Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-07-2019, 11:52 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 31,066.33
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

Joshua was scrambled in round one. He was surprised by the fact that everytime he threw a punch Ruiz was right in his face countering him.

The KDs and stoppage was just a result of him being totally thrown off by Ruiz's offensive output.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-07-2019, 11:56 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
bronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond reputebronx7 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 15,359.70

Props for Ortiz being so good at his age which some claim is 5 years past what he admits. But he is not 2nd his biggest win is against low top 10 Jennings who has 0 big wins. Ortiz 5 of big 5
bronx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:02 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11957 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 80,439.20
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdonisCreed View Post
I'll have to see how AJ does in the rematch against Ruiz before I make my final judgement. He could have had a off night. But the way AJ looked against Ruiz he don't need to be thinking about Wilder I don't think he's ready for that especially if he got dropped 4 times by Ruiz. It may take Wilder one shot and it's a wrap. And I just think AJ is too flat footed to deal with Fury's movement.
I’m with you on seeing how AJ does in the rematch? But he got caught on the temple by a HW when he got stupid? That’s gonna scramble anyone’s brain.

IDK but I think AJ will be fine in the rematch and will still be the betting favorite. Honestly I still think that quick KD was the worse thing for him just like when Kov. Knocked down Ward. They became blood thirsty headhunters. I’m gonna take AJ by TKO in the rematch. Ruiz was on fire and AJ was almost completely off...

Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-08-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:09 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 540 Post(s)
Califire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to allCalifire209 is a name known to all
Bank: 1,276.65
Total Points: 16,421.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
1.Wilder 2.Ortiz 3.Fury 4.Joyce 5.Ruiz 6.AJ 7.Whyte" The End!
Joyce at #4 lmao his best win is Bermaine who was soulless beyond leftovers. Destroyer would be too fast and exsplosive for Frankenstein
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:18 AM #15
Contender

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Bigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond reputeBigchip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 9,084.06

All these armchair QBs. It was the temple, not the chin. You get hit the right way on the temple and your legs are gone for like two days.
Bigchip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:49 AM #16
Interim Champion

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
giant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,091.17

It's sad that the British believe everything hearn say but I still believe this fight was planned just the way they wanted it to.joshua did and excellent job acting like he was really hurt and hearn is doing a wonderful job fooling the boxing fans as well
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:56 AM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
giant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these partsgiant_king is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,091.17

Lol at Califire209 yea Joyce at number 4 is a bad choice.other then that 5000boxing was spot on.i would put Joseph Parker at 4 just because we all no he was robbed in the Joshua and whyte fight.if the ref would have let Parker fight from the inside then it would have been Parker getting the first victory against Joshua.
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 03:10 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Letmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to allLetmaku is a name known to all
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 17,600.17

AJ was given 20 seconds to recover and was saved from further damage.
Letmaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 03:22 AM #19
Interim Champion

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Kiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud ofKiowhatta has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 10,759.27

Oh, geez...I don't think it's any more complex than 1. A.J made glaring mistakes and was not 100% for some reason.

(IF YOU WEREN'T IN THE DRESSING ROOM YOU PREFIX YOUR CLAIMS WITH 'Possibly, perhaps, maybe, allegedly...')

Ruiz Jr has been an overlooked (I include myself) HW except for a brief but counter-intuitive display against then-unbeaten WBO hopeful Joseph Parker.

NONE of the former remaining triumvirate are exempt from 'off-nights', and overlooking an opponent who just turns out to look like a cheeseburger inhaling couch potato, and who happens to contain more speed, power and boxing IQ than anyone except himself and his team knew.

All of the greats suffered shock defeats. Lennox Lewis, Holyfield, Tyson, Frazier, Foreman, Ali, SRR SRL, Roy Jones Jr and on and on and on.

A.J, IMO, at 29, has yet to settle into a style he can carry into every fight. He still has six years and still deserves a top 3 spot for travelling to take on a giant 300 pound, 100 a round punching machine, then had to suddenly switch in a sport where focus and routine are massively important.
Kiowhatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 03:39 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1720 Post(s)
T.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond reputeT.M.T has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 27,033.42
glasd dildo - SeekDaGreat you've earned this - -MAKAVELLI- Get that money, dog. #TMT #TBE - punchr Phaggot fanboy - El-blanco No Message - TripleGGG 
pretend it's floyd - Weltschmerz You got that right. Cheers. - Nomadic 

Joshua was soft and mentally weak in the first place. One of the most boring heavyweight champions ever. Was never going to fight Wilder and now that ducking backfired.🥊
T.M.T is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List