Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder” II Thread:Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Welp, Fury almost killed him.

What can I say? Is Wilder ready?
    Unfortunately fury did not die. He ended up finishing the round better, placing wilder in a defensive position. That's the last thing the fans saw before the final bell.

Comment

Gypsy King , won the 1st fight coming off of what a 3 year layoff with 2 tune ups fights.He will only be better in the rematch. Wilders only chance is to land a bomb and hope Tyson does not get up this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        Gypsy King , won the 1st fight coming off of what a 3 year layoff with 2 tune ups fights.He will only be better in the rematch. Wilders only chance is to land a bomb and hope Tyson does not get up this time.
        Good post.

And Wilder will he scrambling to make adjustments and bring something new to the fight and it may backfire, the best approach may well be throw caution to the wind and force a war from the opening bell.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Welp, Fury almost killed him.

What can I say? Is Wilder ready?
            Well, good for both you guys.
            End of.

Comment

Fury wins it for me.The best technical heavyweight boxer on the plant.

Will be hungrier and fitter now with a point to prove.I can see Fury being more up for for this one than the Wladmir Klitschko fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am picking the windmill of doom to land the big one and put Fury down for the full count. He can study film of the first fight and improve his performance more than Fury can. He will have the advantage of being able to hurt Fury and put Fury down and out while Fury apparently can't hurt Wilder much. He needs to go for the KO again because he can't beat Fury on points in my opinion unless he scores knockdowns again or preferably a KO..
                Fury may bulk up for the fight though to give him more power?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                  Fury may bulk up for the fight though to give him more power?
                  He doesn't need to, he just needs to sit down on his punches more when he gets Wilder into trouble.

Comment

Arum and Haymon need to quit the bs and make this happen in 2020. Boxing needs this fight.

A referee with counting capabilities would be icing on the cake but I'd even take Jack Reiss at this point. Make it happen boxing gods!

Comment

Same as last time.

Fury is better at everything, but Wilder just needs to connect solidly to disrupt the fight. I'm thinking Fury will win. They have both had a look at each other in a close 12 rounds, and when that happens, I usually back the guy who is smarter, more skilled, and better at making adjustments in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X