Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-19-2019, 07:32 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
giant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,431.42

If I were u I would go to Vegas.the brothels are legal spots like the bunnyranch.just watch yourself you don't want to be drugged like Lamar Odom.but yea new York doesn't have that.you'll get tons of action in Vegas buddy
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:48 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 34,685.67
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Las Vegas is hot as hell New York is a better place to visit unless you like gambling
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:22 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
RespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond reputeRespekonMyName has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 14,540.48

Vegas all the way. NY is overrated to me and expensive for no reason. You asked about walking distance? NY is horrible for that and it's hard as hell to catch a cab or a Lyft because of the traffic. I would never pay to go to NY. I've always gone on the company's dime. Vegas, meanwhile, is like a fantasy land. The strip will amaze you and keep you busy with tons of shows, concerts, boxing (Pac-Thurman is coming up), helicopter tours of the mountainous landscape, clubs, gambling, tons of restaurants with great views (go to the Stratosphere restaurant for a breathtaking view of the strip), ziplining in Old Vegas and landmarks such as the Bellagio Fountain. The Strip is walkable and near the airport. You won't have to battle with traffic like in NY. Vegas is all about splurging on the pleasures of life. NY is a gritty, cultural mecca where you go to make money.

Last edited by RespekonMyName; 06-19-2019 at 09:28 PM.
RespekonMyName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:32 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Redsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond reputeRedsox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,403.91

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant_king View Post
If I were u I would go to Vegas.the brothels are legal spots like the bunnyranch.just watch yourself you don't want to be drugged like Lamar Odom.but yea new York doesn't have that.you'll get tons of action in Vegas buddy
the 27 year old op already stated that getting laid is of no interest to him.
Redsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:30 PM #25
LoungeTrollPoster2017

Quoted: 3844 Post(s)
B.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond reputeB.UTLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 51,031.52
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER 
No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER No Message - B.UTLER Sh1ttest thread starter for May.. congratulations on your achievement - !! Anorak 
Have some cake mah bud! - Mighty_Windir ayan - Kuyukut No Message - Kuyukut para sa puwet mo - Kuyukut Enjoy bro - BrometheusBob. 
Ask and you shall receive - JimRaynor No Message - -jose- . - BrometheusBob. One of boxingscene's best - Freedom2111 You may be a f[b]a[/b]ggot, but you're actually in a book I've written. :) :) :) - P.K Dionysus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Lol whats at new york but tall buildings.. definitely las vegas for me.. its not just gambling there.. lots of shows free or you have to pay.. bars are there too.. and just 3 hours drive to Los Angeles..

Ive been to both as tourist..
B.UTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:48 PM #26
Interim Champion

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to all
Total Points: 12,767.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox View Post
the 27 year old op already stated that getting laid is of no interest to him.
LOL. And ppl here just keep persuading - throwing toxic at the guy
Htown-Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:55 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1240 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.45
Total Points: 55,692.47
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

IF you looking to party, get laid, get wild then Vegas hands down.

If you going for culture, history, famous landmarks then NYC it is.

Vegas would probably be cheaper, and the hotels are crazy nice and big and most are walking distance or even connected to each other if you are staying at the right part of the strip.

NYC is usually more expensive hotel rooms, and they are tiny. so if u claustrophobic then the hotels there will piss you off. But if you stay in Time Square you can walk up and down and get a good vibe of it all and then uber or cab it to all the other things on your list.

Also watch out if you are going to Vegas in the summer Time its insanely hot like 110 and dry desert heat so you either gotta stay in the hotels with AC or in the pools which also feel like 90 in the water.
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:00 PM #28
Interim Champion

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Htown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to allHtown-Finest is a name known to all
Total Points: 12,767.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RespekonMyName View Post
Vegas all the way. NY is overrated to me and expensive for no reason. You asked about walking distance? NY is horrible for that and it's hard as hell to catch a cab or a Lyft because of the traffic. I would never pay to go to NY. I've always gone on the company's dime. Vegas, meanwhile, is like a fantasy land. The strip will amaze you and keep you busy with tons of shows, concerts, boxing (Pac-Thurman is coming up), helicopter tours of the mountainous landscape, clubs, gambling, tons of restaurants with great views (go to the Stratosphere restaurant for a breathtaking view of the strip), ziplining in Old Vegas and landmarks such as the Bellagio Fountain. The Strip is walkable and near the airport. You won't have to battle with traffic like in NY. Vegas is all about splurging on the pleasures of life. NY is a gritty, cultural mecca where you go to make money.

Iíve been to both as tourist and business. Depends what you like most

You ever taken subway in NYC?.... it ainít bad. I get to Manhattan , Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn at ease . I avoid cabs unless company paying or special occasion or coming from airport

Vegas helicopter tours over rated. Better getting on high roller wheel

MSG and Barclays nice for fights too.

Overall good pointers. NYC nice too

I like both. I told buddy here before. Canít make up your mind. Go to Vegas. You wonít ever worry about getting lost
Htown-Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 11:06 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5527 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,061.00
Total Points: 108,880.34
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Id do Vegas. There are more entertainment and sightseeing imo.
Stop by Grand Canyon too.

Ive been to both several times and I like Vegas way more.

Drugs, poosie, sports book, sightseeing. They got everything available for a single man.
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:22 AM #30
Contender

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
modernboxing will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 11,203.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Vegas is the place to be if you want to gamble and pay for sex legally. Non-stop nightlife. Off the strip not a lot to do or see outside of Hoover Dam and the whore houses. Unless you like the outdoors, then there is hiking, fishing, etc.
Is prostitution legal in Vegas?
modernboxing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
help!!, vegas, york??