Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-06-2019, 03:34 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12021 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,862.87
Total Points: 197,463.80
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
This. It also helps that part of that particular environment and culture is having, best I can tell, the highest # of pro boxers per capita of all the major boxing nations. For every Chavez or Canelo or Ruiz there's a 1000 who ain't.

Per boxrec Mexico with a population of about 130 million has 2419 pro boxers (male) in all classes, 1 per 54000. The USA with 328 million citizens has only slightly more at 2681, 1 per 122000, with the UK falling in between at approx 1 per 70000.

I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess that if you averaged out the # of titles held with the # of professional fighters coming from a country over a significant time frame you'd find that basically there ain't that much difference between the success of nations per capita. Might find the newer boxing nations such as the Ukraine and Russian skew this a little since the trail has been blazed by elite amateurs without the mass of journeymen who make up the bulk of fighters in the traditional boxing nations (Ukraine for instance only has 190 pro fighters from a population 45 mil but is heavy with elite talent) but this phenomenon will fade over time. In short people are people and it's very much more about the individual and the opportunities available to em that any particular race or culture being better fighters.

As pointed out by 'Pandas above every culture that has survived to the present day has a strong martial tradition, but ultimately the biggest deciding factor of which countries produce the most boxers seems to be a combination of tradition and access to the sport and poverty - or at least wealth inequality. In the majority hardship and lack of alternative opportunities are what drive people to try to make a living from beating the snot out of each other.
The bolded is the decisive element, imo.

The length of time that boxing has mattered in a particular country, or to a particular ethnic group within that country, is also relevant. Having a strong fighting tradition instills pride in that tradition, and also confidence that you, as an individual, have what it takes to compete with the best.

That's what the so called "fighting blood " of the Mexicans, Gypsies, or whoever, really is. Tradition, pride, and confidence, not genes.

Last edited by kafkod; 06-06-2019 at 06:24 PM.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-06-2019, 05:25 PM #42
Winning

Quoted: 1131 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 51,685.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
They are in Mexico, the descendants of the Conquistadors who virtually wiped out the Aztec males and impregnated the females with their warrior genes!
Canelo is legit prolly the only mexican boxer out there with more Spanish blood than native mexican, hell I don't even think that nígga got spanish blood prolly a mixture of Irish/Nordic/mexican native
EdWins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:38 PM #43
Banned

Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
Lion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these partsLion81 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 43,870.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
It's far more likely to come from the Spanish Conquistadors who vanquished the Aztecs, subjugated them, raped their women, and took their land and gold.

The Conquistadors were a mean bunch of bastards.

I've always believed it's the hybrid.

Conquistadores + Aztecs = some ruthless motherfukers.

You're basically mixing the meanest Europeans with the meanest Indians.
Lion81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 03:53 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,686.60
Total Points: 36,444.15
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Joshua's downfall! Mwahahaha! - 1hourRun 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
nope ever heard of "La noche triste" look it up. The Spaniards were gettin they asses whooped even with guns and cannons and horses, they was gettin their shít pushed in until they unified rival indigenous tribes on their side to take down the Mexicahs (Aztecs).

Not to mention the diseases they were spreadin, smallpox, malaria, yellow fever, measles that we had no immunity to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
Lol those 500 spaniards were on a full retreat until they ran into enemy tribes of the Aztecs. The enemy tribes joined forces with the Spaniards to finally rid them of their powerful enemies. Fair play to the Spaniards but it wasnt 500 brave Bull runners that "conquered" the Aztecs. Lol
Less than 500 fighting men and now they speak their language and worship their God. The stone agers could fire an arrow faster than they could load those super crude muskets and they had to be real close to be hit by one. Let that sink in, less than 500 fighting men then the culture of millions no longer existed.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:00 AM #45
Interim Champion

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
sapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 13,089.61

I say yes. The Aztecs had many beliefs about battle they believed if you give up in battle you will not go to the after life. They also had to vow never to take a step backwards in battle....so now take a look at the Mexican style of fighting is it just a coincidence? I think not
sapo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:06 AM #46
Interim Champion

sapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond reputesapo13 has a reputation beyond repute

Tru 200k incas and myans and other mexican tribes joined forces with the Spanish to defeat the Aztecs..
.the spanish were in full retreat
Old 06-07-2019, 04:13 AM #47
Interim Champion

No the spanish were getting smashed by the aztecs....the spanish were in full tetreat and were run off by the aztecs....the spanish joines forces with approx 200k other mezican tribes to defeat the Aztecs.......
Old 06-07-2019, 04:21 AM #48
Contender

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Crushinator is a glorious beacon of lightCrushinator is a glorious beacon of lightCrushinator is a glorious beacon of lightCrushinator is a glorious beacon of lightCrushinator is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 9,172.34

no, most large nations have warriors and ruthless kings/emperors in their history
Crushinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 02:43 PM #49
Winning

EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
Less than 500 fighting men and now they speak their language and worship their God. The stone agers could fire an arrow faster than they could load those super crude muskets and they had to be real close to be hit by one. Let that sink in, less than 500 fighting men then the culture of millions no longer existed.
It wasn't less than 500 men.. they formed an alliance with over 100,000 plus Tlaxcalans and other rival indigenous tribes to take on the aztec. Not to mention the diseases that nearly wiped them all out, of course the Aztec were going to collapse, but were actually destroying the Spaniards before they retreated and unified our rivals.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:44 PM #50
Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion81 View Post
I've always believed it's the hybrid.

Conquistadores + Aztecs = some ruthless motherfukers.

You're basically mixing the meanest Europeans with the meanest Indians.
good point but I think the most ruthless europeans are the russians.

them russians are fcking scary

Share This With Friends

Tags
aztec, blood?, fighting, mexican, spirit, style, warrior