Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-24-2019, 02:46 PM #61
Contender

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
DARTH SILKWORMS will become famous soon enoughDARTH SILKWORMS will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,825.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
The only reason they are defending this blatant corruption either has to do with backing their man (Wilder) or they can’t comprehend the little details. They think talking about Whyte ducking another organisation’s Final eliminator = He ducked the WBC final eliminator. These guys are the worse fans that I have ever come across, not even fanboys of Pacman, Cotto etc would defend a corrupt organisation like the WBC over an boxer.... This lot would doe.
All of the organizations are corrupt. All of the promoters are corrupt. That's a given. We all know boxing is one of the most corrupt sports on the planet.

But it's simply a fact that Whyte turned down final eliminators from both the IBF and WBC and never asked the WBO for a final eliminator even though he's been rated #1 in the WBO for a while.

We can debate whether Whyte made the right business move in each instance. I'm not saying he didn't have good reasons for not properly pursuing the mandatory position in these organizations. Being the mandatory isn't necessarily desirable if you are already a commercially viable fighter.

But you continue to insist a final eliminator isn't a final eliminator if it's to crown the second mandatory and you don't get to just invent your own language. It's not that uncommon for a division to have two mandatories and the second mandatory often attains his position by winning a final eliminator. If you think the terminology should be changed, fine, but that is the terminology that exists whether you or I like it or not.
DARTH SILKWORMS is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-24-2019, 02:53 PM #62
Contender

DARTH SILKWORMS will become famous soon enoughDARTH SILKWORMS will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoloShot View Post
I wouldn't think so seeing as he's defended his Silver belt against top 10 opponents consistently whereas corruption had #4 rated Breazeale face a Molina who I don't even know what he was rated as it was that low. Why weren't any of Dillian fights allowed to be a final eliminator and why was he only offered a secondary eliminator against Ortiz and decided to bail on the Breazeale one?
Winning the silver championship and defending against rated opponents is a great way to climb the ratings. But the way you become mandatory is by winning a final eliminator and a final eliminator is typically fought against the highest rated contender willing to participate. You don't just get to pick the #10 fighter and have it be a final eliminator if someone rated #2-9 was willing to fight you.

Breazeale and Whyte had similar circumstances but handled those circumstances differently. The existing mandatory, Stiverne, agreed to put his mandatory status on the line against Breazeale. That is how Breazeale wound up in a final eliminator. However, unexpectedly, Ortiz was pulled from the main event and Stiverne had to take his place. That allowed Breazeale to fight the highest available contender to become mandatory. Because it was such short notice, Molina ended up being the highest rated contender willing to step in.

In Whyte's case, the existing mandatory, Breazeale, agreed to put his mandatory status on the line against Whyte. However, unexpectedly, Fury was pulled from the main event and Breazeale had to take his place. That allowed Whyte to fight the highest available contender to become the mandatory.

But he refused to fight the highest available contender and instead chose to fight Rivas. Whyte has consistently refused to fight who he was supposed to fight to become mandatory and instead chose to fight whoever he wanted. That's not how you become mandatory. That's why he's been #1 for 550 days and still isn't mandatory. All he has to do is fight the highest available contender and he refuses to do so.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:47 PM #63
Contender

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
BoloShot is just really niceBoloShot is just really niceBoloShot is just really niceBoloShot is just really nice
Total Points: 9,014.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
Winning the silver championship and defending against rated opponents is a great way to climb the ratings. But the way you become mandatory is by winning a final eliminator and a final eliminator is typically fought against the highest rated contender willing to participate. You don't just get to pick the #10 fighter and have it be a final eliminator if someone rated #2-9 was willing to fight you.

Breazeale and Whyte had similar circumstances but handled those circumstances differently. The existing mandatory, Stiverne, agreed to put his mandatory status on the line against Breazeale. That is how Breazeale wound up in a final eliminator. However, unexpectedly, Ortiz was pulled from the main event and Stiverne had to take his place. That allowed Breazeale to fight the highest available contender to become mandatory. Because it was such short notice, Molina ended up being the highest rated contender willing to step in.

In Whyte's case, the existing mandatory, Breazeale, agreed to put his mandatory status on the line against Whyte. However, unexpectedly, Fury was pulled from the main event and Breazeale had to take his place. That allowed Whyte to fight the highest available contender to become the mandatory.

