Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-15-2019, 07:46 AM #1
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2196 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 53,466.34
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Default US Marshals fatally shoots man, riots ensues

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC/Gray News) - United States Marshals shot and killed a man in Memphis on Wednesday night, sparking a major protest.

At least 25 officers were injured in the chaos. According to Memphis Police Director Mike Rallings, a crowd of people gathered after the shooting in protest, and some became unruly and began to throw rocks.

Most of those officers have minor injuries, but Rallings did say a few were seriously hurt. At least six of them were taken to the hospital, according to Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland. Rallings said there are reports of civilians being hurt, and urged anyone who may have injuries to call for help.

The shooting happened near 7 p.m. on Durham Street in Frayser. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has been called in to investigate.

According to TBI, U.S. Marshals located a man with multiple warrants getting into a vehicle. When they tried to stop him, he rammed his vehicle into officers’ vehicles multiple times.

TBI later identified the man as 20-year-old Brandon Webber.

TBI said Webber got out with a weapon before officers shot and killed him.

After the shooting, the unruly crowd began to protest. MPD sent officers in riot gear to assist while civilians began throwing rocks. Eventually, officers had to use a chemical agent to disperse the crowd.

Rallings commended his officers for remaining calm amidst the chaos as well as those protesters who kept calm and did not attack officers.

“I need everyone to stay calm,” Rallings said. “If your home was vandalized or you were harmed, we need you to call police.”

Rallings encouraged people to not react before they know all the information around the shooting. He said he does not have all the facts yet and doesn’t want there to be misinformation.

Rallings said MPD supports people protesting, but not when it turns violent.

“When this happens in a neighborhood, the neighborhood is victimized,” Rallings said. He said he wants to help the neighborhood heal and get back to normal.

Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland released the following statement after the incident:

"As I monitored tonight’s fatal shooting involving the US Marshal’s, I was proud of our first responders. I’m impressed by their professionalism and incredible restraint as they endured concrete rocks being thrown at them and people spitting at them. At least 24 officers and deputies were injured---6 were taken to the hospital. At least two journalists were injured. Multiple police cars were vandalized. A concrete wall outside a business was torn down. The windows were broken out at fire station 31. Let me be clear—the aggression shown towards our officers and deputies tonight was unwarranted. I want to thank the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office for their assistance, the Governor and Tennessee Highway Patrol, Memphis Fire, and my staff and directors who worked overnight to serve this city."

A fire station on Overton Crossing Road was also damaged during the violence.

Three people have been arrested in connection to the protests. Officers are still at the scene as of 5 a.m.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:24 AM #2
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5440 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,224.05
Total Points: 84,903.88
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Wait, didn't this kid Brandon Webber shoot a guy five times trying to jack his car? Then this dude rammed polive vehicles with his vehicle.
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:30 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3368 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 53,841.06
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Crime is all time high in America, I blame feminists.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 09:41 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1873 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 39,777.30
:) - Beercules 

He was a good kid doe.
boxinggod101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:47 AM #5
Contender

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Razor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond reputeRazor Ramon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 10,811.54
Drink up, sir.  Bad ass avi.... - anthonydavid11 

Any excuse to go and steal some new Jordans
Razor Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:10 AM #6
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5440 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,224.05
Total Points: 84,903.88
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post

He was a good kid doe.
Guess he was a prophet, he even said before it happened "they gon have to kill me, homie"
Well, they did
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:16 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15696 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 128,994.09
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Wait, didn't this kid Brandon Webber shoot a guy five times trying to jack his car? Then this dude rammed polive vehicles with his vehicle.
Don’t bring up facts, it interferes with whatever self serving narrative...

