

Wilder comes in behind a really good jab, good movement, and fighting in space looking to place that right hand clean; Anthony Joshua comes in behind that conventional guard, comes forward, and uses an alright jab to get into range to fire the array. Both take a good shot, but Wilder withstands the bigger shot, imo.

Wilder didn't force much against Breazeale; he did get excited about he clipped Breazeale with that shot, come unglued for a moment, ate two desperation rights, clinched and then got back to the plan. Change the head slot, good heavy and hard lead jab, get the gauge for some of the other shots, but most importantly, find a way to get that right hand to the jaw.
Your analysis is cool which is also a big possibility but this is HW. We can't be too sure until both are in the ring.
AJ as a prospect, nobody gave him a chance, look how far he has gone within short period.

I know this fight is going to happen by 2021 provide both keeps winning.
Laligalaliga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 08:54 PM #153
Up and Comer

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
redmoney is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 6,955.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
When has a huge star ever not had a rematch clause?

Wilder has also been screaming for a rematch clause his way for well over a year now as well.

Not having a 2 fight deal is just insane to me.
2 fight deal or rematch clause? Regardless I can't see AJ winning if he doesn't move his head like he should. So if it's a early KO there should be a rematch?
redmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:53 PM #154
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18357 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 212,620.04
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmoney View Post
2 fight deal or rematch clause? Regardless I can't see AJ winning if he doesn't move his head like he should. So if it's a early KO there should be a rematch?

what happened to Fury and Breazeale.....

is why AJ refused the $50m in 2018..... and is why AJ refused to supply a date and signature in 2018 when Wilder accepted their $15m offer.....

surprise, surprise..... the party who benefited most from delaying that fight, did just that.....

now, they have to wait..... and now they will have to enter into a negotiation with Wilder on far more even terms

hard luck for the fkn idiots who lost their pen when they had Wilder on the hook for $15m

the AJ fcukboys know whats up bro
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:15 PM #155
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5530 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 121,988.85
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
hey shlthead.....

Wilder accepted that offer..... but Joshua lost his pen

pretty much everyone knows that piece of information..... you lying piece of crap
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Wilder accepted the contract for 100 Mill with the first fight being in the US?

Ah, no he didn't. Nice try though troll. Maybe read my post properly though to see which area we're actually talking about here. Although I know it's hard for you and all with all that dribble down your chin. But you must try. I'm willing you on. Good luck for the next go round.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:39 PM #156
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
Just keep reading my posts, and i'll continue to educate you! It's not 50/50 yet, but if Wilder beats Fury in the rematch (like I wrote earlier), it will be 50/50, especially if Wilder wins by KO! AJ's best bet, to keep the split below 50%, is to beat Fury before a rematch takes place, or hope Schwarz derails the rematch! Stay tuned!
Wilder will generate more money after beating Fury will he to deserve a 50/50 split?

People will come to buy his tickets and tune in to watch his none PPV fights?

No they won't. The Fury PPV only sold 325,000 buys. Beating Fury won't get him anywhere near to the 35 Mill AJ is earning for his next fight. KO's don't make your paydays go up. Why on earth you believe such nonsense is your problem. Not mine. Enjoy your fantasy world where you make it up as you go along.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:44 PM #157
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
Na, I just think you’re a f.ucking idiot not worth engaging in legitimate dialogue. But to play your little game. I don’t think Floyd-Manny had a rematch clause. To my knowledge, neither did Lewis-Tyson. And those were the biggest fights in recent memory where rival networks did joint promotions. Which would likely end up the case if Wilder and AJ fight anytime in the near future.
Both Lewis and Tyson had rematch clauses. Both were big stars though. Lewis was waiting on Tyson to see if he wanted the rematch but he didn't after it being so one sided.

Mayweather had a rematch clause too, but Manny didn't.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:56 AM #158
Up and Comer

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
redmoney is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 6,955.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
what happened to Fury and Breazeale.....

is why AJ refused the $50m in 2018..... and is why AJ refused to supply a date and signature in 2018 when Wilder accepted their $15m offer.....

surprise, surprise..... the party who benefited most from delaying that fight, did just that.....

now, they have to wait..... and now they will have to enter into a negotiation with Wilder on far more even terms

hard luck for the fkn idiots who lost their pen when they had Wilder on the hook for $15m

the AJ fcukboys know whats up bro
ABSOLUTELY correct
redmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:17 PM #159
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Who is this alt?
Yeah, just pretend none of this happened. Just ask whose alt this is.

This is my one and only account. You'd be able to know that being a moderator. But as the evidence is clear, you're not too bright now are you.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:35 PM #160
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldTerry View Post
Sid-ney, is your last name vicious? I believe you're probably a young guy who always goes for the throat and has never considered taking prisoners. You are quick to name call and put people down and that doesn't win you any points. What you should try is convincing people through common sense argument because name calling is not proof you are right. This will take you far in life my friend. Have a good day.
I've tried being nice and reasonable in the past. Didn't work. Americans see it and decide to be even crazier when it happens as they see it as a weakness. Going for the jugular is the right approach when dealing with people who are extremely unreasonable.

If you haven't seen that on here with your fellow countrymen, Then you're either really blind or a complete liar. You choose.

Share This With Friends