Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-21-2019, 11:17 PM #111
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 3139 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 128,844.56
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You're in a battle of attrition you cant win.

Just a friendly word of advice.
I've noticed.

Thanks
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 11:24 PM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17051 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 152,175.49
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
@ unnecessarily

That dude thought he was dealing with a chump and got chumped. He won't be pulling that stunt again.

You hate the police too much, bruh. Your fake badass rebel persona is comical, though

yea, that was completely unnecessary

you are a fool for not recognizing/acknowledging that fact

normal people would instantly recognize/acknowledge that fact

I am not scared of black men..... like you are
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 11:31 PM #113
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
yea, that was completely unnecessary

you are a fool for not recognizing/acknowledging that fact

normal people would instantly recognize/acknowledge that fact

I am not scared of black men..... like you are
You make less and less sense with every reply. I hope this is your intention.
Old 06-21-2019, 11:59 PM #114
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
You make less and less sense with every reply. I hope this is your intention.

it is real simple.....

1) FACT: the actions of that cop were unnecessary

2) normal people would instantly recognize/acknowledge that fact

3) you did not behave normally..... leading me to the conclusion that you are scared of black men

I think you most likely got beaten up at school

or you were too scared to have fun down at the local game parlor..... because the black kids were there

dunno, not sure why you are acting so scared..... we do not really have those problems in my country, we all live together.....

get out more
Old 06-22-2019, 12:08 AM #115
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
it is real simple.....

1) FACT: the actions of that cop were unnecessary

2) normal people would instantly recognize/acknowledge that fact

3) you did not behave normally..... leading me to the conclusion that you are scared of black men

I think.....
1) Your brain is a dilapidated mess.
2) Normal people keep their distance.
3) Needs too much explaining for me to mock.

Capt Attrition, give it up

That dude will not be pulling that stunt again and he knows why.

Everyone but him behaved themselves.
Old 06-22-2019, 12:53 AM #116
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
1) Your brain is a dilapidated mess.
2) Normal people keep their distance.
3) Needs too much explaining for me to mock.

Capt Attrition, give it up

That dude will not be pulling that stunt again and he knows why.

Everyone but him behaved themselves.

I fully agree that..... you have the right to believe that

many people see the situation exactly the same way you do

and good for them

they said similar things immediately prior to that veteran blowing away all those cops in Dallas

oh well, I'm sure the US police force has plenty of spares

why are you scared of black men ?
Old 06-22-2019, 12:55 AM #117
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
I fully agree that..... you have the right to believe that

many people see the situation exactly the same way you do

and good for them.

OK then.......
Old 06-22-2019, 01:00 AM #118
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
OK then.......

why are you scared of black men ?
Old 06-22-2019, 01:09 AM #119
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
why do I keep asking the same dumbassed question ?
Who knows....

Here's a video that depicts a douche bag cop in action (can't embed)....

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-22-2019, 01:19 AM #120
Successful As HELL !

Another form of cop incompetence....

Police officer fired after failing to locate kidnapped girl, 8, in room (as in singular) he searched
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Share This With Friends

Tags
....”or, this!”, what?!”

User Tag List