Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Choose more than 1 answer,is ko of Schwartz in any way relevant
Schwartz was a complete bum almost as bad as Rolls 9 64.29%
The fight was fixed a pro boxer would never fight like Scwartz 1 7.14%
It shows Fury has serious power & is 10x better now than wilder 1 7.14%
Scwartz is a the #2 wbo fighter,no bum 2 14.29%
Fury will face Wilder & win 6 42.86%
Fury will not duck Wilder & will ko him next 1 7.14%
Fury will keep ducking Wilder & will lose anyways 1 7.14%
Wilder will duck fury 2 14.29%
Wilder loses to Ortiz 0 0%
Wilder kod Fury easy if they rematch 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2019, 05:11 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,867.73
Total Points: 56,955.07
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
Lol, shut up, mate. You’re a dumb ****head with pea sized brain. I don’t give a fu..ck about Fury and I think he’s a bum.

However, anyone with a brain knows Dailymail is a racist tabloid. And if you’re gonna use a tabloid to describe and shyt on people in a country, do the same with your own country where a supposedly respectable sports channel and a former world champion is guilty of the same crime.

And Josh will beat both Wilder and Fury on the same night. Eat a fat co..ck, you tosser.
Gtfoh you crybaby lil dlkhead
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Typical cowardly casual fanboi like those I'm talking about. Can't handle the truth & throw your toys out the pram. You are nothing but a tribalistic cuckboi too stupid to have an adult conversation. Your probably like 16 yrs old right?

NOBODY sht on your country you imbecilic lil sht,I have made it clear that I'm only talking about the hundreds of casuals in the comments section & article.

Are you so fckin stupid that you cannot even read a simple post correctly where I specify casuals from the UK not uk fans.

Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019 at 05:15 PM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2019, 05:18 PM #32
Interim Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,796.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
Gtfoh you crybaby lil dlkhead

Typical cowardly casual fanboi like those I'm talking about. Can't handle the truth & throw your toys out the pram. You are nothing but a tribalistic cuckboi too stupid to have an adult conversation. Your probably like 16 yrs old right?

NOBODY sht on your country you imbecilic lil sht,I have made it clear that I'm only talking about the hundreds of casuals in the comments section & article.
Shut your ass up, dumb casual, lol.

Reference a racist tabloid and act like you have a point when a supposedly respectable sports network and a retired champion from your country are guilty of the same thing.

You’re obviously too stupid to see how idiotic your sound. This is what happens when you have a big head but the brain is the same size as that of a rat, lol. Just like Wilder, all his fans are as dumb as a rock.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:23 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Shut your ass up, dumb casual, lol.

Reference a racist tabloid and act like you have a point when a supposedly respectable sports network and a retired champion from your country are guilty of the same thing.

You’re obviously too stupid to see how idiotic your sound. This is what happens when you have a big head but the brain is the same size as that of a rat, lol.
Feel free to let the door hit your face on the way out. If your too stupid & cowardly to read a thread without getting sand in your large gaping whore of a vágina you have no business commenting on this thread now do you? If you don't like what I am talking about then put yourself on mute you dumb btch. In the usa we have a thing called freedom of speech that allows all opinions a voice to be heard,even the unpopular or downright repulsive(this thread was neither of the 2) so if your pierce morgan ass is too much of a lil btch to handle it then get the fck out!
Old 06-16-2019, 05:26 PM #34
Owner of Lfc19titles

Quoted: 2216 Post(s)
lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 70,197.02
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' Settle down now, have a cup of tea, it's on me - ..,Krusher,.. 
Excellent posts about Calzaghe - Freedom. Enjoy - FitzPride 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Fury bodybagged the number 2 guy in devastating fashion
lparm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:38 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Fury bodybagged the number 2 guy in devastating fashion
Did you know he's actually the 60th ranked hw before suddenly the sanctioning orgs decided to raise his ranking after Fury signed to face him. He jumped from 60th in the world & unranked to being #2 & most alphabet orgs ranked overnight,if thats not a textbook version of the exact same corruption Arum testified in trial about then I don't know what is.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-16-2019, 05:44 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3379 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 54,144.58
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Yeah, UK casuals are the worst, just like US casuals.
Boksfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:10 PM #37
Interim Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,796.55

Quote:
Feel free to let the door hit your face on the way out. If your too stupid & cowardly to read a thread without getting sand in your large gaping whore of a vágina you have no business commenting on this thread now do you? If you don't like what I am talking about then put yourself on mute you dumb btch. In the usa we have a thing called freedom of speech that allows all opinions a voice to be heard,even the unpopular or downright repulsive(this thread was neither of the 2) so if your pierce morgan ass is too much of a lil btch to handle it then get the fck out!
Ok, KushQueen the KushSerf and KushCasual.

Wilder and Fury are still getting sparked out on the same nigh.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:23 PM #38
All time great

Quoted: 8628 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.45
Total Points: 79,813.42
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
If you want to see something truly hilarious read the comments & even the headline & article of this Cringeworthy gáyness.

How can anyone act like this bum Schwartz even tried to win. This guy was more of a bum & a worse cherrypick than Chavez jr vs Brisch
reported for ho-mophobia
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:32 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Ok, KushQueen the KushSerf and KushCasual.

I am a filthy peasant casual,come on kushking I need this,I got no dlck man,my dlck don't work man,my bf beats me because my dlck don't work man
Calls me a casual & then goes on to claim "Wilder and Fury are still getting sparked out on the same nigh."

Old 06-16-2019, 06:37 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
reported for ho-mophobia
I had actually started to think you were improving in your conversion therapy,I can see I was wrong. You suddenly reverted back to your childish petulant ways.

No surprise from cowards like you,typical loser that has been hiding out in shame crying because you wasted years of your life licking ajs taint & screaming bloody murder at those that refuse to join you or inform you that its unhealthy.

Just so you're aware twit,using the word gayness is not ****phobic except unless if you're heterophobic such as yourself

Why can't you pathetic butthurt AJ fangirls grow some balls & stop acting like manginas who suddenly been nuetered overnight after years of dishing it out?

Share This With Friends

Tags
casuals, cringeworthy

User Tag List