Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 02-10-2008, 10:07 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Two Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond reputeTwo Clips has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 10,526.00
For making me laugh at that funny ass video! - ABOSWORTH One of the few real ones.. Keep doing what you do. - K-Nan Here Have This On Me - Rocky... Have a Beer, T - Grand Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
I just been on a forum where some Weezy fans couldn't stop talking bull**** about how "amazing" the 'show me what you got' remix is.

I personally just can't see what they're talking about. I must be missing something because I just do not see why people think Wayne is so amazing. He's not bad but I could easily name 20+ better emcees than him.

anyway, back to the point.I found a track that sounds similar (haha) to the 'show me what you got' remix but ****s ALL OVER IT.

Thats right....the original!!

I aint really a big Jigga fan but he's a better emcee than Wayne in every single aspect of the game. All you southern dick riding *****es need to RECOGNISE!!!

WAYNE IS NO WHERE NEAR THE "BEST RAPPER ALIVE"

The souths reign is OVER!

The Takeover - The break's over ni99a - God MC - ME - Jay Hova

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I don't know why people say Wayne ain't ****, Wayne got good skills but no he's not the best rapper alive. The best rapper alive is Jay z and I'm pretty sure the majority of people would agree. But when you say the south's reign is over you've got to be kidding. When the East and the West start selling more numbers again thats when the south's reign is over, until then the south is still runnin' ****.
Two Clips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:30 AM #12
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,897.00
No Message - TRUTH 

The South Still Holdin Playa......

wayne nuthuggers this wayne nuthuggers that....

Wayne is better than Lupe..bottomline...You mother****ers kill me with that "not like whats good" ****..Wayne is hot, nice beats swagger flow etc..That skatebording vans wearing bull**** won't make it through 2009..I bet the farm on that..
ROSEWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:31 AM #13
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

ROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond reputeROSEWOOD has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Clips View Post
I don't know why people say Wayne ain't ****, Wayne got good skills but no he's not the best rapper alive. The best rapper alive is Jay z and I'm pretty sure the majority of people would agree. But when you say the south's reign is over you've got to be kidding. When the East and the West start selling more numbers again thats when the south's reign is over, until then the south is still runnin' ****.
Exactly....

No other region has the power to rise to the top....NO OTHER REGION....3rd coast will hold it down for years to come..
Old 02-11-2008, 03:21 AM #14
lefhooktodabody

Kobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,986.00
how the hell has nobody given you a gift? - TRUTH Cheers!!!!Laker's Victory!!!! - golpealhigado The Voice Of Reason.....on a site with some ignorant mafuckas. Lef speaks the Truth. Thank you. - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEWOOD View Post

The South Still Holdin Playa......

wayne nuthuggers this wayne nuthuggers that....

Wayne is better than Lupe..bottomline...You mother****ers kill me with that "not like whats good" ****..Wayne is hot, nice beats swagger flow etc..That skatebording vans wearing bull**** won't make it through 2009..I bet the farm on that..

Gotta disagree. You think Lupe is about an image or a fad but he's not. He has much more substance than this skater image that he's been labeled with. His style and his music are far from being bull****.
Kobe Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:07 AM #15
Sugar-Will O'-Hurricane

THe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond reputeTHe TRiNiTY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 17,849.91
thanks for the sig - Golden Boy 360 thanks for the sick sig ... - -Boxzilla- Couldn't give you geen K, so have a drink on me. - JAB5239 sux homie ... lemme kno when ur back up and running - -Boxzilla- use this as your toothbrush - JM1 
cheerz man! - Sox8055 

Lupe, Saigon, Immortal Technique, Vinnie Paz, Royce Da 5'9", Copywrite, Joe Budden, Nas.......

All better rappers then Wayne.
THe TRiNiTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:46 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 11,777.72
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Wayne is the kind of rapper that blows up really big but once his time is up, has nowhere to go but down. A rapper like Lupe can sell records for as long as he wants to. Some of the South still dosen't get that impact is not measured by how big you are at the moment in the heat of a trend.

Last edited by res; 02-11-2008 at 09:48 AM.
res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:53 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 11,777.72
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa Cam View Post
yea wayne is overconfidnet in callin himself the best rapper alive, i dont tihnk any1 can deny that Tha Carter II is a classic tho

Nah nothing wrong with that, that's part of the game, rappers have always talked like that...the problem is all of these people that actually believe him.
res is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:11 AM #18
Interim Champion

Diego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond reputeDiego Morales has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,631.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by res View Post
Wayne is the kind of rapper that blows up really big but once his time is up, has nowhere to go but down. A rapper like Lupe can sell records for as long as he wants to. Some of the South still dosen't get that impact is not measured by how big you are at the moment in the heat of a trend.
That's just the rap game period noone is on top forever, just ask Master P or 50 Cent, and to me honestly Jay-Z is the one who is overhyped, I don't see very much talent in this guy. Only reason he still around is cause he from the East Coast, this dude be like 40 years old acting like he still a hustler? He don't even listen to the same genre of music he makes....To Me It's **** JAY-Z, he ain't never been anything worth listening to, IMO!!!! Master P use to take alot of heat for rapping bout selling drugs after he made millions and got old but when Jay does it he is so COOL, LMAO!!!!
Diego Morales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:22 PM #19
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

No Message - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Drone View Post
Lupe, Saigon, Immortal Technique, Vinnie Paz, Royce Da 5'9", Copywrite, Joe Budden, Nas.......

All better rappers then Wayne.
You gotta be outta yo ****en mind playa...
Old 02-11-2008, 12:24 PM #20
THE SOUTH STILL HOLDIN

No Message - TRUTH 

Tugger boy I like going heads up with you...Keep making these crazy thread so I can have something to debate about..

Please note that Lil Wayne isn't my favorite artist tho...

Share This With Friends