Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: ?
Lennox Lewis 45 36.89%
Floyd Mayweather Jr 77 63.11%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2019, 08:36 AM #131

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 42,908.92

Floyd obviously.

Lennox is top 10 heavy.

Floyd is top 5 p4p and has a deeper resume than lennox.

Lennox is still a very good heavyweight though.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:04 PM #132
the minge monster

Quoted: 3985 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 39,049.83
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
He didn't specify. He just said he would sometimes chose his opponents gloves and which they would have to wear.

Wouldn't argue with 6/4 Lewis. One round the other way it's a draw and there's no way there weren't other swing rounds in there. Fight was clearly razor close and yes Lewis was lucky to get the decision considering many felt Mercer won.
so now itís sometimes Lewis made fighters wear his choice in gloves. Make up your mind ffs .you really are a clueless mongrel.
Yes you did insinuate that Lewis made fighters change gloves on fight day...that was what my whole post was about and then you jumped all over my post saying Lewis made fighters where his choice of gloves...you then said Lewis was lucky to beat mercer and here you are saying you have no issue Lewis winning 6-4 in rounds...your all the ****ing shop with your posts and replyís give it up mongrel youíve lost.
As I said in the 2nd fight the commission laid all the gloves out and mayweather refused to fight him if he didnít wear his choice of pillow grant gloves and paid maidana extra for agreeing to it....get your ****ing facts straight and donít respond to my posts again mongrel.
The plunger man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 01:45 AM #133
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 5038 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 75,832.52
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The plunger man View Post
so now it’s sometimes Lewis made fighters wear his choice in gloves. Make up your mind ffs .you really are a clueless mongrel.
Yes you did insinuate that Lewis made fighters change gloves on fight day...that was what my whole post was about and then you jumped all over my post saying Lewis made fighters where his choice of gloves...you then said Lewis was lucky to beat mercer and here you are saying you have no issue Lewis winning 6-4 in rounds...your all the ****ing shop with your posts and reply’s give it up mongrel you’ve lost.
As I said in the 2nd fight the commission laid all the gloves out and mayweather refused to fight him if he didn’t wear his choice of pillow grant gloves and paid maidana extra for agreeing to it....get your ****ing facts straight and don’t respond to my posts again mongrel.
It's hilarious that you can't see the irony
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
No mate it's you that's all over the fucking place.

I never once said Lewis ALWAYS made his opponents wear his choice of glove. Not once. Quote me saying that.

I never implied, or even close to implied for that matter, he made his opponents change their gloves on fight day. You said Lewis never made his opponents wear his choice of gloves and I corrected you on that. No mention of fight day.

I said Lewis was lucky to get the decision against Mercer BECAUSE it was so close you fucking remedial, how are you lost there? How can I make that easier for you to get?

No wrong again that was the FIRST fight where they laid them out on the table and that was the same time where Maidana tried to use illegal gloves that were REJECTED by the comission. Then, and only then, is when Floyd started making glove demands. Because all trust was gone. For the 2nd fight all the gloves stuff was in the contract, because of what went on the first fight.

You are a clueless cunt.

Last edited by IronDanHamza; 04-24-2019 at 01:47 AM.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 07:52 PM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 117,184.35

This was a good thread!
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, higher, jr.?, lennox, lewis, list?, mayweather, ranks