Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-25-2019, 11:09 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7995 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 146,085.23
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Default Two Male Cheerleaders to Perform at Superbowl

So it's come to this.

Two male cheerleaders for the Los Angeles Rams will make history when they perform at the Super Bowl next Sunday.

Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies will be the first male cheerleaders ever to perform at the championship game, according to ABC News.

"To see the way that they've been embraced by their fans is pretty unbelievable," their coach Emily Leibert said of Peron and Jinnies during an appearance on ďGood Morning America.Ē "They're extraordinary in that they're trailblazers but they're also totally normal teammates and they fit right in, and I think that the fans have embraced them as such."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:34 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2127 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,610.86
Total Points: 86,564.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
So it's come to this.

Two male cheerleaders for the Los Angeles Rams will make history when they perform at the Super Bowl next Sunday.

Quinton Peron and Napoleon Jinnies will be the first male cheerleaders ever to perform at the championship game, according to ABC News.

"To see the way that they've been embraced by their fans is pretty unbelievable," their coach Emily Leibert said of Peron and Jinnies during an appearance on ďGood Morning America.Ē "They're extraordinary in that they're trailblazers but they're also totally normal teammates and they fit right in, and I think that the fans have embraced them as such."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
BigJavi and LoadedWraps need to earn that money.
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:43 AM #3
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3056 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,165.45
Total Points: 81,450.32
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I saw this news item yesterday. Lots of high schools and colleges have male cheerleaders; they are strong enough to do tricks female cheerleaders cannot do.

HOWEVER...both these guys are gaaaaaaayyyyyy. Which is kind of funny. I'm going on World Star Hip Hop right now to see comments on these fellows.
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:52 AM #4
Keeping it real

Quoted: 6816 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,764.22
Total Points: 95,919.41
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Are they hot?
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:54 AM #5
Patriot

Quoted: 8443 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,960.49
Total Points: 87,977.71
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

They have been on the Rams cheerleading squad all season. Not really news or that interesting at this point.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:55 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

I'm losing interest in the SB with each passing year. The sport has become a catalyst for feminists, gays, SJWs, thugs, and marginally talented pop stars who use the event to boost their careers and push their agendas. It's a media circus that has sucked all the attention away from the actual game. I miss just watching a game and not having all the hype be about the halftime controversies, how some slut pop star was dressed, taking a knee or raising a fist, or celebrating some social cause.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:56 AM #7
Patriot

BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
I saw this news item yesterday. Lots of high schools and colleges have male cheerleaders; they are strong enough to do tricks female cheerleaders cannot do.

HOWEVER...both these guys are gaaaaaaayyyyyy. Which is kind of funny. I'm going on World Star Hip Hop right now to see comments on these fellows.
lol yeah, they are mega flaming gay. You don't have to hear them speak even, but if you did it would only make it more obvious.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:56 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
They have been on the Rams cheerleading squad all season. Not really news or that interesting at this point.
Figured you would find an angle to support them. It's probably the only reason you'll tune in.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:58 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3869 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 28,979.22
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Ut oh here comes snowflake right wingers, getting triggered again over nothing.

They gonna cry about this.like theybdis the gillette ad, and Netflix.

Lmao such emotionally unstable little ****s.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:58 AM #10
Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Figured you would find an angle to support them. It's probably the only reason you'll tune in.
I could care less about them. I had forgotten about them until seeing this thread. Them being cheerleaders does not affect my interest in the game whatsoever.

I'm gonna watch the Superbowl with the same group of friends I do every year for the sake of the game. I mean, has there ever been a bad superbowl involving the Patriots? These guy cheerleaders are a footnote in the grand scheme of things.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cheerleaders, male, perform, superbowl