Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-05-2018, 09:01 AM #11
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5743 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,803.59
Total Points: 111,893.87
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJoey View Post
That would be good to see but he'll make 7 figures vs Chisora with a Matchroom ref....
Chisora offered him £5m, not sure if that offer is real but if it is real then no one would turn that down.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-05-2018, 09:01 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1416 Post(s)
EnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.45
Total Points: 26,103.74
Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll 
gAy J LOL - ^lll No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ 

Why the **** is Ortiz speaking like he's on the same team as Wilder and Miller?

Oh yeah. It's anti-Whyte/Matchroom (British) and pro-PBC (American) propaganda.

I doubt Ortiz said any of that ****. He doesn't talk English and he isn't even American.

Wake up people.
EnglishOxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:01 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 781 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 19,937.46
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Spoken like a fighter. The UK ought to take note.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:09 AM #14
Amateur

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
lakerz is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 6,923.25
Default Overhyped

Ortiz is the most overhyped and Overrated boxer in HW division.Sometimes his handler wanna parade him as some kinda plague of a boxer that everyone is avoiding,but one just need to take a look at his records to know that all he has done is fighting and blasting out average boxers and the only time he stepped up he came short.Even during his amateur days he wasnít the best among his peers in the world,his records only shows he dominated in Cuba and Evirons,he wasnít an amateur world champion or an Olympics medalist.This response is The most ridiculous response,yes we all know you are an old man and you didnít address the fact that you overpriced yourself out of fighting Dillian Whyte and you didnít address the fact that you turned the chance to fight same day you fought another bum in Cojanu.
lakerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:09 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 921 Post(s)
sammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to beholdsammybee is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 20,710.56

Whyte should be brave enough to accept this proposal from Ortiz.
sammybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:16 AM #16
Up and Comer

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Oyins4u will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 7,142.11

LMAO. What a response from Ortiz 😂. I think the fight is too big to be an undercard if not more action than Wilder/Fury. Hope we see the fight next year if Wilder agrees to fight AJ
Oyins4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:17 AM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
springfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 8,146.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishOxide View Post
Why the **** is Ortiz speaking like he's on the same team as Wilder and Miller?

Oh yeah. It's anti-Whyte/Matchroom (British) and pro-PBC (American) propaganda.

I doubt Ortiz said any of that ****. He doesn't talk English and he isn't even American.

Wake up people.
This. That had to be the most clichť spiel ever... And if that is a verbatim quote I would love to hear it, cause that will be hilarious!! Non-English speaking Ortiz speaking like a proud Texan all of a sudden LOL

Anyway... These political wars are killing the HW division and they're all the blame.
springfiels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:25 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11434 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,511.02
Total Points: 108,896.62
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

"Down here us boys in the South don't do a lot of talking."

Have you told Deontay about that, Luis?
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:26 AM #19
Amateur

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
lakerz is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 6,923.25
Default Overhyped

Ortiz is the most overhyped and Overrated boxer in HW division.Sometimes his handler wanna parade him as some kinda plague of a boxer that everyone is avoiding,but one just need to take a look at his records to know that all he has done is fighting and blasting out average boxers and the only time he stepped up he came short.Even during his amateur days he wasnít the best among his peers in the world,his records only shows he dominated in Cuba and Evirons,he wasnít an amateur world champion or an Olympics medalist.This response is The most ridiculous response,yes we all know you are an old man and you didnít address the fact that you overpriced yourself out of fighting Dillian Whyte and you didnít address the fact that you turned the chance to fight same day you fought another bum in Cojanu.
lakerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:28 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 433 Post(s)
Adamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond reputeAdamsc151 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 17,227.78

Anyone get the Idea someone paraphrased that for Ortiz, lol. He has very little grasp of the basic English language and suddenly his "quotes" read like they've been written by Foghorn Leghorn.
One thing though; If Whyte's headlining his own cards at the 30k seater O2 arena in London, why would he want to be on the Wilder-Fury undercard for a fraction of the pay? Let King Kong come over to the UK to be part of the headline act of his own PPV rather than be a sideshow of Wilder-Fury, it'll be around the same time of year anyway.
Adamsc151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List