Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lobov: I Swear To God - I Actually Want To Kill Malignaggi!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Lobov will get countered all night because he is mad!!
    And because Lobov sucks as a striker. SUCKS. MMA striking vs boxing. NO contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
      No way Paulie beats the GOAT Lovob. After Lord Lovob make Malignaggi a believer Lobovism will take off as a religion.
      GOAT...lmao

Comment

Of all the guys that whooped Paulie's ass, he picks Broner as the example?? Lmaooo

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I actually laughed out loud at the thread title.
          Same. Goat of thread titles.

Comment

I’ve no idea what to make of this fight.

Generally you would favour any boxer to beat an MMA guy with fists only, even if it’s not a typical boxing match like this but this is Paulie who has brittle hands and could barely crack an egg. He was a very good boxer but that was a long time ago.

Let’s be honest, if you could pick one boxer that should never fight in a bareknuckle scrap, it would probably be Paulie haha.

He should still be able to beat someone that can’t box though...surely?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              Real idiots posting on here today....Lobov...s h it MMA striking. So far inferior to boxing and this is a boxing game. No grappling.
              And a 22’ foot ring I believe.

Comment

Prob see Lobo get outboxed, paulie talk shi.t then Lobov take him down and elbow the hell out of him

Just maybe

Comment

I’m pretty sure Paulie has never been married. The girl that Broner store was a ‘side piece’ as Paulie put it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Of all the guys that whooped Paulie's ass, he picks Broner as the example?? Lmaooo
                    Paulie beat broner. Broner landed the harder shots but he was vastly outlanded by malignaggi with combination after combination.

Paulie won that fight, they robbed him.

Comment

Pillow Malignaggi is just promoting the event and there is no need for killing!

Comment

Working...
                      X