Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-24-2019, 04:03 AM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5913 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 233,137.49
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-prez...inator--132606

"We will welcome that [Whyte-Ortiz] and do a final elimination for the second mandatory, while we address Breazeale," Sulaiman told Sky Sports.

"I truly believe Dillian Whyte is very much deserving of the No 1 position where he is ranked. Dominic Breazeale is a mandatory contender for specific circumstances, which happened last year, and that's the bottom line."

It's not an either/or situation. Whyte vs. Ortiz was ordered as a final eliminator, which means a fight where the winner is guaranteed a title shot. Since the division already had an existing mandatory, that means the winner of the final eliminator would be the second mandatory.

I'm not sure what's confusing you at this point. You seem to believe "final eliminator" means "winner gets next shot." That's not what it means. It means "winner gets a shot."
Not only that, but the WBC rules state that wilder would have had to face his second mandatory after his first, so Whyte ducked Ortiz to fight Rivas plain and simple. Had he fought and beaten Ortiz, heíd be facing Wilder next.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-24-2019, 06:22 AM #112
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6271 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 254,161.20
Total Points: 292,018.66
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-prez...inator--132606

"We will welcome that [Whyte-Ortiz] and do a final elimination for the second mandatory, while we address Breazeale," Sulaiman told Sky Sports.

"I truly believe Dillian Whyte is very much deserving of the No 1 position where he is ranked. Dominic Breazeale is a mandatory contender for specific circumstances, which happened last year, and that's the bottom line."

It's not an either/or situation. Whyte vs. Ortiz was ordered as a final eliminator, which means a fight where the winner is guaranteed a title shot. Since the division already had an existing mandatory, that means the winner of the final eliminator would be the second mandatory.

I'm not sure what's confusing you at this point. You seem to believe "final eliminator" means "winner gets next shot." That's not what it means. It means "winner gets a shot."
You are the one confused. Itís says secondary mandatory. There is a reason they word it that way. Which means another 2 years or so before he gets his shot. So like I said before, no one has proof that he refused a final eliminator, he refused a secondary mandatory just like Fury refused the mandate by the WBC to fight Whyte for the diamond belt.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:25 AM #113
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6271 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 254,161.20
Total Points: 292,018.66
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Not only that, but the WBC rules state that wilder would have had to face his second mandatory after his first, so Whyte ducked Ortiz to fight Rivas plain and simple. Had he fought and beaten Ortiz, heíd be facing Wilder next.
Again fake news, the WBC are not asking Wilder to do anything. You are a joke. Saying Whyte ducked Ortiz lol. He refuse to fight for a secondary mandatory position when he could be guaranteed to be next. All the corrupt WBC needed to do is guaranteed him getting his shot next. They refused to do that. He fought a better fighter and boxer in Parker. Only an idiot would claimed he ducked Ortiz for Parker. We might as well as claim Wilder ducked Whyte for Ortiz..
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:51 AM #114
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1389 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,786.29
Total Points: 67,170.12
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Not sure which fight you are referring to, but if itís the Whyte/Ortiz one then no, it wasnít a final eliminator nor was it for the diamond belt. They ordered it as a Secondary mandatory, which meant the winner might not even get their chance at the belt for up to three years.

The Fury/Whyte fight was meant to be for the diamond belt after Fury agreed to taking the Whyte fight of the WBC put that belt on the line, he then later pull out of that agreement when the WBC accept that request.
Talking about the Rivas vs Whyte fight
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:10 PM #115
Contender

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
DARTH SILKWORMS will become famous soon enoughDARTH SILKWORMS will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,928.72

Quote:
You are the one confused. It’s says secondary mandatory. There is a reason they word it that way. Which means another 2 years or so before he gets his shot. So like I said before, no one has proof that he refused a final eliminator, he refused a secondary mandatory just like Fury refused the mandate by the WBC to fight Whyte for the diamond belt.
Hey Ray, you seem like a nice guy and I'm trying to be patient with you here. The final eliminator would have crowned Wilder's "second mandatory," as in the mandatory after Breazeale. There's no such thing as a "secondary mandatory" and even if there was, as long as the winner of a fight is guaranteed a title shot, even if that title shot isn't next, it's still a final eliminator. So yes, we do have proof that Whyte refused a final eliminator because getting the shot after Breazeale doesn't change the fact that it's still a final eliminator.

Right now, Whyte is lobbying to fight a final eliminator to get the shot after Breazeale. So had he beaten Ortiz, he wouldn't have waited any longer than he's going to have to wait now. The difference is Ortiz was the highest rated contender willing to fight Whyte, whereas Rivas is a random contender Whyte picked. There are fighters ahead of Rivas willing to fight Whyte, so there's no logical reason why Whyte vs. Rivas should be a final eliminator. Hearn seems to think he can just bully the WBC into skipping over numerous fighters to try to give Whyte an easier fight and still get approval for a final eliminator. It's not supposed to work like that.
DARTH SILKWORMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 01:52 AM #116
Contender

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Yodpayak has a spectacular aura aboutYodpayak has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 7,964.67

Didn't Whyte try to get the Ortiz fight? Maybe not for 25% of the purse so he can be secondary mandatory, but another time.
Yodpayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:43 AM #117
Contender

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Cool Scant has a spectacular aura aboutCool Scant has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 10,096.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
Why do wilder fans try to re write history ?

Itís well known wilder turned down 7m to duck Whyte
Itís a well known fact that wilder asked for $7M to face Whyte and Whyte refused and called him a crackhead [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Cool Scant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:46 AM #118
Contender

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Cool Scant has a spectacular aura aboutCool Scant has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 10,096.95

Quote:
Thatís for another thread. Stick to the thread or phuck off sheep.
actually itís all relevant chump. Your comment is equivalent to AJ throwing in the towel in the 7th.
Cool Scant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:59 AM #119
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
asgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond reputeasgarth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 22,728.20
Knowledgeable - jas Great breakdown of German boxing - BigZ44 

shouldnt pressure wbc too much or they will "elevate" wilder to the second franchise champion.
asgarth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 10:10 AM #120
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1778 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 70,917.00
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

So a promoter is pushing as hard as he can to get his fighter, a guy who has been in the number 1 position for 2 years, a shot at the belt. Whoopie ****in doo. You "Hearn is the white devil" brigade have lost the plot.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends