Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2019, 06:29 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3971 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,959.63
Total Points: 92,376.17
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
Default THROWBACK: When Katt Williams proved why he's a great comedian against Wanda Smith

Context:

Wanda started it with comments Katt took personally. Katt proceeded to go in on her. The tension was there all night, but it got real @15:26 and lasted the remainder.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Afterwards Wanda's husband pulled a gun on him outside the club she was working at.

Wanda was later fired and on the way out she played the victim with Frank Ski, saying he should have defended her. LOL

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
View this post on Instagram
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
#f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
#f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
#f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
#f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
#f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] should have stopped #KattWilliams during their controversial interview w him. Wanda also says it was disrespectful that the clip was put on their site. ***SWIPE*** See the full story on #theJasmineBRAND.com 🎥 @v103atlanta

A post shared by [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] (@thejasminebrand_) on

revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:04 PM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
giant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,931.46

They just don't make comedians like katt anymore.guys like Martin Lawrence Eddie Murph Steve Harv last of a dying breed
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:57 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant_king View Post
They just don't make comedians like katt anymore.guys like Martin Lawrence Eddie Murph Steve Harv last of a dying breed
Problem with Katt is that his standup is not that good, like Dave Chappelle and Steve Harvey. Chappelle and Katt are hilarious on screen, standups are basic.

Murphy used to be good back when he cussed and smoked and looked like a Michael Jackson impersonator. Ever since he stopped all that, he's been lackluster.

Martin is okay, but he's really only funny when he's clowning on someone in the crowd.

Chris Tucker is like Murphy, now that he's gone PC he's not funny anymore unless he's doing Michael Jackson.

Bernie Mac was top, DC Curry I think is top, and there was another dude I can't remember his name, did a skit about Thong Song. He was good. D.L. Hughley is actually pretty good, but he holds back. Eddie Griffin is good. Sinbad has his moments.

Can't think of any female comedians that are actually good. Damn sure not Amy Schumer, and Mo'nique is the same shtick over and over: fat vs. skinny, black vs. white, and a bunch of cussing.
Old 06-24-2019, 12:27 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15696 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 128,994.09
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

He got lumped up by a hood rat..crack head. didn’t he?

Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 01:28 PM #5
Patriot

Quoted: 8369 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,726.67
Total Points: 80,806.22
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Problem with Katt is that his standup is not that good, like Dave Chappelle and Steve Harvey. Chappelle and Katt are hilarious on screen, standups are basic.

Murphy used to be good back when he cussed and smoked and looked like a Michael Jackson impersonator. Ever since he stopped all that, he's been lackluster.

Martin is okay, but he's really only funny when he's clowning on someone in the crowd.

Chris Tucker is like Murphy, now that he's gone PC he's not funny anymore unless he's doing Michael Jackson.

Bernie Mac was top, DC Curry I think is top, and there was another dude I can't remember his name, did a skit about Thong Song. He was good. D.L. Hughley is actually pretty good, but he holds back. Eddie Griffin is good. Sinbad has his moments.

Can't think of any female comedians that are actually good. Damn sure not Amy Schumer, and Mo'nique is the same shtick over and over: fat vs. skinny, black vs. white, and a bunch of cussing.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:34 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
giant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,931.46

Don't forget Bernie Mac lol
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 02:46 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Bro. Both of their standups are GARBAGE. Faizon Love/Big Worm was absolutely spot on about it.

You can't name a single skit from either of them except Money Mike for Katt and True Hollywood Stories for Chappelle - both filmed skits.

Yet you could probably recite at least one Eddie Murphy standup skit - NOT film, standup - from the past off your head word for word. Tell me I'm lying. Tell me you don't remember his Bill Cosby skit damn near word for word.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:03 PM #8
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12512 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 71,832.24
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

This was one of my favorite moments of 2018. I watched it so many times. He destroyed her and she can o lay blame herself. She kept making jokes about him and wasn’t gonna let her win
BufordTannen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:37 PM #9
Winning

Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 46,228.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Context:

Wanda started it with comments Katt took personally. Katt proceeded to go in on her. The tension was there all night, but it got real @15:26 and lasted the remainder.

Afterwards Wanda's husband pulled a gun on him outside the club she was working at.

Wanda was later fired and on the way out she played the victim with Frank Ski, saying he should have defended her. LOL

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
View this post on Instagram
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
#f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
#f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
#f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
#f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
#f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] should have stopped #KattWilliams during their controversial interview w him. Wanda also says it was disrespectful that the clip was put on their site. ***SWIPE*** See the full story on #theJasmineBRAND.com 🎥 @v103atlanta

A post shared by [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] (@thejasminebrand_) on

"come run one of your gnarled fingers thru my hair"

this went down last year???

how tf did i miss this lmfao
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
comedian, great, he's, katt, proved, smith, throwback:, wanda, williams

User Tag List