Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2019, 04:58 PM #161
hondamonkey hondamonkey is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 32
Posts: 194
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
hondamonkey is a jewel in the roughhondamonkey is a jewel in the roughhondamonkey is a jewel in the roughhondamonkey is a jewel in the rough
Points: 10,931.23
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 12,307.26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
Spence hits like Malignaggi. Couldnt even put the lightweight down once lol, Mikey even felt free to go toe to toe on the inside.
Mikey knew that if he didn’t stay close that Spence would push forward and that’s where most of his power comes from. So it was either stay put and be a punching bag while remaining dangerous or step back and have Spence chasing him. In which case he wouldn’t make it to the end of the fight.
hondamonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:03 PM #162
sicko sicko is online now
The Truth Hurts
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 25,543
Quoted: 4634 Post(s)
Rep Power: 64
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,465.52
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 103,162.21
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 
Default

He shouldn't be! I don't think Pacquiao fears ANY of these younger fighters to be honest and for what? Them COMBINED haven't accomplished what he has accomplished not even close!

You want respect...EARN IT!
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:03 PM #163
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,182
Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Rep Power: 69
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 93,312.89
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 95,069.86
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
Chris also says in the same interview that Spence would beat Pacquiao. Shall we ignore him there? Lol
lol Don't change the topic. You were down playing Pac's power. And now you know Pac's punches have more gusto than Spence would ever wish he had.

NEXT
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:12 PM #164
CHOWWOKKA CHOWWOKKA is online now
lats of peace
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,732
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Rep Power: 37
CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 26,993.19
Bank: 3,117.90
Total Points: 30,111.09
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post

I'll make it simple for you. If a bigger man was allowed to wrestler, will a boxers skill matter in a wrestling match? NOPE.


[
False.

Floyd Mayweather defeated a 7 foot tall 400 lb wrestler in a wrestling ring using his boxing skills.

But I suppose you shouldn't hold manny Pacquiao to GOAT standards .
CHOWWOKKA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:15 PM #165
Noelanthony Noelanthony is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,632
Quoted: 3160 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 77,074.88
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 78,430.47
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol Don't change the topic. You were down playing Pac's power. And now you know Pac's punches have more gusto than Spence would ever wish he had.

NEXT
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.



Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Who is changing the topic just be logical. You have got your panties wet because a guy that Spence knockout cold is saying Pac has more snap in his punches. Yet he hit Chris flush numerous times and never knocked him out. Chris also says Spence beats Pac-Man but we will ignore that.

So let’s break it down Chris Algieri is talking absolutely rubbish about his assessment of Spence winning but he is 100% right about Pacquiao being the harder puncher? .... got it
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:19 PM #166
HarvardBlue HarvardBlue is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6,708
Quoted: 2339 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,049.74
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 36,446.51
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
Now that you mentioned this, it kinda sound interesting already. The last time Pac faced someone that wasnít unfazed by his punches was Margarito. Spence is no means a Margarito but Pac doesnít stop throwing even if punches donít budge you. The only times Iíve seen him stop punching are when you try to move and run away from him.
Man that was 9 years ago. And if you remembered correctly Pacquiao was looking for the referee to stop it because he gassed trying to take Margarito out. Same thing almost happened to Spence on Saturday.

Pacquiao fans foolishly believed he was being sympathetic but he was tired. Margarito got in some thunderous body shots that took a little out of Pacquiao forever.

People need to realize Pacquiao is getting old. He didn't live a clean life like a Bernard Hopkins. Even Mayweather at 40 (who lived in the gym and took a lot less punishment) wouldn't give a fight against someone like Spence a second thought.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:23 PM #167
dwayne3534 dwayne3534 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 179
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
dwayne3534 can only hope to improve
Points: 8,795.53
Bank: 1,263.98
Total Points: 10,059.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacson View Post
Sounds like you havenít watched any Pacquiao fight. He will slip the jabs by moving his head and throw a crushing straight at the same time. You should watch his fights and youíll learn some of his basic moves.

