Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-20-2019, 02:15 AM #11
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 8403 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 122,183.22
Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 
No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland 
specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Love that sig.  ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanofreason View Post
Skipper and Horowitz the 2 lead guys both where fired from ESPN and Fox Sports.

Itís no wonder this streaming service has been the joke of broadcasting. The only guys they could get to work for them couldnít get a job anywhere else.

Horowitz failed so bad at Fox and the Today Show.

Itís sad this company can not get top notch executives. But with such a poor service Iíd guess you get bottom of the ring executives who can not get jobs at a reputable company.
Why do you say they were fired? That's a lie.

John Skipper's story is quite commonly known, he resigned.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:15 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3435 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837.64
Total Points: 124,959.57
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Itís $20 a month.

It's 20, or it's 8. Depends how you want to pay for it. If you choose to go the expensive way that's your choice.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:17 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Why do you say they were fired? That's a lie.

John Skipper's story is quite commonly known, he resigned.
Nothing he says is quite the truth. A little spin here a little twist there and he can try make a hate story out of nothing.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:17 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8726 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,232.21
Total Points: 317,467.38
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andocom View Post
Yeah an IPO and stock market listing surely spells trouble, just like Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft all listed before they crashed.

Whats that, they are the largest most profitable companies in the world, I guess maybe getting listed isn't necessarily a bad thing after all.
An IPO can be a number of things, what would be telling is which stock market the IPO is set on. Itís not bad, though I wouldnít buy at launch since Iíd expect it to be like all of the other tech stocks you named, priced high on the IPO date, then tank the next day as everyone who owned privately sells them. It could be a long term investment, but no way to make money on the short term (before changing careers, I worked in the financial industry dealing in stocks/options, etc.)
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:28 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
An IPO can be a number of things, what would be telling is which stock market the IPO is set on. Itís not bad, though I wouldnít buy at launch since Iíd expect it to be like all of the other tech stocks you named, priced high on the IPO date, then tank the next day as everyone who owned privately sells them. It could be a long term investment, but no way to make money on the short term (before changing careers, I worked in the financial industry dealing in stocks/options, etc.)
Sounds like you know your stuff. So why are you paying $20 a month for DAZN? Sounds like a school boy error on your part when you can pay 8. With you knowing your stocks and money and what not.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:29 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Sounds like you know your stuff. So why are you paying $20 a month for DAZN? Sounds like a school boy error on your part when you can pay 8. With you knowing your stocks and money and what not.
Never said I was paying $20 I said that’s how much it cost. I subscribed at launch, which I’ve never made any secret.

But I also pay in CAD not USD, so it was always $20 a month up here. Signing for the year at launch for me $15 per month CAD
Old 06-20-2019, 02:34 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Never said I was paying $20 I said that’s how much it cost. I subscribed at launch, which I’ve never made any secret.

But I also pay in CAD not USD, so it was always $20 a month up here. Signing for the year at launch for me $15 per month CAD
Why pay per month when you can pay for the year and save yourself lots of money? Why keep stating its 20 a month when a year its 100 which works out at around 8 a month? Why you only state half of the facts? And i told you, i dont believe you live in Canada. You live in America and i know you do and im getting the impression you know i know.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:37 AM #18
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 8881 Post(s)
Mexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 502,288.25

Quote:
Why pay per month when you can pay for the year and save yourself lots of money? Why keep stating its 20 a month when a year its 100 which works out at around 8 a month? Why you only state half of the facts? And i told you, i dont believe you live in Canada. You live in America and i know you do and im getting the impression you know i know.
They mad because an actual narrative from the LDBC was created that Uncle Al was selling PBC and Dana White would eventually intervene. Lol. They even justified PBC being sold was a good idea and that Haymon would still be an “adviser.” Lol.

It’s too surreal so they have to retort to DAZN failing theory
Mexican Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:56 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Lmfao why would I lie about living in Canada? Stop being an idiot.

You know I donít? You know this fact? Prove it.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:57 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
They mad because an actual narrative from the LDBC was created that Uncle Al was selling PBC and Dana White would eventually intervene. Lol. They even justified PBC being sold was a good idea and that Haymon would still be an ďadviser.Ē Lol.

Itís too surreal so they have to retort to DAZN failing theory
My original post was saying an IPO didnít prove anything you illiterate ****s, learn how to read before you create your false narrative.

Jesus, responding to an alt.

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, executives....no