Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-22-2019, 08:12 AM #241
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6694 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 65,714.36
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
He does have power. You donít get more powerful than this

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Naah.. He doesn't have power. Like I said I believe you. No need to change your mind. Pac has no power.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-22-2019, 08:45 AM #242
westernchamp

Quoted: 2633 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 96,567.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
It's an illusion that Spence doesn't hit hard. The only reason why Mikey wasn't stopped because he saw all the punches coming because he refused to sell out by not opening up and taking any risks or chances.

He wasn't throwing nothing back. He was just blocking and covering up most of the night. Therefore, he was never in danger of getting dropped because he was never really caught flush by any of Spence's punches.

However, I expect Pac to open up more and fight back like the true warrior he is and find out for himself just how hard Spence hits.

you're taking the word out of context.... nobody is saying spence has no power at all! but when you're a pro boxer that has been fighting for 20+ years, you've experience different type of power from different opponents.

spence does not have the one punch type ko punch. that doesnt mean he cant score a ko with one punch if landed and time at the right spot. but spence breaks his opponents down and that's how he gets them out of there. by breaking them down.
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:46 AM #243
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4614 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 93,379.59

It's an illusion that Spence doesn't hit hard. The only reason why Mikey wasn't stopped because he saw all the punches coming because he refused to trade or exchange punches with Erroll or open up by taking any risks or chances.

He wasn't throwing nothing back. He was just blocking and covering up most of the night. Therefore, he was never in danger of getting dropped because he was never really caught flush by any of Spence's punches.

However, I expect Pac to open up more and fight back like the true warrior he is and find out for himself just how hard Spence hits.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 01:43 PM #244
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 73,510.55
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Naah.. He doesn't have power. Like I said I believe you. No need to change your mind. Pac has no power.

He also has powers of recovery too
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:16 PM #245
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:

He also has powers of recovery too
That's not what I'm agreeing with. What I'm agreeing with you is your theory that Pac has no Power. I concur he has no power at all. Pac can't hurt a fly.

Old 03-22-2019, 10:26 PM #246
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
MinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond reputeMinuteMaid5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 20,797.86

Spence is deluded!
MinuteMaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:48 AM #247
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3134 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 73,510.55
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
That's not what I'm agreeing with. What I'm agreeing with you is your theory that Pac has no Power. I concur he has no power at all. Pac can't hurt a fly.

The powerful Pacquiao about to deliver another power shot. Guess what happens next?

Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 04:58 AM #248
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2141 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,737.55
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Spence will be in a survival mode once he taste pac power.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:04 PM #249
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
The powerful Pacquiao about to deliver another power shot. Guess what happens next?

What I do know if a man with more power fights a man with less power.. The other man retreats and tends to go on survival mode.

But since your theory that Pac has no power, then in close association and correlation to what Algeiri has said about both Pac and Spence power which he has fought both.

Based on your assumption that Pac has no power at all, then we can therefore conclude based on your theory, Pac has more pop than Spence based on a guy who has fought both, which only Means both guys have no power based on your theory. More so, Spence has lesser pop than Pac since Algieri said Pac has more bite on his feather fisted punches.

So based on your theory. They'll both last 12 rounds, since they have no power.

Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"

Old 03-23-2019, 11:10 PM #250
Interim Champion

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,039.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Spence will be in a survival mode once he taste pac power.
They are not fighting lol, Manny is in survival mode right now lol he wants no part of Spence.

Broner said Manny didnt punch hard at all.

Last edited by Roadblock; 03-23-2019 at 11:13 PM.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List