Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2019, 12:13 PM #51
bigdunny1 bigdunny1 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 14,456
Quoted: 8351 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 150,106.76
Bank: 3,056.31
Total Points: 153,163.07
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
We know you're team Canelo and Team Golden Boy. You agreed when Oscar said this after Arum said HBO would get out of boxing.



You're so blinded by GGG/GBP loyalty you can't see the forest because of the trees
Are you going to answer my question or not? Stop deflecting and changing the subject. You brought up shyt about offers for free months in this thread and I been asking you the same question over and over and this phuk boy talking about a million things throwing hundred smoke screens to avoid facing 1 simple question LMAO

I'll just keep repeat this until you find your balls and answer the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
dude you can't even answer 1 simple question. I have asked you now directly 4 times in a row. Is it good or bad to give out trials and deals to keep customers subscribing?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


We both know why you won't answer because your answer has changed from you too many times to count. The answer is if Showtime does it it's great. And depending what DAZN is doing at that time it's either bad or STILL bad no matter if they give free trials or don't LMAO. When you man enough to answer my question we can continue other wise take your nonsense and agenda else where
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-20-2019 at 12:16 PM.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:39 PM #52
Young Bidness Young Bidness is offline
Runways Only
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 8,886
Quoted: 4967 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Points: 281,783.82
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 281,783.82
Default

DAZN got the rights for CONCACAF 2019, many Brazilians will be happy purchasing it for this tournament alone along with the combat sports content.
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:31 PM #53
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 50,590
Quoted: 19177 Post(s)
Rep Power: 130
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 170,776.47
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 172,194.30
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjavi973 View Post
i think that will go up once they get a chance to do NFL.....

I think thatll be another 2 years or so cuz of a renewed contract I think with Fox.... I dont even think they are gonna redo the nfl sunday ticket on direct tv deal
Yeah I've seen reports that ESPN is trying to get the NFL Directiv package once that deal is up. That makes more sense because ESPN is on every service.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:40 PM #54
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 50,590
Quoted: 19177 Post(s)
Rep Power: 130
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 170,776.47
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 172,194.30
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Lol. You were knee deep in DAZN failing threads before the “problem” threads came about. Remember you were dancing around in such threads before Canelo Jacobs.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
.

Don’t worry though, been saying it from the get go...

“WAR DAZN”
I've never posted I want DAZN to fail. Why are you labeling those threads DAZN fail threads simply because I and others talked about both the positives and negatives of the app?

It is extremely immature of you to want to limit the discussion to just the positives about DAZN. Your unwillingness to have an honest discussion about everything is telling.

Canelo/Jacobs there were serious problems with the app that customers from all over complained about. Its cowardly and petty of you to not want to talk about those realities.

I get you are pro DAZN but if I disagree with a point you make or ask you to prove your point, that doesn't make me anti DAZN.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:44 PM #55
Young Bidness Young Bidness is offline
Runways Only
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 8,886
Quoted: 4967 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Points: 281,783.82
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 281,783.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I've never posted I want DAZN to fail. Why are you labeling those threads DAZN fail threads simply because I and others talked about both the positives and negatives of the app?

It is extremely immature of you to want to limit the discussion to just the positives about DAZN. Your unwillingness to have an honest discussion about everything is telling.

I get you are pro DAZN but if I disagree with a point you make or ask you to prove your point, that doesn't make me anti DAZN.
Sure......
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:50 PM #56
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 50,590
Quoted: 19177 Post(s)
Rep Power: 130
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 170,776.47
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 172,194.30
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Sure......
See what I mean. You will avoid any honest discussion about DAZN. As soon as a poster brings up the facts about the app, you label them as if that label changes the facts.

Why are you so afraid to have an honest conversation about DAZN? Are you not allowed to as an employee or something?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:55 PM #57
Young Bidness Young Bidness is offline
Runways Only
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 8,886
Quoted: 4967 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Points: 281,783.82
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 281,783.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
See what I mean. You will avoid any honest discussion about DAZN. As soon as a poster brings up the facts about the app, you label them as if that label changes the facts.

Why are you so afraid to have an honest conversation about DAZN? Are you not allowed to as an employee or something?
Honest discussion about DAZN? sure....
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:03 PM #58
DaNeutral. DaNeutral. is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,791
Quoted: 2109 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Points: 81,530.77
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 82,955.69
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Ok dunny I'm done with it. Once again we'll see who was right and who was wrong.
And about time too. You shill too hard, even your fellow haters tell you to reign it in a bit.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:05 PM #59
sicko sicko is offline
The Truth Hurts
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 25,543
Quoted: 4634 Post(s)
Rep Power: 64
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,400.52
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 103,097.21
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 
Default

That is 1000% the Drawing Power of Canelo! Props to him and GBP, they're carrying DAZN US right now by themselves.

That is not bad at all and DAZN is better than ESPN+ as far as design and functionality. Also way better BOXING MATCHES on DAZN, Arum put complete SH#T match ups on ESPN+. I don't think ESPN is happy with Top Rank Boxing right now because while they have Top P4P Fighters, they don't have a big draw guy like a Canelo

That being said...The Numbers Don't Add Up compared to how much money they're spending. We do have to be realistic about that. They will get a Jump in Numbers for May and September only because of Canelo but what about the other months? Wait for the Annual Numbers which I'm sure they won't release!
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:08 PM #60
ralex ralex is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 675
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
ralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these partsralex is infamous around these parts
Points: 20,329.68
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 21,747.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
That's what they made last month. All those that purchased a yearly sub before last month won't be in the number.
12 million X 12 months is only 144million for the year.

When you’re paying Canelo 35 per fight and Golovkin and Joshua what they’re getting. That’s just not enough
ralex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, month, service, sports, subscription, top-grossing, video, worldwide

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.