But he refused to fight the highest available contender and instead chose to fight Rivas. Whyte has consistently refused to fight who he was supposed to fight to become mandatory and instead chose to fight whoever he wanted. That's not how you become mandatory. That's why he's been #1 for 550 days and still isn't mandatory. All he has to do is fight the highest available contender and he refuses to do so.
The WBC didn't say Breazeale - Molina would be a final eliminator. Breazeale hadn't actually fought one they just retroactively decided to say it was in an obvious act of corruption. Breazeale should've had to earn it against the likes of Whyte or Ortiz first.
BoloShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 03:49 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1245 Post(s)
Nay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond reputeNay_Sayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 20,370.90
lets fill up that gift case with more dildos - -MAKAVELLI- because dildos gone dildo - -MAKAVELLI- nay_sayer's dildo world - -MAKAVELLI- dildo_sayer - -MAKAVELLI- the dildonator - -MAKAVELLI- 
i bet you can fit all these dildos in your mouth - -MAKAVELLI- guess what's inside (clue: its a dildo) - Ryannn Have another - El-blanco yuck I can feel all the other guys wieners - 80sFighter Heres another one for you. Stick this up your candy ass you Jabroni. - Brush My Hair 
hello! - sugarsmosley thats nasty man - sugarsmosley aka Cisco Route the worst boxing poster on the internet - Freedom. For making another retarded GGG bash thread. Stick this up your butt hurt ass. The whole site has given you Dildo's. How many can you actually fit up there. - BrushMyHair Exposing Bum-Love-King left and right Son! - Da Boxer 
So, I hear you like dildos.. Here's another for your impressive collection! - theBEASTwithin Return to Sender - Toss it back in your pile - theBEASTwithin No Message - ИATAS biased race driven F@ggot - Kovalev #1 Since you have such a huge collection, I thought I'd give you another - Kovalev #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Curry View Post
Charlo definitely getting screwed. He doesn't seem to be complaining about it though.
Maybe Charlo knows that Golovkin has to come see him if the Canelo rubber match doesn't get made..
Nay_Sayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:07 PM #65
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 80,738.97
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I agree with Jermall Charlo! Who relinquished his WBC Belt at 154 to move up. Usually when that happens, like with Usyk and the recent WBO Positioning, those guys get shots immediately. Charlo to his credit has kept it classy and been very Patient with the WBC, he say he is not getting any step aside money but I'm not so sure about that because he is being extremely patient with the WBC despite him actually have a more legit case than Dillian Whyte

Prograis was about to get the run around by the WBC, Jose Ramirez and Bob Arum so he joined WBSS instead of playing their Waiting/Marination Game that Arum wanted to play
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:32 PM #66
Contender

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Cobra Curry is a jewel in the roughCobra Curry is a jewel in the roughCobra Curry is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 15,085.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
Maybe Charlo knows that Golovkin has to come see him if the Canelo rubber match doesn't get made..
Why would Golovkin have to do that? And is Golovkin an adequate substitute for your rightful title shot against the face (and cash cow) of boxing?
Cobra Curry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:11 PM #67
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoloShot View Post
The WBC didn't say Breazeale - Molina would be a final eliminator. Breazeale hadn't actually fought one they just retroactively decided to say it was in an obvious act of corruption. Breazeale should've had to earn it against the likes of Whyte or Ortiz first.
Your views appear to be based on faulty information. I understand there is a lot of misinformation out there, but the truth is that the WBC did say the fight would be a final eliminator.

Here is the official WBC schedule that was posted before the fight:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-24-2019, 08:13 PM #68
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 5740 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,803.59
Total Points: 111,761.00
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
All of the organizations are corrupt. All of the promoters are corrupt. That's a given. We all know boxing is one of the most corrupt sports on the planet.

But it's simply a fact that Whyte turned down final eliminators from both the IBF and WBC and never asked the WBO for a final eliminator even though he's been rated #1 in the WBO for a while.

We can debate whether Whyte made the right business move in each instance. I'm not saying he didn't have good reasons for not properly pursuing the mandatory position in these organizations. Being the mandatory isn't necessarily desirable if you are already a commercially viable fighter.

But you continue to insist a final eliminator isn't a final eliminator if it's to crown the second mandatory and you don't get to just invent your own language. It's not that uncommon for a division to have two mandatories and the second mandatory often attains his position by winning a final eliminator. If you think the terminology should be changed, fine, but that is the terminology that exists whether you or I like it or not.
Doesn’t matter how many times you say it, it wouldn’t be true. Try again... You can say it until you are blue in the face and it wouldn’t make it true. Fact is he turned down their offer of a secondary mandatory. Instead of guaranteeing him to be next if he beats Ortiz, the corrupt WBC wanted to protect Wilder from Whyte again. You know it, I know it, the rest of your sheep knows it. This is why you are trying too hard with the whole he turned down a “Final eliminator”
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:15 PM #69
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Your views appear to be based on faulty information. I understand there is a lot of misinformation out there, but the truth is that the WBC did say the fight would be a final eliminator.

Here is the official WBC schedule that was posted before the fight:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Another lie. Am beginning to think you are that WBC/WBA/IBF guy. You post repetitive information even when your info is wrong, your joint date is May 2019... Hmm this is getting very similar.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:15 PM #70
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Welcome to me second ignore button for you.

Share This With Friends

Tags
claim, fight, legit, title

User Tag List