Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-23-2019, 05:10 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 21153 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 338,970.14
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Liberals are more racist than conservatives. Itís a smoke and mirrors game. They claim to be champions of civil rights, which is a perfect foil to convince everyone they are the good guys. When in fact they would be the first to flip out if a black family moved into the neighborhood or their daughter brought one home. They supported social services for minorities in order to control them, silence them, get their votes and keep them out of the workforce. Systemic racism at its worst, all while claiming they are the saviors.
My favorite line from George W. Bush is "the soft bigotry of lowered expectations"
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 05:11 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these parts
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
If you cite a video clip that’s over 40 years old as evidence to support your argument of a present day phenomenon i.e. racism, instead of using something current- there’s a possibility that you might be wrong....

Just a thought...
So these people didn't raise their children with these same views? .

Nobody is born racist. It's taught. The same way that Parkland kid was throwing the N word around. He was taught that.
Old 06-23-2019, 07:37 PM #13
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 202.49
Total Points: 59,500.24
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
If you cite a video clip that’s over 40 years old as evidence to support your argument of a present day phenomenon i.e. racism, instead of using something current- there’s a possibility that you might be wrong....

Just a thought...
This makes perfect sense.

Which is why he can't wrap his head around it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
So these people didn't raise their children with these same views? .

Nobody is born racist. It's taught. The same way that Parkland kid was throwing the N word around. He was taught that.
Yes I agree.

So...we crucify him for that right? Since his apology is not good enough for you apparently...

But wait!

He's a Republican...he doesn't agree with you on politics, so there's only one way to deal with him:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:06 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
My favorite line from George W. Bush is "the soft bigotry of lowered expectations"
This is how simple these people are. I use a quote from a Republican to cosign a post by Ghostofdempsey and this idiot below me tells me I won't agree with a guy because he's a Republican. These are simple minded people. They operate in a world of liberal/conservatives/democract/Republican. They cant understand some of us dont care about party or ideology.

These folks are stupid af

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

He's a Republican...he doesn't agree with you on politics, so there's only one way to deal with him:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Old 06-23-2019, 09:29 PM #15
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 202.49
Total Points: 59,500.24
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
These are simple minded people. They operate in a world of liberal/conservatives/democract/Republican. They cant understand some of us dont care about party or ideology.

These folks are stupid af
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

You hypocrite dolt
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 10:16 PM #16
Banned

Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.30
Total Points: 50,701.51
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
The topic is over your head. No where did I imply NY was conservative. My point is liberals can be just as racist as conservatives. But you're simple. And you hold yourself in such high regard it makes you an easy mark. Straight up and down. No special effects.
Democrat whites has always been the racist ones

Yall just too stoopid to be fooled and i aint even feel bad about yall being fooled coz democrat blacks are as racist if not worst

Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 06-23-2019 at 10:20 PM.
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:25 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Democrat whites has always been the racist ones

Yall just too stoopid to be fooled and i aint even feel bad about yall being fooled coz democrat blacks are as racist if not worst
Who is this yall you speak of
Old 06-24-2019, 09:53 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

You hypocrite dolt
*me agrees with a Republican*

*idiot five minutes later* YOU WON'T AGREE WITH THIS GUY BECAUSE HE'S A REPUBLICAN!!!1!
Old 06-24-2019, 10:54 AM #19
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11443 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,521.19
Total Points: 137,879.16
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Yall just too stoopid to be fooled
I've never heard of someone being "too stoopid to be fooled."

So it's the smart ones like you that are fooled? Makes sense somehow.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:18 PM #20
Banned

Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.30
Total Points: 50,701.51
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Who is this yall you speak of
“Yall” racist fookers like urself

Democrat whites hates blacks

Democrat Blacks hates whites

Its all happening in a democrat state but somehow the red state nxt door gets blamed
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
laugh, liberal., people

User Tag List