Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-18-2019, 11:11 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2218 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 92,984.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC View Post
I thought the Ward fight was a decent game Iíll for Chad that made sense. Ward wasnít known as some crushing fighter. He built a name for himself super 6 wise. He was lineal champ w belts at 168. That was the biggest fight for Chad to make and Chad wanted to make big fights. If he lost the fight, at the time, everyone figured heíd lose by decision. So what ? He goes back up to 175 and defends his titles. Clearly it didnít work out that way, but made sense at the time. Boxing is risky.

Now heís going back up to 175. His real weight. He made Adonis Stevenson come up from 168 to fight him. This one, in hindsight I donít think made sense. Sure Stevenson was the smaller guy and sure Stevenson had been stopped and had stamina issues. But he was a murderous puncher. So if youíre coming off a loss, why ? I agree s you here. He probably should have fought Pascal again if he was looking for an HBO caliber comeback fight.

As far as him turning to drugs, where does that statement come from ? Why would you think heís going to turn to drugs ?
Going down in weight for bigger fighters most of the time doesn't end well we can atleast agree to that ?

Everybody in the boxing community thought it was a bad idea for him to go down in weight at that time.

As far as him being depressed about what happened to his career.
He lives in New Haven not to far from where i live. It's easy to land on drugs if you don't have stable support. I was just throwing it out there (i hope he doesn't turn to drugs ).
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2019, 01:24 PM #12
Up and Comer

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
byfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these partsbyfbnz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,835.25

felt bad for the 39 year old glen johnson in his first fight with dawson. glen should have won that but the judges knew where the money was coming from. gentleman glen johnson is one of my favorite fighters over the last 25 years.
byfbnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:29 PM #13
Contender

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
JLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond reputeJLC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 13,976.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
Going down in weight for bigger fighters most of the time doesn't end well we can atleast agree to that ?

Everybody in the boxing community thought it was a bad idea for him to go down in weight at that time.

As far as him being depressed about what happened to his career.
He lives in New Haven not to far from where i live. It's easy to land on drugs if you don't have stable support. I was just throwing it out there (i hope he doesn't turn to drugs ).

Understood. And yes I do agree that going down doesnít always end well. Pac made a career out of doing guys that way. Floyd did it to Canelo. So yea, youíre right. I just didnít expect him to get broken. But now that youíve mentioned that Iím gonna keep that in mind the next time a fight like that is made and put some money on it!
JLC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:38 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1162 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,094.63

I think a rematch with Fonfara would be fun!
ShaneMosleySr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:01 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Bigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 9,769.62

ONCE AGAIN.... a story on this website with a few errors. Boxing Scene, Iíve offered my services for free as an editor.

Test me out. Send me a couple stories. Add some hard-to-find flaws in it and watch me fix them to perfection.

Gimme my title shot!!
Bigchip is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends