Billy Joe Saunders by Decision 5 62.50%
Shefat Isufi by T/KO 0 0%
Shefat Isufi by Decision 0 0%
Draw/Too close 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2019, 10:07 PM #201
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 65,405.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
I'll bet a 6 month ban. Deal? Who ever loses will not be allowed to post for 6 months. A permanent ban is too excessive. You can come on and look at the threads on here, but you're not allowed to post.

Do you accept?
That fight was cancelled

But I see you are a pus.s.y

Do you want to bet permanent ban in the fight of Prograis and Taylor?

I go with Prograis

Permanent ban or nothing, do you accept?
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-19-2019, 10:08 PM #202
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5477 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 118,823.61
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
Saunder is a Cheater and you can't say a fighter is top class when his best win is fu.cking Lemieux , same fighter than was K.Od by Marco Antonio Rubio

You are full of sh.it

Canelo is a Cheater but Billy SH.it Saunders not... Lol
Saunders had Amphetamines in his system. Not PED's. It's allowed all over the world outside of competition, but not on the day of competition. The only drug testing company who doesn't allow it at any time is VADA. USADA, WADA and UKAD and the like, allow it.

Lee and Eubank are better wins than Lemieux. So you're wrong again.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:10 PM #203
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
That fight was cancelled

But I see you are a pus.s.y

Do you want to bet permanent ban in the fight of Prograis and Taylor?

I go with Prograis

Permanent ban or nothing, do you accept?
I'll bet 6 months and no more. A permanent one is too excessive.

I'll go with Taylor.

We got a deal? You may as well as i'm not doing a permanent ban with you. 6 Months seems good to me. Unless you're not confident and want to back down?
Old 05-19-2019, 10:15 PM #204
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
Sidney!!Sidney! Out to defend his subpar British mates lol
"he a cheat"
Saunders is one of the best fighters around. There is nothing "Subpar" about him.

Do some research about the case and you'll see you're not up to scratch.

every testing company in the world allows Amphetamines in your system out of competition. Just not on the day of competition. The only one who doesn't is VADA. USADA, WADA and UKAD allow it.

You're welcome.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:33 AM #205
Undisputed Champion

Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Saunders had Amphetamines in his system. Not PED's. It's allowed all over the world outside of competition, but not on the day of competition. The only drug testing company who doesn't allow it at any time is VADA. USADA, WADA and UKAD and the like, allow it.

Lee and Eubank are better wins than Lemieux. So you're wrong again.
It's the same sh.it.

Ok, 6 months

You will loss, and you know it

Thats the reason why you don't want to bet a permanent ban , girl
Old 05-20-2019, 01:00 AM #206
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18092 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 199,106.41
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
It's the same sh.it.

Ok, 6 months

nice job, that gets rid of one idiot casual-fan anyways
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

bye sid
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 03:58 AM #207
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post

bye sid
Yeah, broh

That clown said that he is really a soccer fan

and well, he does not know sh.it about boxing

Prograis will K.O Taylor...
Old 05-20-2019, 05:35 PM #208
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
It's the same sh.it.

Ok, 6 months

Then we have a deal.

Care to answer any of my questions? Or are you such a puzzy you avoid at all costs?
Old 05-20-2019, 05:37 PM #209
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post

bye sid
Casual? I've been a fan for nearly 30 years.

Whereas you're deluded in so many ways it's scary. You're a shlt troll who can't keep his story straight.
Old 05-20-2019, 05:39 PM #210
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yeah, broh

That clown said that he is really a soccer fan

and well, he does not know sh.it about boxing

Prograis will K.O Taylor...
I said I was a Soccer fan? No I didn't. You're lying yet again. I don't even like Football you fool.

You're the one who doesn't know anything about boxing. You've proven that time and time again. The latest is when you said Baranchyk would KO Taylor. You were wrong as per usual. You'll be proven wrong again.

See you in 4 months or so.

Share This With Friends

Tags
billy, boxing:, espn+/bt, isufi, saunders, shefat, sport