Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 120 49.38%
Hillary 53 21.81%
Other/not voting 70 28.81%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2019, 03:31 AM #33451
Progress

Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
Lords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 17,273.40
No Message - thoughtsss have some popcorn m8 - sugarsmosley No Message - Lords 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment for women, blacks, Hispanics EVER! Tax cuts for the working class and businesses, and actually trying to stop illegal immigration instead of just talking about it like the past 4 globalist puppets who have been in there.

You’re right, actions do speak louder than words.
76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck
50% of workers in the country make $30k or less
Roughly 30 million Americans don't have health insurance
Over a trillion in student loan debt

Can you give me two Trump policies that have helped the middle class?

Last edited by Lords; 06-14-2019 at 04:02 AM.
Lords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:07 AM #33452
The ugly American

Quoted: 9619 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,323.08
Total Points: 138,953.93
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords View Post
Original post #33379: "revenue is almost always up", which it is. It's only been down five times since 1960.
And then you shifted to this:

Quote:
Revenue is ALWAYS up, what matters is by how much. Averaging $30b in growth in your first two years is pretty ugly when the previous president was averaging $200b per.
Gruber!!!

You just made conflicting assertions!!

You cant get out of your own way.

That why I tell you NPCs to stop cutting and pasting team talking points and arguing every word us non superfans say.

Ok, moving forward...

Which of your two conflicting assertions do you now stand by?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:29 AM #33453
The ugly American

Quoted: 9619 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,323.08
Total Points: 138,953.93
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck
50% of workers in the country make $30k or less
Roughly 30 million Americans don't have health insurance
Over a trillion in student loan debt

Can you give me two Trump policies that have helped the middle class?
You addressed not one of his points.

Your cheerleading is getting pretty bad lately.

You were one of the more rational superfans (which is admittedly like being one of the taller midgets
), but you are devolving fast into a typical NPC superfan cheerleader type.

If this continues, I'm giving you fair warning you'll be on my Ignore List soon.

You need to start addressing people's points and not deflecting and obfuscating, and you need to start replying in your own words as opposed to mindlessly repeating team talking points verbatim.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 08:44 AM #33454
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2549 Post(s)
Tomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond reputeTomjas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 43,713.92

Oh no

Coulter 1sad threatening someone else with the ignore button
Tomjas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:00 AM #33455
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2185 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,927.99
Total Points: 93,924.54
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I’m outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Brother, I've sat back and watch how you conduct yourself and do business. I don't have to peel through layers and layers of text to know what you're saying is truth.

I don't even touch this thread since I have no vested interest. Like you said, I'm not a Republican or Democrat either, but I know the history of boxingscene and it's no coincidence that many of the guys that support Trump are guilty of being pretty radical supremacists in other threads. So it's no surprise when I hear you tell me you're having issues in this thread.

That said, keep speaking truth and backing it up with facts. All they can do is plead with each other not to talk to you once you do that

That's their only defence, which doesn't sound like much. Translation - their house is standing on twigs.
I don’t think he is having issues. He’s doing just fine
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:06 AM #33456
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I’m outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Original post #33379: "revenue is almost always up", which it is. It's only been down five times since 1960.

Yes, let's.

Your tactics aint gonna fly here with someone who actually knows policy, and politics.
Get em!
Old 06-14-2019, 10:08 AM #33457
Supreme

Quoted: 5829 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 105,301.85
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
I don’t think he is having issues. He’s doing just fine
This is true. I'm gonna start calling him Thanostyny
Chollo Vista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 10:11 AM #33458
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjas View Post
Oh no

Coulter 1sad threatening someone else with the ignore button
It happens when u speak the truth. Lords laid it down. Those fact he laid cannot he refuted.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:43 AM #33459
Chill

Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
Purple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 439,196.76
Total Points: 440,489.02
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Trump interview: Election commission issues warning after president admits he would take information on rivals from foreign powers

'I would not have thought that I needed to say this'

Andrew Buncombe15 hours ago

The head of America’s election commission has issued a stern warning about illegal interference in the electoral process, a day after the president said he would likely accept damaging information about a rival from a foreign nation.

Barely 24 hours after Donald Trump caused jaws to drop by saying he may not contact the FBI if approached by a foreign country with information that could help his 2020 reelection bid, the chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) said it was against the law to “solicit, accept or receive” anything of value from a foreign national in relation to an election.

Posting a statement on Twitter, a statement she said she “would not have thought I needed to say”, Ellen Weintraub apparently responded to Mr Trump, without naming him.

“Let me make something 100 per cent clear to the American public and anyone running for public office,” she wrote.

“It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election.”

The Democrat challengers to Trump in 2020

Ms Weintraub, who was appointed to the commission by George W Bush in 2002 and elected its chair for 2019, said the distaste of foreign interference in elections was “not a novel concept” for the country.

