Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Choose more than 1 answer,is ko of Schwartz in any way relevant
Schwartz was a complete bum almost as bad as Rolls 9 64.29%
The fight was fixed a pro boxer would never fight like Scwartz 1 7.14%
It shows Fury has serious power & is 10x better now than wilder 1 7.14%
Scwartz is a the #2 wbo fighter,no bum 2 14.29%
Fury will face Wilder & win 6 42.86%
Fury will not duck Wilder & will ko him next 1 7.14%
Fury will keep ducking Wilder & will lose anyways 1 7.14%
Wilder will duck fury 2 14.29%
Wilder loses to Ortiz 0 0%
Wilder kod Fury easy if they rematch 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2019, 03:30 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3088 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,867.73
Total Points: 57,015.70
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
All casuals are bad. I mean look at the ldbc on youtilube or any wilder fan.
I until recently had no idea who Ldbc even were(thanks Frankie2Jabs ),but yes once I found out I couldn't even fathom how in the flying fck they have several hundred thousand subs,& views. I then realized that they are like the peabrains who fall ass backwards into hitting the lotto. They have to be rich with that many subs which begs the question,why haven't they been banned for racism but gays get ppl banned constantly for saying anything remotely resembling antigaylord.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2019, 03:34 PM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 743 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,334.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
ANYONE who knows me knows I HATE espn in its entirety along with everyone who works for them. They are the definition of biased casual "experts".

I only mentioned dailymail & casual uk fans because I noticed that theres hundreds of comments licking furys arse til no tommorow(&it seems several of them posted cringe threads here recently). These were the same casuals(along with that casual numpty writer that does scorecards for dm Powell i think)that were licking AJ's taint til 2 weeks ago,& the writers such as Powell write cringe articles even claiming AJ/Loma were the greatest since Ali,(they also claimed Loma will surpass all prior boxers & is already better than Ali /more accomplished)

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

No, when you mentioned dailymail, you should’ve included ESPN, and Tim Bradley. They’re all guilty of the same thing.

You sound like a casual as well and I’m sure you think Wilder is the best thing since slice bread. Pot meets kettle.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:09 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
No, when you mentioned dailymail, you should’ve included ESPN, and Tim Bradley. They’re all guilty of the same thing.

You sound like a casual as well and I’m sure you think Wilder is the best thing since slice bread. Pot meets kettle.
Gtfo with this bs. Nobody said anything remotely resembling all your assumptions,& I don't even watch espn nor subscribe,so try again
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Just because you can't find which direction to go since your idol AJ got exposed don't get mad at me.(I used to tell you AJ was a hypejob,& I was among the only few whom said Ruiz was furthest thing from an easy fight for anyone,I got clowned constantly because I was among only few who said Fury would outbox Wilder & said he still might get kod late anyways,& I was clowned on by you & others for saying Ruiz would at least not get kod but I thought hed be robbed in a decision & was 1 of only 8 ppl on this site who didn't pick AJ to win by ko.)

I used to get rediculed by fans of AJ/Wilder for saying before the fight:"what Fury did to Wvlad was a thing of beauty,thats why I see him outboxing Wilder" &" Fury might still get kod late anyways, but Wilder is far from unbeatable,especially because Wilders technique is horribly amateurish & he leaves himself completely open,hes there for the taking"

I was flamed incessantly by 90% of posters as a supposed"casual" while you were on here screaming how AJ would destroy the entire heavyweight division & how much of bums Fury/Wilder are.

I posted the dm link & am only referencing the uk casuals because they are the definition of fair-weather bandwagon casuals that would sht on fury 24/7 & slurp AJ til he lost. Now suddenly they're (including the dm writers) suddenly saying the exact opposite & claiming now that Fury is the greatest & AJ's supposedly a bum.

I now know why your so sensitive about me clowning UK fair-weather casuals because your one of them who has been posting rediculous threads where your complaining & blaming hearn that he didn't pick a bum instead of Ruiz. You have literally been going through the 5 stages of grief since AJ lost & you've been publicly displaying it for all to see. You began by making excuses after claiming"AJ looked concussed before fight/he might've had the flu/there must be some other reason",then you went through the 5 stages lil by lil, culminating in you making a thread blaming hearn for robbing you of your idols aura of invincibility (acceptance/bargaining stage).

So yes pot meet kettle

Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:23 PM #24
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,503.64
Total Points: 108,963.20
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
If you want to see something truly hilarious read the comments & even the headline & article of this Cringeworthy gáyness.

How can anyone act like this bum Schwartz even tried to win. This guy was more of a bum & a worse cherrypick than Chavez jr vs Brisch

The Daily Mail is a trash "news"paper... stop with the "all Brits" crap.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:24 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3383 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 63,162.35
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

Quote:
ANYONE who knows me knows I HATE espn in its entirety along with everyone who works for them. They are the definition of biased casual "experts".

