Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-24-2019, 01:32 PM #3481
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2458 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,417.65
Total Points: 82,888.64
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 01:42 PM #3482
26th U.S. President

Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 

Old 06-24-2019, 02:55 PM #3483
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1933 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 22,347.08
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
See, I don't know why people are up in arms about a Straight Pride Parade, at least straight dudes wouldn't be dressed provocatively like this with their junk hanging out.

A couple of weeks ago there was the gay pride parade, and one of my wife's friend (who turned lesbo after her divorce) was going to go and asked my wife to watch her kid.

So I told my wife, "why can't she take him to the gay PP?

Her answer: "Well it's really not for kids"
Me: "Why not?"
her: "There'll be drinking and smoking"
me: It'll be outside, smoke won't get near him, plus, I drink here at home with him around"
her: "well it just isn't for kids ok"
me: "It's because those freaks dress all provocative with their junk hanging out, right?"
Her: "yes"

All this talk about fags wanting to be inclusive, that it's ok for kids to do this and that and then dress like freaks and have their stuff showing? And I'm sure there's worse than this picture.

Sorry to get off topic, but it irritates me how h0mos and the media want everyone to think these weirdos are the norm, and having a thing like a straight pride parade is deemed evil.

Last edited by Death_Adder; 06-24-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:16 PM #3484
26th U.S. President

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-24-2019, 06:32 PM #3485
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 620 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,288.93
Total Points: 116,315.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
See, I don't know why people are up in arms about a Straight Pride Parade, at least straight dudes wouldn't be dressed provocatively like this with their junk hanging out.

A couple of weeks ago there was the gay pride parade, and one of my wife's friend (who turned lesbo after her divorce) was going to go and asked my wife to watch her kid.

So I told my wife, "why can't she take him to the gay PP?

Her answer: "Well it's really not for kids"
Me: "Why not?"
her: "There'll be drinking and smoking"
me: It'll be outside, smoke won't get near him, plus, I drink here at home with him around"
her: "well it just isn't for kids ok"
me: "It's because those freaks dress all provocative with their junk hanging out, right?"
Her: "yes"

All this talk about fags wanting to be inclusive, that it's ok for kids to do this and that and then dress like freaks and have their stuff showing? And I'm sure there's worse than this picture.

Sorry to get off topic, but it irritates me how h0mos and the media want everyone to think these weirdos are the norm, and having a thing like a straight pride parade is deemed evil.
I was at NYC Pride a few years back (went to the Dyke March aswell), and I found it strange to see families with their young children waving and cheering on while the most lewd and pr0nographic sights were happening. Trans people with everything out, dudes in chaps simulating sex acts, gimp-suits, t1t$ everywhere (real and fake), BDSM, handing out lollipops and condoms to everyone, just all-out degeneracy basically... I was just left wondering, like, what are we doing here exactly?
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:34 PM #3486
Patriot

Quoted: 8589 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,862.76
Total Points: 99,434.45
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:

Does look like it could be his hair
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:18 PM #3487
26th U.S. President

Old 06-24-2019, 07:35 PM #3488
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 230.53
Total Points: 100,544.85
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Why Theodore why

There is no amount of bleach that can erase this demonic being from my mind now.

I hate the internet
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:11 AM #3489
26th U.S. President

Old 06-25-2019, 09:05 AM #3490
26th U.S. President

Share This With Friends

Tags
i'll, leave