No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene: the death site? 5 of the top 100 posters are dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    There’s a few top 100 posters that seems to mysteriously MIA. Squealpiggy just stopped with no warning. Scott seemed to slowly fade away.

Boxingscene was a big part of their life.

I hope they are alive and well obviously.
    Remember Dirk Diggler UK? He was one of the most frequent posters in NSB until he got banned.

Looks like he may have taken a peek recently but hasn't posted since 2016
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=102754
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-17-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      I'm Elroy
      Yes yes, we know already

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        So I have been on here a pretty long time and have noticed something while going through the number of posts by community members.

5 of the top 100 posters (by volume, not content) are confirmed dead. There could be more but these are only confirmed. Others may be dead too, or incarcerated or in a mental institution(judging by their posting behavior).

So the question is, what makes so many people who post a lot die. Is it their risky, perilous lifestyle choices? Is it the amount of time on the site detrimental to their mental and physical health? Are boxing scene posters just old crazy people?

I would expect this on a mental health site, or maybe an assisted suicide site, or one to do with drug/alcohol abuse but everyone here seems to make a lot of money, have no physical or mental problems, get girls at will, have large *****es, and can beat up everyone around due to years of training. And they are also fierce and determined debaters.

So what makes so many posters die? Is it a fluky weird thing that can't be explained or is there something more sinister going on?
        dang thats crazy

ya think we should do some kind of memorial page for posters who passed away?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Really? I do. 5 out of 100 is crazy over maybe 9 years imo so trying to get a handle on it.
          Were they all young or something?

That said even if they were under 40 idk that 5 of 100 people dying is some statistical anomaly over a decade long period. I think its probably low actually or about the average give or take anyway.

Comment

I will never reach 10,000+ plus on here. I only come on here to kill time on my lunch breaks or right before bed. Once I have kids or get into the Navy officer program. See ya.

Sht even my new puppy is taking up my entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I will never reach 10,000+ plus on here. I only come on here to kill time on my lunch breaks or right before bed. Once I have kids or get into the Navy officer program. See ya.

Sht even my new puppy is taking up my entire life.
              nah you'll hit 10k soon enough. this post alone makes that clear. thank you for your continued interaction.

Comment

i mean people die. Thats inevitable whether you post here or not

Comment

I think a lot of it has to do with the actual sport, not a lot of quality fights/ fighters and so it's hard to be as active.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Were they all young or something?

That said even if they were under 40 idk that 5 of 100 people dying is some statistical anomaly over a decade long period. I think its probably low actually or about the average give or take anyway.

Most if not all were fairly young. I am in a group of ex-employees for a company and out of 300 people in roughly 12 years, only 2 have died so to me it was definitely an anomaly on here. Maybe they were luckier than average.

Could be completely normal or fate. Or black magic. LOL.

Comment

After reading all the garbage that the libtards and GGG haters posted here, they just lost faith in humanity and died.

Comment

Working...
                      X