Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 02-11-2008, 02:44 PM #21
Business are Unfinish

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond reputeNAPO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 14,639.00
The boss - mangler Cocktail hour bro - mangler A Victory Toast! - The Surgeon 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Childhood Cancer - Sox8055 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
You gotta be outta yo ****en mind playa...
u better believe it.
NAPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:01 PM #22
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

THe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 17,831.91
thanks for the sig - Golden Boy 360 thanks for the sick sig ... - -Boxzilla- Couldn't give you geen K, so have a drink on me. - JAB5239 sux homie ... lemme kno when ur back up and running - -Boxzilla- use this as your toothbrush - JM1 
cheerz man! - Sox8055 

Quote:
You gotta be outta yo ****en mind playa...
Okay.. let's pretend I'm out of my mind. Gimme the hottest 4 lines, 2 lines, 8 lines you want from Wayne, and I'll find the equal amount of times from ALL the names I mentioned.

I wont do that with Nas, only because he has classic albums, Wayne doesn't. It's not even fair to Wayne. He's not on that level, legacy-wise.

Everyone else is fairgame.

I'll be waiting..........
THe TRiNiTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:20 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Dice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,727.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Drone View Post
Okay.. let's pretend I'm out of my mind. Gimme the hottest 4 lines, 2 lines, 8 lines you want from Wayne, and I'll find the equal amount of times from ALL the names I mentioned.

I wont do that with Nas, only because he has classic albums, Wayne doesn't. It's not even fair to Wayne. He's not on that level, legacy-wise.

PREACH BROTHA
Dice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:44 PM #24
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

ROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,883.00
No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:

I won't even bother...

I give you 1 million bars and you'll give me 2 million negative reasons why they are bullcrap..

Just give the youngman his props..Whether you like him or not, you have to respect what he's doing for the industry today..No beef, no hatin, just good ole flow for the radio waves..
ROSEWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:45 PM #25
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

ROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice View Post
PREACH BROTHA
Don't co-sign for the bullcrap playa..
Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Dice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond reputeDice has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,727.00

Quote:
Playa I must co-sign. Dog i'm an up north boy but I BEEN rode for Wayne. It was all about that cash money for me. Whats yall know bout that Ballers Remix, Hot Boys and Project Pat.

I'm only mad cuz all these nigas was hatin on me when I sed wayne was hot now they all on his jock like I ain't put em on.

He still hot but he was hotter before brotha, and u best believe my niga B.G. and my ***** Juvie The Great is still betta
Dice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:53 PM #27
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

THe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the sig - Golden Boy 360 thanks for the sick sig ... - -Boxzilla- Couldn't give you geen K, so have a drink on me. - JAB5239 sux homie ... lemme kno when ur back up and running - -Boxzilla- use this as your toothbrush - JM1 
cheerz man! - Sox8055 

Quote:
I won't even bother...

I give you 1 million bars and you'll give me 2 million negative reasons why they are bullcrap..

Just give the youngman his props..Whether you like him or not, you have to respect what he's doing for the industry today..No beef, no hatin, just good ole flow for the radio waves..
He's a nice cat. But the best, he is not. And most his fans make this claim, yet offer NO proof. I copped The Carter II, I will cop The Carter III, I liked Shooters, I Miss My Dawgs, **** Tha World, Fireman, Hit 'Em Up.. Georgia... Bush, Some of his ****.

But legacy-wise? He has A LOT of work to do.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:54 PM #28
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

cheerz man! - Sox8055 

Quote:
If it was such bull****, you'd back up the claim.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:05 PM #29
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
He's a nice cat. But the best, he is not. And most his fans make this claim, yet offer NO proof. I copped The Carter II, I will cop The Carter III, I liked Shooters, I Miss My Dawgs, **** Tha World, Fireman, Hit 'Em Up.. Georgia... Bush, Some of his ****.

But legacy-wise? He has A LOT of work to do.
Look playa..I don't think you understand my stance on Lil Wayne..I say he is the best rapper alive because he said it and no one stepped up to say otherwise..Just as TI with the King ****..I personally don't think Lil Wayne is the best rapper in the game..I do however believe he is better than half of the rappers yall speak of on this site, Nas & Lupe being 1 & 2..
Old 02-11-2008, 04:07 PM #30
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice View Post
Playa I must co-sign. Dog i'm an up north boy but I BEEN rode for Wayne. It was all about that cash money for me. Whats yall know bout that Ballers Remix, Hot Boys and Project Pat.

I'm only mad cuz all these nigas was hatin on me when I sed wayne was hot now they all on his jock like I ain't put em on.

He still hot but he was hotter before brotha, and u best believe my niga B.G. and my ***** Juvie The Great is still betta
Hell no..B.G...ok Juvi is a better argument but B.G.!! B.G. is good for a couple hot tracks..that's it

Share This With Friends