I only mentioned dailymail & casual uk fans because I noticed that theres hundreds of comments licking furys arse til no tommorow(&it seems several of them posted cringe threads here recently). These were the same casuals(along with that casual numpty writer that does scorecards for dm Powell i think)that were licking AJ's taint til 2 weeks ago,& the writers such as Powell write cringe articles even claiming AJ/Loma were the greatest since Ali,(they also claimed Loma will surpass all prior boxers & is already better than Ali /more accomplished)

The Daily Mail is completely the wrong way to go about exposing the UK casual. They'll spout patriotic nonsense then deride the gypsies in another comments section. I'd be shocked if Tyson Fury welcomed his Daily Mail reading fans
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:29 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Heres another Cringeworthy one that even references twitter posts of the cringey casuals delusions

They're literally saying because of Scwartz missing that it means hed ko AJ.

Last edited by kushking; 06-16-2019 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:30 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
The Daily Mail is a trash "news"paper... stop with the "all Brits" crap.
I've gone to great lengths to say I'm not saying "all brits" so I don't know what you mean.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:44 PM #28
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 2916 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 52,528.85
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I dont know about you guys, but when I want to read first class, hard hitting journalism I go right to The Sun.
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:51 PM #29
Perfect, but you're not

Quoted: 5257 Post(s)
M Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond reputeM Bison has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 21,004.72
Nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for being honest - mathed one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland 
Your the man!! =P - Elroy1 Canelo!! - KO MX Good lookin' out. - Jalisciense909 have a slice - sugarsmosley No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. For thinking Whitaker vs Chavez was close. - BrushMyHair! for many excellent posts - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office that sig bro.. lol - FlatLine War RED CYCLONE! - King Krusher keep up the excellent posting - Freedom. One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Send a message via MSN to M Bison

Quote:
If you want to see something truly hilarious read the comments & even the headline & article of this Cringeworthy gáyness.

How can anyone act like this bum Schwartz even tried to win. This guy was more of a bum & a worse cherrypick than Chavez jr vs Brisch
It was essentially the same thing as Wilder stopping Brazil or whoever that guy was.
M Bison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:54 PM #30
Interim Champion

Quoted: 743 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,334.17

Quote:
Gtfo with this bs. Nobody said anything remotely resembling all your assumptions,& I don't even watch espn nor subscribe,so try again

Just because you can't find which direction to go since your idol AJ got exposed don't get mad at me.(I used to tell you AJ was a hypejob,& I was among the only few whom said Ruiz was furthest thing from an easy fight for anyone,I got clowned constantly because I was among only few who said Fury would outbox Wilder & said he still might get kod late anyways,& I was clowned on by you & others for saying Ruiz would at least not get kod but I thought hed be robbed in a decision & was 1 of only 8 ppl on this site who didn't pick AJ to win by ko.)

I used to get rediculed by fans of AJ/Wilder for saying before the fight:"what Fury did to Wvlad was a thing of beauty,thats why I see him outboxing Wilder" &" Fury might still get kod late anyways, but Wilder is far from unbeatable,especially because Wilders technique is horribly amateurish & he leaves himself completely open,hes there for the taking"

I was flamed incessantly by 90% of posters as a supposed"casual" while you were on here screaming how AJ would destroy the entire heavyweight division & how much of bums Fury/Wilder are.

I posted the dm link & am only referencing the uk casuals because they are the definition of fair-weather bandwagon casuals that would sht on fury 24/7 & slurp AJ til he lost. Now suddenly they're (including the dm writers) suddenly saying the exact opposite & claiming now that Fury is the greatest & AJ's supposedly a bum.

I now know why your so sensitive about me clowning UK fair-weather casuals because your one of them who has been posting rediculous threads where your complaining & blaming hearn that he didn't pick a bum instead of Ruiz. You have literally been going through the 5 stages of grief since AJ lost & you've been publicly displaying it for all to see. You began by making excuses after claiming"AJ looked concussed before fight/he might've had the flu/there must be some other reason",then you went through the 5 stages lil by lil, culminating in you making a thread blaming hearn for robbing you of your idols aura of invincibility (acceptance/bargaining stage).

So yes pot meet kettle
Lol, shut up, mate. You’re a dumb ****head with pea sized brain. I don’t give a fu..ck about Fury and I think he’s a bum.

However, anyone with a brain knows Dailymail is a racist tabloid. And if you’re gonna use a tabloid to describe and shyt on people in a country, do the same with your own country where a supposedly respectable sports channel and a former world champion is guilty of the same crime.

And Josh will beat both Wilder and Fury on the same night. Eat a fat co..ck, you tosser.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
casuals, cringeworthy

User Tag List