Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of people are missing the point of the WBC decision to order Loma vs. Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of people are missing the point of the WBC decision to order Loma vs. Campbell

Bob doesn't have the pull with the WBC the way he does with the WBO so it's not Bob strong arming the WBC.

If it's not Canelo the WBC doesn't want it's high profile fights on the app. They want as much exposure as possible. That's why they made this rare move to call mandate a champion of other orgs to fight for their vacant belt.

And don't tell me Hearn is gonna bid big to put this on DAZN. He negotiated the last mandatory that ended up being on ESPN plus. He lost the Maurice Hooker purse bid. He's lost a couple purse bids since getting they DAZN deal. He'll lose this one too but I doubt it'll go to purse bid. The fight will be on ESPN or ESPN plus.

I feel like the best fights should be on cable television. Apps should be used for prospects, title eliminators, etc. In my opinion

Comment

lol what a stupid thread. When this fight ends up on ESPN+ what will you say? "oh its a different app so it doesn't count doe".

Comment

WBC doesn't give a fock about TV and ratings, they only care who can pay them the most.

Comment

You could have just posted this in the main thread. Your thoughts don't require a separate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            lol what a stupid thread. When this fight ends up on ESPN+ what will you say? "oh its a different app so it doesn't count doe".
            ESPN plus has crossed the 3 million subs mark. Apples to oranges my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              DAZN has more than that worldwide. And how do you know what the WBC board of governors think about DAZN? You are just talking out of your ass again for the millionth time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                You could have just posted this in the main thread. Your thoughts don't require a separate thread.
                But yet you're here. Like always, you're in my threads complaining. But imma fix that for you right now since you don't have the willpower to simply ignore what doesn't interest you

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Looks like you contradict yourself already, took you only 2 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    DAZN has more than that worldwide. And how do you know what the WBC board of governors think about DAZN? You are just talking out of your ass again for the millionth time.
                    "Worldwide"

America is what matters!!!!! That's why Loma is fighting in America on an AMERICAN NETWORK!!!

When these dudes start going up Germany, Italy, Canada and other places to become a star that's when those other places will matter

Even the UK fighters are coming here but the UK supposed to be the home of boxing doe! But all the fighters are coming here to become stars

Comment

Working...
                    X