Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-06-2019, 09:12 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 914 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 29,425.92
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
people will say he does VADA testing already but that doesn’t always mean a lot. Other fighters have said they’re signed up to testing and never actually been tested.

Same with UKAD. Dave Allen said that he was never tested before the Lucas Browne fight, despite being signed up to be.

Anyway, Dillian Whyte seems absolutely convinced AJ is on something and boxing is a small world, I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew something. He’s also the person that called AJ v Miller at MSG before anybody because he said he hears things.
I think AJ was on something. I think Whyte knows this because hes on the same "something", and thats what he really means when he says he's been "closing the gap" doing things AJ was doing in the first fight, when he himself wasnt. Whyte also failed a test, maybe it made him abit reluctant to do anything else on the way up until he had the money to get some expert help.
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-06-2019, 09:18 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Street15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to allStreet15 is a name known to all
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 9,190.85

He didn't say Joshua was doping. He just said the protocols are different. Maybe it was more blood taken. Maybe it interrupted his usual regimen. Who knows what affected AJ. Either way, his ability to recover from a big shot was terribly diminished in comparison to the several big shots he's taken before.

1st. His IQ initially failed him by going balls out and trying to end the fight when Ruiz wasn't AS hurt as he thought. 2nd. He panicked when he realized he never really got his bearings back. You can see he had no game plan after the knockdown. That speaks volumes about his corner.

Bottomline, he didnt look his best. Lace 'em up again and show what you're made of later this year. No excuses.

Last edited by Street15; 06-06-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Street15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:18 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3044 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 34,874.78
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
I think AJ was on something. I think Whyte knows this because hes on the same "something", and thats what he really means when he says he's been "closing the gap" doing things AJ was doing in the first fight, when he himself wasnt. Whyte also failed a test, maybe it made him abit reluctant to do anything else on the way up until he had the money to get some expert help.
Something i’ve always said about UKAD is something i still believe. The entire budget for a year for UKAD is £4m, that’s to operate the whole business, paying staff etc.. it’s not a lot of money, which means nobody there is making millions...

Given how corrupt boxing is, do you not think it would be very easy to grease a few palms there to make dirty tests disappear? If you’ve got enough money to do it and have a fighter generating tens of millions, What’s a 6 figure payoff to promoters/networks? Not much, but it’s a lot of people making a fairly modest salary...

Of course, im speculating, but this is a corrupt sport. I think someone would have to be very naive to think dirty tests don’t disappear because people get paid off.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:24 AM #14
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6383 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 263,191.40
Total Points: 305,289.60
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

The uneducated would think he is accusing Joshua of PED lol.. you watch.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:25 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 841 Post(s)
BeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these partsBeLikeWater is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,828.04

Aj needed to get his ego popped. We all do.
BeLikeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:26 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3157 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 77,798.31
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUntouchable View Post
Yeah Golovkin sat on his laptop all night to find out what Whyte had to say about AJ and then just had to repeat it.
No ,he sat on his laptop with his translator beside him all night
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:28 AM #17
Contender

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Bloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant futureBloodvenger has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 21,698.93

At least AJ took his loss like a man instead of Lil G who ran out of the ring looking like a walking dead zombie and forgetting to speak English.
Bloodvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:35 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
Nomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 20,085.17
Thanks! - MDPopescu heres one back at ya homie thanks. (Late I know just saw it lol) - Cinci Champ thanks! - Money Loco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodvenger View Post
At least AJ took his loss like a man instead of Lil G who ran out of the ring looking like a walking dead zombie and forgetting to speak English.
AJ was on wobbly legs, I don't think he could've ran if he wanted too.
Nomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:45 AM #19
The Champ

Quoted: 4568 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 758,112.58
Total Points: 816,975.65
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodvenger View Post
Co-sign. All said, Joshua acted like a real man, post fight. Green K.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:46 AM #20
The Champ

Quoted: 4568 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 758,112.58
Total Points: 816,975.65
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that &quot;knows&quot; everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
AJ was on wobbly legs, I don't think he could've ran if he wanted too.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends