Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-21-2019, 08:00 AM #161
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3136 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 54,520.63
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
I have to put you on ignore for that.

As I told The Big Queer; I dont care what you do in your bedroom, but I certainly don't want to hear about it.
Oh ****. I thought he was being sarcastic.... That dude called me racist hahahahahhahahahahaaaaaa
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:03 AM #162
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3136 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,520.63
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
Dunn thinks that over 20% of the police force are bad eggs.

Loma thinks that under 1% of the police force are bad eggs.

It's obvious that they will not find common ground or agreement in this topic.
I use actual stats and reasoning behind my arguments. Dunn is a proven racist. Who's going to win the debate? It's pretty clear.

And when I say Dunn is racist, I mean that he is. He teaches his kids to never trust the White man. He's apart of that group of people in this world that completely ruin lives because he's a fat waste of life.
Lomadeaux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:27 AM #163
The ugly American

Quoted: 9269 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 116,559.87
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
I couldn't imagine someone who has looked at evidence and facts, and then still blindly defending someone.
You arent a political superfan.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 09:29 AM #164
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 21169 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these partsMotorcity Cobra is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 340,012.15
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cops, offend, revelated, truth

User Tag List