“Our Founding Fathers sounded the alarm about ‘foreign interference, intrigue, and influence’,” she wrote.

“They knew that when foreign governments seek to influence American politics, it is always to advance their own interests, not America’s.”

In an interview with ABC News, part of which were broadcast on Wednesday, Mr Trump suggested he would accept dirt on an opponent offered by a foreign country.

“I think maybe you do both,” he said, asked if he would call the FBI or accept any material.

“I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent’ – oh, I think I’d want to hear it.”

Bill Maher believes that Donald Trump will refuse to leave even if he loses the 2020 election

When it was pointed out that FBI director Christopher Wray said last month in congressional testimony his organisation would want to hear about any foreign election meddling, the president dismissed it.

“The FBI director is wrong, because frankly it doesn’t happen like that in life,” Mr Trump said. “Now maybe it will start happening, maybe today you’d think differently.”

He said he had “seen a lot in his life” but that he had never called the FBI.

“In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do,” he said. “Oh, give me a break – life doesn’t work that way.”

Mr Trump’s interview sparked widespread outcry, and more demands from Democrats that he be impeached, a move House speaker Nancy Pelosi has so far resisted.

On Thursday she told reporters Mr Trump’s comments represented “an ‘assault on our democracy”.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Purple Haze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:33 PM #33460
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5408 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 344,999.02
Total Points: 397,633.36
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
Trump interview: Election commission issues warning after president admits he would take information on rivals from foreign powers

'I would not have thought that I needed to say this'

Andrew Buncombe15 hours ago

The head of America’s election commission has issued a stern warning about illegal interference in the electoral process, a day after the president said he would likely accept damaging information about a rival from a foreign nation.

Barely 24 hours after Donald Trump caused jaws to drop by saying he may not contact the FBI if approached by a foreign country with information that could help his 2020 reelection bid, the chair of the Federal Election Commission (FEC) said it was against the law to “solicit, accept or receive” anything of value from a foreign national in relation to an election.

Posting a statement on Twitter, a statement she said she “would not have thought I needed to say”, Ellen Weintraub apparently responded to Mr Trump, without naming him.

“Let me make something 100 per cent clear to the American public and anyone running for public office,” she wrote.

“It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a US election.”

The Democrat challengers to Trump in 2020

Ms Weintraub, who was appointed to the commission by George W Bush in 2002 and elected its chair for 2019, said the distaste of foreign interference in elections was “not a novel concept” for the country.

“Our Founding Fathers sounded the alarm about ‘foreign interference, intrigue, and influence’,” she wrote.

“They knew that when foreign governments seek to influence American politics, it is always to advance their own interests, not America’s.”

In an interview with ABC News, part of which were broadcast on Wednesday, Mr Trump suggested he would accept dirt on an opponent offered by a foreign country.

“I think maybe you do both,” he said, asked if he would call the FBI or accept any material.

“I think you might want to listen, there isn’t anything wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent’ – oh, I think I’d want to hear it.”

Bill Maher believes that Donald Trump will refuse to leave even if he loses the 2020 election

When it was pointed out that FBI director Christopher Wray said last month in congressional testimony his organisation would want to hear about any foreign election meddling, the president dismissed it.

“The FBI director is wrong, because frankly it doesn’t happen like that in life,” Mr Trump said. “Now maybe it will start happening, maybe today you’d think differently.”

He said he had “seen a lot in his life” but that he had never called the FBI.

“In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do,” he said. “Oh, give me a break – life doesn’t work that way.”

Mr Trump’s interview sparked widespread outcry, and more demands from Democrats that he be impeached, a move House speaker Nancy Pelosi has so far resisted.

On Thursday she told reporters Mr Trump’s comments represented “an ‘assault on our democracy”.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Trump is trolling you guys, and y’all eating it up.
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "*****, "all, "bring, "mike", "wind, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (clinton, (live), (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, **the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, 90s?, ????, abruptly, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, agreement., amendment!, american, americans, angry, announces, anti, appearing, apprentice, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cancer!", cash-documentary, celebration, changed, chants, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, collapse, college, collusion, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, counsel, cousin, coverage, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, cuts, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, delays, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, disrespecting, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, financial, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, found., foundation, france, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giuliani, giving, glenn, got's, guns?, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, indict, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, john, jong-un, jordan, june, justice, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, losses, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, mccain?, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., mentally, mexico, michael, mid-terms, migration, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, mueller, muellers, neo liberal simps, network), news, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obama!, obamacare, official, official:, opening., opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, probe, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, rally, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, robert, rocketman, runs, russia, russiagate/obstruction, russian, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, solar, solar!, sooooo, special, spent, spoke, staff, star, starting, state, statement, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, tariffs, team, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread**, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, told, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump", trump's, trump., trump..., trump:, trump?, trumps, trumps', u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wind, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, wtf?, ya'll, year, you're, young