Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-14-2019, 06:29 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1557 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 30,554.89

I think Thurman's power is a little overrated tbh. At this stage of his career I would say Pacquaio is at a disadvantage but im not so sure Thurman will ko him.
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2019, 02:02 AM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Blond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 22,332.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
So we're rooting for Pacquiao to win...even though there's no chance he fights Spence or Crawford? Lol.
Well I root for a competitive exciting fight first. Iíd never want to see any fighter get screwed out of a victory if I thought they deserved it. If Thurman beats on Manny then Iíd like to see him fight the other top guys. But we know Thurman says heís gonna take a break after the fight. This is a guy who just had two years off. If he wins hopefully he has a change of heart and uses the momentum to make other fights quick. But itís hard to get behind a guy who says heís gonna take another layoff. The better Thurman looks the more frustrating it will be even for you if he decides to sit back again. Thurmanís more likely to retire after the fight than Manny. May the best man win of course. I just donít think Thurman needs boxing like sum others do is all. Ward was a great fighter but his career isnít legendary.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 02:08 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3326 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,666.86
Total Points: 134,433.90
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Beast View Post
Well I root for a competitive exciting fight first. Iíd never want to see any fighter get screwed out of a victory if I thought they deserved it. If Thurman beats on Manny then Iíd like to see him fight the other top guys. But we know Thurman says heís gonna take a break after the fight. This is a guy who just had two years off. If he wins hopefully he has a change of heart and uses the momentum to make other fights quick. But itís hard to get behind a guy who says heís gonna take another layoff. The better Thurman looks the more frustrating it will be even for you if he decides to sit back again. Thurmanís more likely to retire after the fight than Manny. May the best man win of course. I just donít think Thurman needs boxing like sum others do is all. Ward was a great fighter but his career isnít legendary.
WHAT for real???
Thurman actually said hes going to have some time off even if he beats Manny.
That's just ******ed.
BLASTER1 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hitting, hooks???, left, pacquiao, starts, thurman