I’ve dealt with US Marshall’s, they were cool to me. Then again, I never acted the fool.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:21 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15696 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 128,994.09
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boksfan View Post
Crime is all time high in America, I blame feminists.
Feminists, and lack of a strong father figure, single parent homes in all races, poverty, and just foolishness. Maybe video games and the overall breakdown of standard morals.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:44 AM #9

Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
bigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 602,758.91
Total Points: 621,160.97
it's just boxing bro, no worries - Just Now Hit Me Keeping Cotto haters honest! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- I had my sigs turned off and I just noticed your gif...Camacho ATG, he would've made Mayweather cry - -jose- salud - B0XEO 
just to fill out your 3rd row, lol - B0XEO I couldn't green you but here's a viagra, that Cosby pic is hilarious :lol1: - -jose- For taking a joke like a champ - BrometheusBob BIG PUN "my turn" - -jose- I present this medal to the official master thread maker. Keep up the great work champ. - Santa_ 
to a man who is a boxing fan first and a cotto fan second - vorgaphe Thanks for the ESPN thread, cheers. - Tyler_Durden Props! - Agent Mulder RBR threads - Weltschmerz Great article. - Santa_ 
Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Trump Trump Trump!!! - krazyn8tive Merry Christmas - TBear Keep up the good work - 1bad65 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC/Gray News) - United States Marshals shot and killed a man in Memphis on Wednesday night, sparking a major protest.

At least 25 officers were injured in the chaos. According to Memphis Police Director Mike Rallings, a crowd of people gathered after the shooting in protest, and some became unruly and began to throw rocks.

Most of those officers have minor injuries, but Rallings did say a few were seriously hurt. At least six of them were taken to the hospital, according to Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland. Rallings said there are reports of civilians being hurt, and urged anyone who may have injuries to call for help.

The shooting happened near 7 p.m. on Durham Street in Frayser. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has been called in to investigate.

According to TBI, U.S. Marshals located a man with multiple warrants getting into a vehicle. When they tried to stop him, he rammed his vehicle into officers’ vehicles multiple times.

TBI later identified the man as 20-year-old Brandon Webber.

TBI said Webber got out with a weapon before officers shot and killed him.

After the shooting, the unruly crowd began to protest. MPD sent officers in riot gear to assist while civilians began throwing rocks. Eventually, officers had to use a chemical agent to disperse the crowd.

Rallings commended his officers for remaining calm amidst the chaos as well as those protesters who kept calm and did not attack officers.

“I need everyone to stay calm,” Rallings said. “If your home was vandalized or you were harmed, we need you to call police.”

Rallings encouraged people to not react before they know all the information around the shooting. He said he does not have all the facts yet and doesn’t want there to be misinformation.

Rallings said MPD supports people protesting, but not when it turns violent.

“When this happens in a neighborhood, the neighborhood is victimized,” Rallings said. He said he wants to help the neighborhood heal and get back to normal.

Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland released the following statement after the incident:

"As I monitored tonight’s fatal shooting involving the US Marshal’s, I was proud of our first responders. I’m impressed by their professionalism and incredible restraint as they endured concrete rocks being thrown at them and people spitting at them. At least 24 officers and deputies were injured---6 were taken to the hospital. At least two journalists were injured. Multiple police cars were vandalized. A concrete wall outside a business was torn down. The windows were broken out at fire station 31. Let me be clear—the aggression shown towards our officers and deputies tonight was unwarranted. I want to thank the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office for their assistance, the Governor and Tennessee Highway Patrol, Memphis Fire, and my staff and directors who worked overnight to serve this city."

A fire station on Overton Crossing Road was also damaged during the violence.

Three people have been arrested in connection to the protests. Officers are still at the scene as of 5 a.m.

tariq nasheed is a piece of race baiting shit.

basically he's saying that if you commit crimes and get shot by the cops it is A OK to commit MORE crimes as a retaliation....

but he stays mighty quiet when it comes to black on black violence etc....

like I said...

hes a racist piece of hypocrite shit.
bigjavi973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:22 PM #10
Banned

Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.30
Total Points: 50,666.51
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Dindu nuffin
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ensues, fatally, man, marshalls, riots, shoots

User Tag List