Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-15-2019, 07:03 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3702 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 52,081.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Seriously, yu gotta get off my dick and stop trying to get my attention. Stop quoting me every time you got something to say. Just say it. That's the same reason I put 1sad65 on my ignore list. Just say your piece and keep it moving. There was no reason for you to quote me to say what you just said.
I was looking through your posts and I see you forgot to post Any low pbc fighters ticket commission reports. Why is that? Why anti top rank and DAZN ?
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2019, 07:19 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4678 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 173,481.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
I was looking through your posts and I see you forgot to post Any low pbc fighters ticket commission reports. Why is that? Why anti top rank and DAZN ?
He didn't even mention the ticket sales being low though? Am I missing something here? Where was the shot at TR?
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:21 PM #13
The Champ

Quoted: 4069 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,057.50
Total Points: 63,100.70
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Btw, anyone can get these commision reports. Just have to send a request to the state commission.

I'm trying to get my hands on the Crawford/Khan commission report, but having trouble doing so thus far.

Got the Spence/Garcia one and it did a bit over $4.7 million.
You are good at these things and always have sources. Do you work in the field? Thanks for the education.

The Lomachenko fight was a mismatch and everyone knew, so no surprise. It'd have done better in the UK, I think.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:21 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 21253 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 346,122.87
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
He didn't even mention the ticket sales being low though? Am I missing something here? Where was the shot at TR?
THANK YOU! All I did was post the information and went to other topics.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:24 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4678 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 173,481.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
You are good at these things and always have sources. Do you work in the field? Thanks for the education.

The Lomachenko fight was a mismatch and everyone knew, so no surprise. It'd have done better in the UK, I think.
Work in which field? And trust me, I don't have no sources nor do I pretend to have any sources LOL.

And the fight was on a Friday in LA so that was always going to be tough. The traffic is insane on Friday. Selling almost 6k tickets was solid and having a gate of 550k is about what you can expect.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:25 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these parts
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
This some a shot at nobody. Some people like reading this type of stuff. I never said the ticket sales were low. You did. Stop quoting for dumb **** trying to get my attention.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:26 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Work in which field? And trust me, I don't have no sources nor do I pretend to have any sources LOL.

And the fight was on a Friday in LA so that was always going to be tough. The traffic is insane on Friday. Selling almost 6k tickets was solid and having a gate of 550k is about what you can expect.
That half a million gate is very good. Ramirez fills up that arena in Stockton and doesn't break $200k.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:26 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thatís the way he likes to do it. If Loma would have sold 10-13k tickets like he did vs Linares he wouldnít have even bothered to post it
Old 05-15-2019, 07:28 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
THANK YOU! All I did was post the information and went to other topics.
Iím trying tonight find where you posted the Loma Linares tickets sales and canít seem to find it. Can you help and brother out and post the link? Thanks fam
Old 05-15-2019, 07:30 PM #20
The Champ

Quoted: 4069 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,057.50
Total Points: 63,100.70
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:

Business or matchmaking side of boxing. I meant in a positive way! You seem well informed.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
$500k, crolla, gate, loma, produces, sold, tickets.

User Tag List