A few of those and his opponent stops throwing.
Sounds like you are watching Pacquiao fights from 2010.
dwayne3534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:27 PM #168
Spoon23 Spoon23 is offline
Licks Pacmans Taint
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,182
Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Rep Power: 69
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 93,312.89
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 95,069.86
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
Who is changing the topic just be logical. You have got your panties wet because a guy that Spence knockout cold is saying Pac has more snap in his punches. Yet he hit Chris flush numerous times and never knocked him out. Chris also says Spence beats Pac-Man but we will ignore that.

So let’s break it down Chris Algieri is talking absolutely rubbish about his assessment of Spence winning but he is 100% right about Pacquiao being the harder puncher? .... got it
lol Don't change the subject you were down playing Pac's power.

Your lack of critical thinking won't help you understand how i just fuvked up your theory about Pac's power vs Erol's.. Let's just agree to disagree with Pac's power. And besides, Who's going to win between Pac and Erol is speculation.

But who has more power between the 2 is already a fact and not a speculation anymore.

Coming from algeri who fought both of them is also a class A info, he can see there's something on pacmans punch.. i forgot the name of pacs sparring partner he says that during their training he feels the punches of pac just like someone is throwing a bricks on him..maybe thats the reason why everytime they face they have plan until they get hit and change of plan happens, survive until 12 rnds tsk tsk

Here's a food for thought (which I doubt you will comprehend)

Algeri fought toe to toe on spence but on pacquiao he keeps his distance..totally different style..but if he fought pacquiao toe to toe it will not go to distance also

LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE BUD. I JUST PROVED TO YOU WHO GOT MORE POWER. CAN'T DENY THAT ANYMORE
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-19-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:59 PM #169
Noelanthony Noelanthony is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,632
Quoted: 3160 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 77,074.88
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 78,430.47
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol Don't change the subject you were down playing Pac's power.

Your lack of critical thinking won't help you understand how i just fuvked up your theory about Pac's power vs Erol's.. Let's just agree to disagree with Pac's power. And besides, Who's going to win between Pac and Erol is speculation.

But who has more power between the 2 is already a fact and not a speculation anymore.

Coming from algeri who fought both of them is also a class A info, he can see there's something on pacmans punch.. i forgot the name of pacs sparring partner he says that during their training he feels the punches of pac just like someone is throwing a bricks on him..maybe thats the reason why everytime they face they have plan until they get hit and change of plan happens, survive until 12 rnds tsk tsk

Here's a food for thought (which I doubt you will comprehend)

Algeri fought toe to toe on spence but on pacquiao he keeps his distance..totally different style..but if he fought pacquiao toe to toe it will not go to distance also

LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE BUD. I JUST PROVED TO YOU WHO GOT MORE POWER. CAN'T DENY THAT ANYMORE
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Chris: "I would say Manny is a little bit more shocking, and he can hurt you with a single punch. Erol is not a one punch guy"


[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I think you need to know the difference between a fact and a opinion buddy. Eric Molina fought both Wilder and Joshua if he said that Joshua hits harder as he knocked him out in 3 rounds compared to 8 rounds in Deontay is that a fact. It’s a rhetorical question don’t answer it.

Fact : Marquez knocked out Pacquiao
Emotional opinion: it was a lucky punch, however, if you say it with enough conviction you can turn it into a fact.

Let’s agree to disagree or in fact as it is approaching pacman’s 7th year anniversary since he was knocked out a complimentary gift from me to you...... Pac hits harder than Spence and he beat Mayweather and he didn’t really lose to Marquez as it was a lucky punch....fact
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:31 PM #170
Roadblock Roadblock is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2006
Age: 64
Posts: 1,274
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,111.67
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 32,522.45
Default

Spence will finish Manny just cut the BS and sign the fight !
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.