Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-23-2019, 03:20 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2530 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 37,544.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
So Ryan Burton... did you damage your brain somewhere along the line? Tell me HOW someone is supposed to understand what Roy is saying with all that noise in the background? You mean to tell me you couldn't find a quiet room or alcove somewhere to do the interview? Geez, talk about low standards. I'll never figure what the problem is with you bogus amateurs. SMDH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
Low standards... Smgdh. Some of you cats on here are straight clowns. They caught Roy in the lobby and started asking him question. Everyone has a cell phone and cameras theses days. It's like seeing a pro athlete in the mall and he has time to chop it up with you and other fans. There's nothing wrong with this interview. I heard every question and answer clearly.
In broadcasting this is called a throwaway... or was when I was in the field. End of story. There have to be standards. Too bad that isn't important to you.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends