Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-19-2019, 04:42 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
Califire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to all
Bank: 1,341.94
Total Points: 20,184.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas marvin View Post
Yeah you can. It's called defense and staying away. AJ's mistake was that after he knocked Ruiz down he got careless and went for the KO.

He squatted down to get more leverage on his punches and got caught behind the ear.

All he has to do is use his height, stay behind the jab and throw the overhand right. He gets the ko.
He can only hide that Chin because once it gets touched again it will shatter like glass Joe
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-19-2019, 05:00 PM #42
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2862 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 36,898.71
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
Yeah, i get what you're saying, my point is its the same opinion alot of people have about the fight. I dont agree with that view, but Abel being a Mexican shouldnt mean hes not allowed to express it. Its abit like every interview at the Mayweather gym picking the African American, its boring because its not a boxing opinion, its what they feel they should be saying. It's good that Mexicans dont do this, even if their opinion is nonsense, which alot of what Abel says frankly is.
I disagree with the Mayweather gym thing. The Mayweather Gym is no different from Garcia's gym where they are going to support their gym fighter. Notice most black boxers do not support Mayweather, especially the older heads?
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:07 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Dle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond reputeDle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 13,907.11

Yes, Joshua will prepare for that Ruiz that beat him. But what if another Ruiz shows up with a different, will prepared strategy that could surprise & shock Joshua again?
Dle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:54 PM #44
Contender

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
1mb11 is a glorious beacon of light1mb11 is a glorious beacon of light1mb11 is a glorious beacon of light1mb11 is a glorious beacon of light1mb11 is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 8,733.40

Refocused Abel will find a way to stay in press after losing GGG. Give me a break. STFU!!!
1mb11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:08 AM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6266 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 60,875.09
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
I don't think focus was the issue for Joshua.
Joshua had so much energy built up for Miller that he took his foot off the pedal he definatley let up after that fight was cancelled . I didn't see him tanning or going to water parks and worrying about the hot spots in Miami when he wanted to rip millers head off, so no .....he definatley lost focus and motivation to the point he STILL could have won that fight otherwise NO knockdown would not have occurred with Ruiz falling right on his seat. ,the smart trainers know this ,ppl talk too....AJ should make it look easy to ,different levels .

Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-20-2019 at 01:12 AM.
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:20 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
landotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 21,895.93

Quote:
Yeah you can. It's called defense and staying away. AJ's mistake was that after he knocked Ruiz down he got careless and went for the KO.

He squatted down to get more leverage on his punches and got caught behind the ear.

All he has to do is use his height, stay behind the jab and throw the overhand right. He gets the ko.
I have truly felt this was more of a Joshua bad night than a spectacular Ruiz night or a Joshua blows chunks thing. I agree with what you wrote. Joshua obviously needs to prove his heart is still in boxing, but if it is he can improve on what he did wrong without reinventing himself. With Ruiz, just fight tall and do not press so hard for a KO.

You said it better. But I am leaning to a Joshua win in the rematch.
landotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:47 AM #47
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4099 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 187,873.89
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn &quot;enjoy&quot; - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Fury and UnAbel finally saying shlt that makes sense.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:36 AM #48
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 44,850.38
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Can Sanchez not give his opinion without everyone calling him a hater or race-traitor?

I think the rematch is 50-50 but an experienced trainer thinking Joshua will win isn't that much of a stretch surely.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:38 AM #49
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 44,850.38
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

I agree with this, but does Joshua have the discipline, ring IQ and the engine to keep moving and maintaining distance?

I'm not sure he does, but if he does, he wins.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:42 AM #50
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4099 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 187,873.89
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn &quot;enjoy&quot; - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
I agree with this, but does Joshua have the discipline, ring IQ and the engine to keep moving and maintaining distance?

I'm not sure he does, but if he does, he wins.
In 99 % of all upsets, the loser corrected his mistake and easily won the rematch.

Andy won't be part of the 1%.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends